RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 138,411
Members: 24,630
Currently online: 442
Newest member: DasGeneral

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old November 5 2013, 01:44 PM   #121
Mr Light
Admiral

Re: Once Upon A Time Season 3

I know "Ariel" from the cute and unfairly canceled Animal Practice show last year.

Mr Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6 2013, 06:23 AM   #122
JD
Admiral

Anwar wrote: View Post

Nice they kept Ursula as a separate character at the very end, they fooled us with the "Regina is Ursula" thing.
I knew going in that Ursula was going to be a separate character. They announced a couple months back that Charisma Carpenter, Cordelia from Buffy & Angel, is playing Ursula.
Old November 6 2013, 07:30 AM   #123
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

^ Wait what? Really? Awesome. It's not entirely clear from this episode if Ursula's going to be evil or not - she was being honored after all, and the bad stuff was all Regina's doing. Hopefully less childishly petty than Regina at least.

Another really good episode. Really enjoyed Ariel's story, and thought the actress did a great job. Definitely a fun take on the story too. The cave of secrets scene was mostly a lot of fun, though I'm wondering where they go with Hook now that they've set up a... sort of love triangle. I really hope they don't kill him off or turn him evil again out of jealousy since he's become one of my very favorites (and has been pretty much consistently heroic this season, interestingly enough). And of course there's still the "what to do about Charming's curse?"

Back to Storybrooke next week! Should be fun to see how they end up beating Pan... or at least rescuing Henry and escaping. It would be nice to get some more details on why Pan wants Henry at some point...

Speculation:

Speaking of the Load and Loads of Characters this show has, are we ever gonna see more of Robin Hood and Mulan? Other than Robin's appearance on Once: Wonderland I mean (or, considering Will Scarlet's a lead there, maybe we could see them on that show instead...)
Old November 6 2013, 09:42 AM   #124
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral

I think we're supposed to see more of Robin Hood in the second half of the season.
Old November 6 2013, 10:52 AM   #125
trekkiebaggio
Vice Admiral

View trekkiebaggio's Twitter Profile

JD wrote: View Post
Anwar wrote: View Post

Nice they kept Ursula as a separate character at the very end, they fooled us with the "Regina is Ursula" thing.
I knew going in that Ursula was going to be a separate character. They announced a couple months back that Charisma Carpenter, Cordelia from Buffy & Angel, is playing Ursula.
Awesome!

As for the speculation, I'm not sure that any of the main characters would be left behind as it leads to some problems if they ever want to bring the actors back.

What happens to Pan if his shadow is captured?

And we still need to see Greg's shadow again.

Man of Yesterday - My blog: movie, books and board game reviews.
trekkiebaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6 2013, 05:46 PM   #126
DigificWriter
Rear Admiral

Can you provide a source? Because this is the first I've heard of CC joining OUaT and can't find anything about it anywhere online in the searches I'm doing.

"Ze director's cut is ze film you saw in ze theater."
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6 2013, 05:47 PM   #127
Anwar
Vice Admiral

Goodwin is pregnant now with Josh Dallas' child, so I'm guessing they decided to incorporate that into the show with her declaration that she wanted another child.
Anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8 2013, 04:04 AM   #128
JD
Admiral

DigificWriter wrote: View Post
Can you provide a source? Because this is the first I've heard of CC joining OUaT and can't find anything about it anywhere online in the searches I'm doing.
Dammit, I can't find it anywhere. I still swear I remember reading that somewhere.
Old November 11 2013, 05:47 AM   #129
Gryffindorian
Vice Admiral

Exciting episode. My guess was right. WENDY!

And the two minions who infiltrated Storybrooke turned out to be the Darling brothers, who were being blackmailed by Pan to do his bidding.
Old November 11 2013, 06:17 AM   #130
Nerys Myk
Fleet Admiral

Gryffindorian wrote: View Post
Exciting episode. My guess was right. WENDY!

And the two minions who infiltrated Storybrooke turned out to be the Darling brothers, who were being blackmailed by Pan to do his bidding.
I guessed it just before the reveal. The glasses should have been a give away.
The boring one, the one with Khan, the one where Spock returns, the one with whales, the dumb one, the last one, the one with Kirk, the one with the Borg, the stupid one, the bad one, the new one, the other one with Khan.
Nerys Myk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 11 2013, 12:43 PM   #131
trekkiebaggio
Vice Admiral

View trekkiebaggio's Twitter Profile

Holy crap WENDY! Wow that was awesome. I like how Pan is playing into Henry's hero complex and love of the stories to manipulate him. I also liked being back in Storybrooke and the bickering between Neal and Hook.

Man of Yesterday - My blog: movie, books and board game reviews.
trekkiebaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11 2013, 06:23 PM   #132
Enterprise is Great
Rear Admiral

Pan really is a manipulative little shit. I can't wait to see him get his comeuppance.
Old November 12 2013, 03:29 AM   #133
FreezeC77
Commodore

Enterprise is Great wrote: View Post
Pan really is a manipulative little shit. I can't wait to see him get his comeuppance.
The actor playing him is pretty damned brilliant in the role. I honestly think he should be considered with some kind of supporting actor/guest actor nomination.

I'd like to see Pan exiled/sent somewhere and then return to the show in a year or two having begun to 'grow up' outside of Neverland.
FreezeC77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12 2013, 03:54 AM   #134
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral

The kid playing Peter Pan is the best actor the show has seen, which I guess isn't saying much being 90% of the cast can't act of a box. He is amazing. I find the whole storyline incredibly boring, but he is amazing.
Old November 12 2013, 04:36 AM   #135
propita
Rear Admiral

I'm getting a bit tired of the Neverland storyline, so I'm glad to see its getting into full swing and will wind up. It's getting interesting, but it sure took a while. But I do like how the characters are reacting and changing. I hope there's no reset button on them, that the changes they're undergong don't just disappear.
propita is offline   Reply With Quote