RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,602
Posts: 5,424,819
Members: 24,810
Currently online: 398
Newest member: David Ellerman

TrekToday headlines

September Loot Crate Features Trek Surprise
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

USS Enterprise Miniature Out For Refit
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek/Planet of the Apes Comic Crossover
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Trek 3 Shooting Next Spring?
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek: Alien Domain Game Announced
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Red Shirt Diaries Episode Three
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Made Out Of Mudd Photonovel
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Takei Has Growth Removed
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Retro Review: Tears of the Prophets
By: Michelle on Sep 12

New Wizkids Attack Wing Ships
By: T'Bonz on Sep 12


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Gaming

Gaming Non-Star Trek Gaming

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old December 9 2013, 08:30 AM   #2566
Bob The Skutter
Service Droid
 
Bob The Skutter's Avatar
 
Location: Bob The Skutter
View Bob The Skutter's Twitter Profile
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Just finished The Last of Us. Those last few hours are intense.
__________________
And their call for war on poverty is a smokescreen we don't need, cos the only war worth fighting for is a war on their pure greed. : Acid Country - Paul Heaton
Bob The Skutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9 2013, 08:34 PM   #2567
RoJoHen
Awesome
 
RoJoHen's Avatar
 
Location: QC, IL, USA
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Bob Wallace wrote: View Post
Just finished The Last of Us. Those last few hours are intense.
I'm thinking about going back and playing it again. That game was so much fun.
__________________
I am the Quintessential Admiral.
RoJoHen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10 2013, 12:56 PM   #2568
USS Fardell
Captain
 
Location: Australia
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to USS Fardell Send a message via Yahoo to USS Fardell
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Sim City: Cities of Tomorrow, Age of Empires II: HD: The Forgotten, Streets of Sim City (with Sim City 2000 cities) and Guild Wars 2.
USS Fardell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13 2013, 03:11 AM   #2569
Zulu Romeo
is doing this now
 
Zulu Romeo's Avatar
 
Location: looming over the warp and woof of awesome
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Elite: Dangerous alpha phase 1.0 (dogfighting and stuff). It came out just today and I had a quick play about on it. Not bad so far, and it looks and sounds gorgeous. I'll figure out more of it this weekend. I'd post more still, but the current Elite Dangerous thread is over 11 months old.

In the meantime, I have Doctor Who: Legacy occupying most of my free time.
__________________
"In Germany, fear comes before sex... and if you're lucky, then a little bit later, an elf." -- Victoria Coren Mitchell

I continue to be Zion Ravescene...

Last edited by Zulu Romeo; December 13 2013 at 03:23 AM.
Zulu Romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13 2013, 12:10 PM   #2570
Bob The Skutter
Service Droid
 
Bob The Skutter's Avatar
 
Location: Bob The Skutter
View Bob The Skutter's Twitter Profile
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Splinter Cell: Blacklist. It sucks... or I suck at it. One of the two.
__________________
And their call for war on poverty is a smokescreen we don't need, cos the only war worth fighting for is a war on their pure greed. : Acid Country - Paul Heaton
Bob The Skutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13 2013, 02:04 PM   #2571
SPCTRE
Weltmeister
 
SPCTRE's Avatar
 
View SPCTRE's Twitter Profile
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition (PC).

Still a phantastic RPG.
__________________
"Santa brings presents and happiness, while I bring death and mild irritation."
- Ben "Leeroy Jenkins" Schulz
SPCTRE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 13 2013, 06:48 PM   #2572
Bob The Skutter
Service Droid
 
Bob The Skutter's Avatar
 
Location: Bob The Skutter
View Bob The Skutter's Twitter Profile
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Gave up on Splinter Cell. The shoot people through a grainy gun cam from a great distance mission left a bad taste in my mouth.
__________________
And their call for war on poverty is a smokescreen we don't need, cos the only war worth fighting for is a war on their pure greed. : Acid Country - Paul Heaton
Bob The Skutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13 2013, 07:21 PM   #2573
BigFoot
Admiral
 
BigFoot's Avatar
 
Location: Slovenia (EU)
Re: What games are you playing currently?

I finally got a PS4 today, so I started playing AC4: Black Flag and NFS: Rivals.
BigFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15 2013, 03:19 AM   #2574
Jax
Admiral
 
Jax's Avatar
 
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Just started Beyond Two Souls on my PS3 (my final PS3 game before packing it away to make room for my Wii U) while playing Ghosts Recon on the PC with a friend.
__________________
If Fidelity to freedom and democracy is the code of our civic religion then surely the code of our humanity is faithful service to that unwritten commandment that says we shall give our children better than we ourselves received
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18 2013, 09:58 PM   #2575
Lonemagpie
Writer
 
Lonemagpie's Avatar
 
Location: Yorkshire
Re: What games are you playing currently?

great- 60% through Tomb Raider Anniversary on the 360, and *now* it turns out that the fucking disc is borked. Which I bought about five or six weeks back. Half the time it goes "disc is unreadable, clean it with a soft cloth", and the other half it just locks up, always at the same checkpoint. Fuck knows where the receipt is, and who'd fucking accept a change that late anyway?

You never see people note that that's a problem with games - with a CD or DVD or whatever, you can skip through all the tracks or chapters, and see that it works all the way, but with a game it could be ages before you get to the fucked bit.

So, that's £7 I'll never get back for half a fucking game I'll never fucking finish, and Amazon is still asking £38 for it, so fuck that.
__________________
"I got two modes with people- Bite, and Avoid"
Reading: Wolfsangel (MD Lachlan)

Blog- http://lonemagpie.livejournal.com
Lonemagpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18 2013, 10:49 PM   #2576
clint g
Admiral
 
Location: No where
Re: What games are you playing currently?

picked up assassin's creed 2, brotherhood, and revelations for about 6 bucks a piece on the U-Play store. Going through two now.
__________________
It's nothing personal, just business
clint g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2013, 12:47 PM   #2577
Bob The Skutter
Service Droid
 
Bob The Skutter's Avatar
 
Location: Bob The Skutter
View Bob The Skutter's Twitter Profile
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Lonemagpie wrote: View Post
great- 60% through Tomb Raider Anniversary on the 360, and *now* it turns out that the fucking disc is borked. Which I bought about five or six weeks back. Half the time it goes "disc is unreadable, clean it with a soft cloth", and the other half it just locks up, always at the same checkpoint. Fuck knows where the receipt is, and who'd fucking accept a change that late anyway?

You never see people note that that's a problem with games - with a CD or DVD or whatever, you can skip through all the tracks or chapters, and see that it works all the way, but with a game it could be ages before you get to the fucked bit.

So, that's £7 I'll never get back for half a fucking game I'll never fucking finish, and Amazon is still asking £38 for it, so fuck that.
Have you tried installing it?
__________________
And their call for war on poverty is a smokescreen we don't need, cos the only war worth fighting for is a war on their pure greed. : Acid Country - Paul Heaton
Bob The Skutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2013, 05:20 PM   #2578
Lonemagpie
Writer
 
Lonemagpie's Avatar
 
Location: Yorkshire
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Bob Wallace wrote: View Post
Lonemagpie wrote: View Post
great- 60% through Tomb Raider Anniversary on the 360, and *now* it turns out that the fucking disc is borked. Which I bought about five or six weeks back. Half the time it goes "disc is unreadable, clean it with a soft cloth", and the other half it just locks up, always at the same checkpoint. Fuck knows where the receipt is, and who'd fucking accept a change that late anyway?

You never see people note that that's a problem with games - with a CD or DVD or whatever, you can skip through all the tracks or chapters, and see that it works all the way, but with a game it could be ages before you get to the fucked bit.

So, that's £7 I'll never get back for half a fucking game I'll never fucking finish, and Amazon is still asking £38 for it, so fuck that.
Have you tried installing it?
I'm going to try that tonight.

ETA- tried it, it got to about 25% then told me the disc couldn't be read. Fuck.
__________________
"I got two modes with people- Bite, and Avoid"
Reading: Wolfsangel (MD Lachlan)

Blog- http://lonemagpie.livejournal.com

Last edited by Lonemagpie; December 19 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Lonemagpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2013, 05:28 PM   #2579
JarodRussell
Vice Admiral
 
JarodRussell's Avatar
 
Re: What games are you playing currently?

clint g wrote: View Post
picked up assassin's creed 2, brotherhood, and revelations for about 6 bucks a piece on the U-Play store. Going through two now.
Have fun, amazing games.

I wish they would combine all three parts for some sort of Special Edition, so that you could travel between all the cities.
JarodRussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19 2013, 05:33 PM   #2580
Kelthaz
Rear Admiral
 
Kelthaz's Avatar
 
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Re: What games are you playing currently?

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.
__________________
"Who are you?! And how did you get in here?!"

"I'm the locksmith. And... I'm the locksmith."
Kelthaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.