RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 140,958
Posts: 5,480,230
Members: 25,057
Currently online: 553
Newest member: Ghost_of_Bubba

TrekToday headlines

USS Enterprise Press-Out And Build Manual
By: T'Bonz on Nov 28

New QMx USS Reliant Model
By: T'Bonz on Nov 28

Star Trek Thirty-Five Years On 35MM: A Retrospective
By: T'Bonz on Nov 28

Trek Shirt And Hoodie
By: T'Bonz on Nov 27

A Klingon Christmas Carol’s Last Season
By: T'Bonz on Nov 27

Attack Wing Wave 10 Expansion Pack
By: T'Bonz on Nov 27

New Star Trek Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

QMx Mini Phaser Ornament
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

Stewart as Neo-Nazi Skinhead
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

Klingon Bloodwine To Debut
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 19 2013, 08:40 PM   #31
jimbotron
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Bay Area, CA
Re: The least disliked episode of VOY - Season Two

I'm knocking out Meld, and declaring Death Wish the best of the season. Meld is pretty good though. Brad Dourif? Creepy. Brad Dourif with Betazoid contact lenses? Creepier.

However, recognition should be given to the only good Q episode on Voyager. Though did they forget that Qs died in True Q?
jimbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2013, 08:43 PM   #32
MacLeod
Admiral
 
Location: Great Britain
Re: The least disliked episode of VOY - Season Two

That would mean using the C word - Continuity.
__________________
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2013, 08:46 PM   #33
KaraBear
Captain
 
KaraBear's Avatar
 
Re: The least disliked episode of VOY - Season Two

jimbotron wrote: View Post
I'm knocking out Meld, and declaring Death Wish the best of the season. Meld is pretty good though. Brad Dourif? Creepy. Brad Dourif with Betazoid contact lenses? Creepier.

However, recognition should be given to the only good Q episode on Voyager. Though did they forget that Qs died in True Q?
Death Wish is definately fantastic. Asside from being a great Q episode, you have a cameo by Riker which is fun, and you have an interesting moral delema about suicide
KaraBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2013, 08:53 PM   #34
teya
Vice Admiral
 
teya's Avatar
 
Location: 2 mi S of Capt Braxton's shopping cart
Re: The least disliked episode of VOY - Season Two

MacLeod wrote: View Post
^I would have rated "Projections" as one of my favourites from the season. Yes it was the old what is real and waht is fantasy stroyline that has been done beofere. But it was well done.
Well, I would have rated "Resistence" the best of the season. Joel Gray was outstanding & it was a great Janeway character role.

So we're even.
__________________
Akoochimoya, my indigenous ass.
teya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2013, 09:23 PM   #35
KaraBear
Captain
 
KaraBear's Avatar
 
Re: The least disliked episode of VOY - Season Two

teya wrote: View Post
MacLeod wrote: View Post
^I would have rated "Projections" as one of my favourites from the season. Yes it was the old what is real and waht is fantasy stroyline that has been done beofere. But it was well done.
Well, I would have rated "Resistence" the best of the season. Joel Gray was outstanding & it was a great Janeway character role.

So we're even.
oh man, that was great too. At the end when he's dying and Janeway tells him she found his wife, I get teary every time
KaraBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 19 2013, 09:30 PM   #36
MacLeod
Admiral
 
Location: Great Britain
Re: The least disliked episode of VOY - Season Two

teya wrote: View Post
MacLeod wrote: View Post
^I would have rated "Projections" as one of my favourites from the season. Yes it was the old what is real and waht is fantasy stroyline that has been done beofere. But it was well done.
Well, I would have rated "Resistence" the best of the season. Joel Gray was outstanding & it was a great Janeway character role.

So we're even.
Like anything we each have our own tastes
__________________
On the continent of wild endeavour in the mountains of solace and solitude there stood the citadel of the time lords, the oldest and most mighty race in the universe looking down on the galaxies below sworn never to interfere only to watch.
MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2013, 12:13 AM   #37
R. Star
Rear Admiral
 
R. Star's Avatar
 
Location: Shangri-La
Re: The least disliked episode of VOY - Season Two

I'm sorry I missed today's contest. Curse work. I'm not sorry about Meld and Death Wish rounding out the top two. Death Wish easily was the best of season 2. If only they left well enough alone and didn't make a sequel.
__________________
"I was never a Star Trek fan." J.J. Abrams
R. Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.