Getting Worried About Titanfall 360 Version...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AlphaMan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If you want in on Xbox One for Titanfall... and I can't blame you since I'm in love with the game, it looks like they're releasing a bundle with a digital copy of Titanfall included at regular Xbox One retail price. You might want to snipe one. I think Titanfall is probably the perfect game to have as a digital download. I've found it super convenient for when I want to hop in and play a quick round or two without going to the trouble of swapping discs with whatever single-player game I'm working on.

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-confirms-titanfall-xbox-one-bundle-1529612242

Anyway it's too bad they're not throwing in the Titanfall controller. Heck if it had that and a custom Titanfall skin for the console itself, I'd be tempted to double dip on Xbox One.

2. AlphaMan

AlphaMan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It looks like Titanfall is now being delayed by an additional 2 weeks. They just pushed it back to April 8th on 360.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/titanfall-delayed-on-xbox-360-to-april

Part of me says this is just a stunt to push more Xbones, but there's still a part of me that's concerned about this version of the game. First of all, tightening up things here and there doesn't make a lot of sense seeing as how this is a port. Anything minor that they mention could be handled in a post release patch. As it is, this game hasn't gone gold yet and it's 2 -3 weeks from market date.

3. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I don't think another couple of weeks is going to make a huge deal on Xbox One sales. I'm inclined to believe that they just need more time. Whatever they're doing will certainly be handled in a day one patch and later patches. Sometimes you just don't make deadlines. Hopefully the 360 version is pretty good though. It would be nice for the franchise to make a good impression with that huge userbase. I'm loving the PC and Xbox One versions.