RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 138,162
Posts: 5,344,438
Members: 24,600
Currently online: 653
Newest member: Lord Galen

TrekToday headlines

Klingon Beer Arrives In The US
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Star Trek: Prelude To Axanar
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Abrams Announces Star Wars: Force For Change Sweepstakes
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

New Funko Trek Figure
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Saldana As A Role Model
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

San Diego Comic-Con Trek Fan Guide
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Cumberbatch As Turing
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Retro Review: In the Pale Moonlight
By: Michelle on Jul 19

Trek Beach Towel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 18

Two New Starships Collection Releases
By: T'Bonz on Jul 17


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 29 2013, 12:39 PM   #361
Bad Thoughts
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Disguised as Reb Bad Thoughts
Re: Would you rather?

Bry_Sinclair wrote: View Post
Would you rather be seduced by the Borg Queen, Lursa and B'Etor, Seska, or Winn Adami?
Seska ... those eyes!

Would you rather wear TOS' women's uniform or TNG's men's skant?
Bad Thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29 2013, 07:01 PM   #362
Captain Kathryn
Commodore
 
Captain Kathryn's Avatar
 
Location: In Star Trek / Doctor Who fantasy land aka New Jersey
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Captain Kathryn
Re: Would you rather?

Bad thoughts wrote: View Post
Bry_Sinclair wrote: View Post
Would you rather be seduced by the Borg Queen, Lursa and B'Etor, Seska, or Winn Adami?
Seska ... those eyes!

Would you rather wear TOS' women's uniform or TNG's men's skant?
I HATE the skant. I'll take the TOS women's uniform.

Would you rather have to clean Quark's ears or brush Worf's hair?
__________________
Assimilate more Janeway...among other stuff! Captain Kathryn's Tumblr
Captain Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29 2013, 07:19 PM   #363
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral
 
auntiehill's Avatar
 
Location: hillsville
Re: Would you rather?

Brush Worf's hair. He had a nice ponytail.

Would you rather watch childhood scenes of Picard, Sisko or Janeway?
auntiehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29 2013, 07:20 PM   #364
bbjeg
Vice Admiral
 
bbjeg's Avatar
 
Location: ˙ɐlnqǝu sıɥʇ uı ʞɔnʇS
Re: Would you rather?

Captain Kathryn wrote: View Post
Would you rather have to clean Quark's ears or brush Worf's hair?
I have a feeling Worf is better at grooming then Quark, but I would rather poke Quark's ear wrong then to pull or rip Worf's hair.

Would you rather marry a Klingon, a Vulcan, a Ferengi, or an Andorian?
bbjeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 29 2013, 07:56 PM   #365
Captain Kathryn
Commodore
 
Captain Kathryn's Avatar
 
Location: In Star Trek / Doctor Who fantasy land aka New Jersey
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Captain Kathryn
Re: Would you rather?

bbjeg wrote: View Post
Captain Kathryn wrote: View Post
Would you rather have to clean Quark's ears or brush Worf's hair?
I have a feeling Worf is better at grooming then Quark, but I would rather poke Quark's ear wrong then to pull or rip Worf's hair.

Would you rather marry a Klingon, a Vulcan, a Ferengi, or an Andorian?
I would rather marry an Andorian. I love the chilly weather.

auntiehill wrote: View Post
Brush Worf's hair. He had a nice ponytail.

Would you rather watch childhood scenes of Picard, Sisko or Janeway?
Janeway, of course. ::my avatar::


Would you rather eat Ferengi grubs or Klingon gagh?
__________________
Assimilate more Janeway...among other stuff! Captain Kathryn's Tumblr
Captain Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29 2013, 08:41 PM   #366
R. Star
Rear Admiral
 
R. Star's Avatar
 
Location: Shangri-La
Re: Would you rather?

Gagh. Less gross, though I can't qualify why.

Would you rather work a day as a slave laborer in the Ore Processing unit on Terok Nor during the Occupation, or a day in Waste Extraction(which Quark described as being waist high in sewage)?
__________________
"I was never a Star Trek fan." J.J. Abrams
R. Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29 2013, 10:22 PM   #367
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral
 
auntiehill's Avatar
 
Location: hillsville
Re: Would you rather?

Just one day? I'll take the ore processing, thank you.

Would you rather live in the mirror universe shown on DS9 or the mirror universe show on ENT?
auntiehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29 2013, 10:53 PM   #368
bbjeg
Vice Admiral
 
bbjeg's Avatar
 
Location: ˙ɐlnqǝu sıɥʇ uı ʞɔnʇS
Re: Would you rather?

DS9's mirror universe seems more dangerous but would be more fun if you do it right.

Would you rather be a Maquis trying to escape the Dominion, an El-Aurian trying to escape the Borg, or an Ocampan trying to escape Ocampa?
bbjeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 29 2013, 11:28 PM   #369
Bad Thoughts
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Disguised as Reb Bad Thoughts
Re: Would you rather?

bbjeg wrote: View Post
Would you rather be a Maquis trying to escape the Dominion, an El-Aurian trying to escape the Borg, or an Ocampan trying to escape Ocampa?
I don't think we ever get percentages on how completely the Borg assimilate a species, but I think the survival rate for the Maquis was higher. Surrendering to the Federation was always an option.

Which would you wish on your worst enemy, the Phage or the Teplan Blight?
Bad Thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30 2013, 01:54 AM   #370
auntiehill
Fleet Admiral
 
auntiehill's Avatar
 
Location: hillsville
Re: Would you rather?

Ugh. Neither. But I guess the Blight seemed slightly less horrible.

Would you rather go camping with TOS crew or the ENT crew?
auntiehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30 2013, 06:21 AM   #371
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore
 
Bry_Sinclair's Avatar
 
Location: Along the border of Talarian space
Re: Would you rather?

TOS crew. Kirk/Spock/McCoy would probably ignore me but I'd have more fun hanging out with all the "little people".

Would you rather travel back in time to prevent an attack on a major historical moment (eg a Changeling is about to take the place of the first United Earth leader) or travel forward in time to discover something about your own personal future (eg the person you'll spend the rest of your life with)?
__________________
Avatar: Captain Susanna Leijten, U.S.S. Silverfin NCC-4470, Border Service Third Cutter Squadron
Manip by: FltCpt. Bossco (STPMA)
Bry_Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30 2013, 01:36 PM   #372
Captain Kathryn
Commodore
 
Captain Kathryn's Avatar
 
Location: In Star Trek / Doctor Who fantasy land aka New Jersey
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Captain Kathryn
Re: Would you rather?

Bry_Sinclair wrote: View Post
TOS crew. Kirk/Spock/McCoy would probably ignore me but I'd have more fun hanging out with all the "little people".

Would you rather travel back in time to prevent an attack on a major historical moment (eg a Changeling is about to take the place of the first United Earth leader) or travel forward in time to discover something about your own personal future (eg the person you'll spend the rest of your life with)?
I would rather travel back in time to do something good. I don't want to know what my future holds!

Would you rather be stuck on a planet for a week with Quark, Worf, Odo, or Garak?
__________________
Assimilate more Janeway...among other stuff! Captain Kathryn's Tumblr
Captain Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30 2013, 02:46 PM   #373
Bad Thoughts
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Disguised as Reb Bad Thoughts
Re: Would you rather?

Captain Kathryn wrote: View Post
Bry_Sinclair wrote: View Post
TOS crew. Kirk/Spock/McCoy would probably ignore me but I'd have more fun hanging out with all the "little people".

Would you rather travel back in time to prevent an attack on a major historical moment (eg a Changeling is about to take the place of the first United Earth leader) or travel forward in time to discover something about your own personal future (eg the person you'll spend the rest of your life with)?
I would rather travel back in time to do something good. I don't want to know what my future holds!

Would you rather be stuck on a planet for a week with Quark, Worf, Odo, or Garak?
Odo, when he can change shapes. Worf, the strongest and without a doubt the best outdoorsman, might run off as soon as he hallucinates about a beating heart.

Whom would you rather have assist your physician: Chapel, Ogawa, Paris, or Kes?
Bad Thoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30 2013, 03:10 PM   #374
Captain Kathryn
Commodore
 
Captain Kathryn's Avatar
 
Location: In Star Trek / Doctor Who fantasy land aka New Jersey
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Captain Kathryn
Re: Would you rather?

Bad thoughts wrote: View Post
Captain Kathryn wrote: View Post
Bry_Sinclair wrote: View Post
TOS crew. Kirk/Spock/McCoy would probably ignore me but I'd have more fun hanging out with all the "little people".

Would you rather travel back in time to prevent an attack on a major historical moment (eg a Changeling is about to take the place of the first United Earth leader) or travel forward in time to discover something about your own personal future (eg the person you'll spend the rest of your life with)?
I would rather travel back in time to do something good. I don't want to know what my future holds!

Would you rather be stuck on a planet for a week with Quark, Worf, Odo, or Garak?
Odo, when he can change shapes. Worf, the strongest and without a doubt the best outdoorsman, might run off as soon as he hallucinates about a beating heart.

Whom would you rather have assist your physician: Chapel, Ogawa, Paris, or Kes?
I'll go with Kes pre-tailspin. Post-tailspin, I'll go with Paris.

Would you rather buy a piece of jewelry made out of Ferengi teeth or Klingon teeth?
__________________
Assimilate more Janeway...among other stuff! Captain Kathryn's Tumblr
Captain Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30 2013, 03:34 PM   #375
bbjeg
Vice Admiral
 
bbjeg's Avatar
 
Location: ˙ɐlnqǝu sıɥʇ uı ʞɔnʇS
Re: Would you rather?

I want to say Klingon teeth but am afraid when I run into a Klingon, I might have a fight waiting for me, so I'll go with Ferengi.

Would you rather invent the universal translator, the phaser, or the warp engine?
bbjeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
would you rather

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.