IDW Publishing January Comics
By: T'Bonz on Oct 20

Retro Review: Chrysalis
By: Michelle on Oct 18

The Next Generation Season Seven Blu-ray Details
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

CBS Launches Streaming Service
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Old December 9 2013, 04:19 AM   #16
Gaith
Rear Admiral

Re: Share what made you laugh the most on Enterprise

When Polly looked away from her viewer at the gas giant, or whatever, and deadpanned "to quote Doctor Frankenstein, it's alive," my mother and I (c'mon, I was still in high school then) both cracked up, in an "omg, I can't believe the writers really just subjected us to that moment" way.

And Archer's competitive treadmilling with Polly in "A Night in Sickbay" was probably the highlight of that awesomely funny ep.
Gaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2013, 11:52 AM   #17
Sheryl
Cadet

I can never watch "Unexpected" without laughing at the exchange between T'Pol and Trip in the sickbay with Archer watching on and trying not to laugh when she says "One of the things a Diplomat learns is not to stick his fingers where they don't belong!" (Or something like that.)

I also roared with laughter when I was watching the shower scene in "Singularity" when T'Pol is trying to make Archer wake up. Hanging on the shower head in HIS shower is a large conditioner comb, something someone like Archer needs to comb conditioner through his flowing locks.
Sheryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2013, 10:04 PM   #18
gblews
Rear Admiral

View gblews's Twitter Profile

Singularity had two of my favorite funny moments. Haven't seen the episode in a while, but the part where Hoshi screams at the crewman about her soup or whatever it was she was cooking.

Also, the part where Trip was working on the chair on the bridge and T'Pol asks him to stop making so much noise with the drill. Trip looks at her, appears to mull over her request, then very purposefully starts drilling again.

Just thought of another moment that always makes me laugh, in Impulse near the end, after Archer finally defeats the last of the trell/zombie Vulcans, T'Pol starts to kind of "mosey" her way back into the the bowels of the Vulcan ship like Archer couldn't see her. He grabs her like, "and where do you think you're going?", and carries her back to Ent.
gblews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5 2014, 04:59 AM   #19
Dick_Valentine
Commander

View Dick_Valentine's Twitter Profile

"Optimism, Captain!" *Weird extra wide smile!*

I always thought when the morphed Phlox's face it was pretty cool, but they only really did this in the first and last episodes.

Also, it's pretty funny to shout back at the characters when they forget to pronounce the "The" when referring to the ship

"We have to get back to Enterprise"

"THE Enterprise, Trip you stupid idiot!"

Meh, with a show this bad you have to make your own fun!
Old January 17 2014, 12:07 PM   #20
2takesfrakes
Commodore

Sheryl wrote: View Post
... in "Singularity" when T'Pol is trying to make Archer wake up. Hanging on the shower head in HIS shower is a large conditioner comb, something someone like Archer needs to comb conditioner through his flowing locks.
... HA!!! Never noticed that, before! So, Archer is a Metrosexual? That is funny ...
2takesfrakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7 2014, 09:26 PM   #21
MikeyO
Ensign

In Exile (the Beauty and the Beast episode with Hoshi in season 3) the whole scene with Trip and Archer on the sphere with the shuttle had me laughing.

Archer "Get to work, I'm gonna take a look around"
Trip "Don't get lost"

So absurdly funny as it pans out and it is just a huge flat surface, impossible to get lost on. Then when Trip accidently sets off the thruster and just stands there watching the shuttle lift off. He had time, he could have jumped on it or something, but he just watches it.

A- "What happened"
T- "The port thruster ignited"
A- "I can see that"

Then they keep missing when they shoot at it, and when they do hit it, I love how it crashes back to the surface and they glance at each other like "meh, not much harm done."

And of course this whole scene was just fantastic:

lurok wrote: View Post

Classic.
I loved how he kept calling everyone captain.
MikeyO is offline   Reply With Quote