Trek 3 Shooting Next Spring?
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek: Alien Domain Game Announced
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Red Shirt Diaries Episode Three

Made Out Of Mudd Photonovel

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old March 12 2014, 05:19 PM   #121
Admiral2
Vice Admiral

Re: Lost Girl season 4

JanewayRulz! wrote: View Post
I loved it this week when Dyson looked at Lauren and said, "I'd have a hard time choosing too." (Between Lauren and Bo)

And Lauren's response was to smile at the idea of choosing between Bo and Dyson and claim, "I wouldn't."
That was cool.

And dare I say it? i think i may actually be starting to like Tamsin. Kinda. Strange world...

-Tom Clancy
Admiral2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2014, 03:03 AM   #122
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.

The Borgified Corpse wrote: View Post
BTW, after 4 seasons, they've finally starting putting out some rudimentary official merchandise: https://www.goldlabel.com/landing-pa...gn=new-lg-shop
The T shirt that says "Team Bo"... does that mean Bo "with" herself...
I keep hoping they'll somehow figure out a way to do an episode with 2 Bos at once.

Or maybe they're talking about who they want Lauren to end up with. In which case, we really need "Team Crystal" & "Team Morrigan" shirts too!

I'd really like to get a Kenzi shirt but I think it would just be wierd for a guy to be walking around in a Kenzi shirt. (People already give me a hard enough time with the girl on my Les Miserables t-shirt.)

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
Bruce is back. If this show gets another season, I hope they make him a regular.
Agreed. Maybe not a regular regular. But I certainly wouldn't object to seeing more of him. Anyone who loves Kenzi is alright in my book.

BTW, part of me wants the Kitsune to come back for an episode, just so that they can use the episode title "What Does the Fox Fae?"
Old March 13 2014, 03:08 AM   #123
Christopher
Writer

I'd rather they didn't bring back the Kitsune, because I can't stand how they mangle the pronunciation. It's three syllables!!

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13 2014, 09:43 AM   #124
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion

Sciffy has failed to put Lost Girl up on On Demand, so I haven't seen this one yet. I don't know what the problem is. They put up Being Human and Bitten.
Old March 13 2014, 05:15 PM   #125
Admiral2
Vice Admiral

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
Sciffy has failed to put Lost Girl up on On Demand, so I haven't seen this one yet. I don't know what the problem is. They put up Being Human and Bitten.
Lost Girl is the show most people actually like. Being Human and Bitten need their numbers boosted by after broadcast views.

just my guess...

-Tom Clancy
Admiral2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14 2014, 03:07 AM   #126
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

More likely it has something to do with whatever arrangement they've made with Showcase, the network that initially airs Lost Girl in Canada. Lost Girl is an import. IIRC, Being Human & Bitten are both produced specifically for SYFY.
Old March 14 2014, 09:22 AM   #127
RJDiogenes

I thought of both of those things, but it's always been on On Demand until now. And last night I noticed that it's in the HD section, so it's probably just a mistake.
Old March 15 2014, 05:33 AM   #128
JD
Admiral

The Borgified Corpse wrote: View Post
More likely it has something to do with whatever arrangement they've made with Showcase, the network that initially airs Lost Girl in Canada. Lost Girl is an import. IIRC, Being Human & Bitten are both produced specifically for SYFY.
No, Bitten is another Canadian import. It originally aired on the Canadian Network Space. I can't get any of the Syfy Now videos to load for me. When ever I click on one it says "Authorization Error".
Old March 15 2014, 10:11 AM   #129
RJDiogenes

Finally, they put it up, and it was a good one. Hale was conspicuous in his absence, but there was a lot of good character stuff. I loved the repartee between Dyson and Lauren, and the Hardy Girls adventure of Kenzie and Tamsin. I also loved Trick's scenes with Ming (and I hope we haven't seen the last of her). The Crows cracked me up, especially their slapstick trips to hell or whatever that was. And we had a nice little twist ending. I'm glad this show has been renewed for another year.
Old March 15 2014, 05:01 PM   #130
Agent Richard07
Admiral

I'm way behind on this show, like several seasons behind, but I thought I'd pop in anyway with a fun fact… Karen Cliche, an actress I've been following (I mean watching on TV) for over a decade will be in Monday's episode, titled "Waves". She was a regular on Adventure Inc., Mutant X and Flash Gordon among other things. What makes her relevant here is that she was up for the role of Bo when Lost Girl was being developed but turned down the opportunity because she wanted to focus on family life. As much as I like Anna Silk, I thought it was a shame that she didn't go for this. It would have been her only show to go past a single season. No matter, after a few years of rasing a daughter, going to school and working regular jobs, she's making a return to acting. Can't wait to see her on the show she could have been the lead on.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16 2014, 09:34 AM   #131
RJDiogenes

Yeah, I remember her from Flash Gordon. That was a disappointing show, to say the least, but she was pretty good.
Old March 18 2014, 02:13 PM   #132
JanewayRulz!
Vice Admiral

Waves: I was underwhelmed.

PLEASE tell me the Wanderer is NOT her father!!!

Anyone figure out why that butterfly made her want to stay with the Wanderer?

Or why bringing it to life made him want to keep her with him?
Old March 18 2014, 02:19 PM   #133
Christopher
Writer

PLEASE tell me the Wanderer is NOT her father!!!
That was stated outright last week, IIRC. And it's pretty obvious now, since I doubt even this show would be kinky enough to make its heroine incestuous.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19 2014, 06:31 AM   #134
JD
Admiral

Yeah, this wasn't one of their better ones. I'm not quite sure what to make of all of this Rainer stuff. The Mermaid stuff wasn't as fun as it could have been IMO.
Old March 20 2014, 03:53 AM   #135
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

I'm a little behind. I just finished "Groundhog Fae." I liked a lot of moments in it. For some reason, I especially love the way Tamsin says, "It's OK. I've been naughty. But now I'm going to be candy."

And Lauren just gets more adorable the drunker she gets!