RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,581
Posts: 5,403,314
Members: 24,866
Currently online: 530
Newest member: Griznuq

TrekToday headlines

October-November 2014 Trek Conventions And Appearances
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Cho Selfie TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

TPTB To Shatner: Shhh!
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Mystery Mini Vinyl Figure Display Box
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

The Red Shirt Diaries Episode Five
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

Shatner In Trek 3? Well Maybe
By: T'Bonz on Sep 28

Retro Review: Shadows and Symbols
By: Michelle on Sep 27

Meyer: Revitalizing Star Trek
By: T'Bonz on Sep 26

Trek Costumes To Be Auctioned
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25

Hulu Snaps up Abrams-Produced Drama
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies I-X

Star Trek Movies I-X Discuss the first ten big screen outings in this forum!

View Poll Results: Who is the most attractive main/recurring character in the TNG Movies?
Anij 13 25.49%
B'Etor 1 1.96%
Borg Queen 5 9.80%
Donatra 19 37.25%
Lursa 0 0%
Lily Sloane 3 5.88%
Demora Sulu 10 19.61%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 9 2013, 11:34 PM   #46
Gaith
Rear Admiral
 
Gaith's Avatar
 
Location: Washington, DC
Re: Most Attractive Female - TNG Movies

inflatabledalek wrote: View Post
Of the options I went for the Borg Queen. I do agree the Trill was rather lovely though.

Plus, she's part of the funniest bit of Insurrection, because it's such wonderful egotism on Frakes part as director. "Now, in this scene I want you to look at Commander Riker as if he's the greatest, sexiest, most machioist manliest man in the galaxy. The way he plays with that old atari joystick should get make you like the lake we find the holoship in-soaking. yep, that's it. That's the look. Just one more take..."
Justified in-universe, as he's the goddamn Will Riker!

But, yeah. If there's a more genuinely erotic moment in all of Trek, I can't think of it offhand.
Gaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2013, 12:48 AM   #47
Greg Cox
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Oxford, PA
Re: Most Attractive Female - TNG Movies

Gaith wrote: View Post
inflatabledalek wrote: View Post
Of the options I went for the Borg Queen. I do agree the Trill was rather lovely though.

Plus, she's part of the funniest bit of Insurrection, because it's such wonderful egotism on Frakes part as director. "Now, in this scene I want you to look at Commander Riker as if he's the greatest, sexiest, most machioist manliest man in the galaxy. The way he plays with that old atari joystick should get make you like the lake we find the holoship in-soaking. yep, that's it. That's the look. Just one more take..."
Justified in-universe, as he's the goddamn Will Riker!

But, yeah. If there's a more genuinely erotic moment in all of Trek, I can't think of it offhand.
Hmm. Maybe I do need to watch Insurrection one more time.
__________________
www.gregcox-author.com
Greg Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2013, 02:10 AM   #48
Praetor
Vice Admiral
 
Praetor's Avatar
 
Location: The fine line between continuity and fanwank.
Re: Most Attractive Female - TNG Movies

Admit it, Greg, you're a closet INS fan.
__________________
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." - Q
Praetor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2013, 04:01 AM   #49
Gaith
Rear Admiral
 
Gaith's Avatar
 
Location: Washington, DC
Re: Most Attractive Female - TNG Movies

Greg Cox wrote: View Post
Hmm. Maybe I do need to watch Insurrection one more time.
Or just click on over to here and save yourself the trouble.
Gaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2013, 04:26 AM   #50
AllStarEntprise
Fleet Captain
 
AllStarEntprise's Avatar
 
Re: Most Attractive Female - TNG Movies

^ I see that look she gave him. Very saucey

My choice was Dina Meyer/Donatra. Prettiest Romulan since Sela.


AllStarEntprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10 2013, 06:10 PM   #51
jpv2000
Captain
 
jpv2000's Avatar
 
Location: Georgia, United States
Re: Most Attractive Female - TNG Movies

Gaith wrote: View Post
Greg Cox wrote: View Post
Hmm. Maybe I do need to watch Insurrection one more time.
Or just click on over to here and save yourself the trouble.
Very nice, but it would have been much better with the beard.
jpv2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.