Two Trek Actors In Green Room
By: T'Bonz on Oct 30

Trek UglyDolls First Look
By: T'Bonz on Oct 29

New Star Trek Select Action Figure

Trek Actors In Elsa & Fred

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Star Trek - Original Series

Star Trek - Original Series The one that started it all...

Old July 26 2013, 02:49 AM   #1
Komack
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Writing Leonard Nimoy

Over the summer, I have been watching the TOS episodes with my kids. Now that we are almost done with our marathon (tonight, alas, was "Wink of an Eye"), my kids have announced that they want to draw pictures of Spock and send them to Leonard Nimoy. Anyone know of a current mailing address - perhaps for the agency that represents him? We tried looking on the Internet, with no success.

Many thanks.
Komack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26 2013, 02:55 AM   #2
Harvey
Admiral

Re: Writing Leonard Nimoy

He does have a Twitter account, although that obviously doesn't allow for a lot of language. It might be a good way to find out from him (or his people), though.

My blog: Star Trek Fact Check.
Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26 2013, 04:44 AM   #3
ZapBrannigan
Fleet Captain

During the original run of Star Trek or shortly afterward, some Hollywood fan magazine ran a profile on Nimoy. They meant to include his drop-box address for fan letters, but they accidentally published his actual home address instead.

The Nimoys got an avalanche of mail and even some stalker-ish nerd lurking around the hedges. They had to move.

I'm looking for the source of this but I haven't found it yet. I saw it online within the past year or so.
ZapBrannigan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26 2013, 04:51 AM   #4
Dr. Sevrin
Vice Admiral

You might be able to connect to him through whoever published his most recent book. If you're a member of IMDB Pro, you might be able to see the name of his agent. And another way to connect is if a magazine has run a lengthy article on him, you could try going through them. Decades ago, Time Magazine did a cover story on Woody Allen. I wrote him a fan letter in care of Time, and a few weeks later got a note back from him answering one of my questions.
Old July 26 2013, 10:59 AM   #5
Mutoid
Fleet Captain

View Mutoid's Twitter Profile

Your kids sound adorable.

Maybe if you can't contact Leonard Nimoy they could post them on DeviantArt or Photobucket or something like that.
If he ever comes to conventions again maybe he could sign them if they sign hand-drawn pictures.
Mutoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2013, 12:22 AM   #6
Mr. Hengist
Lieutenant

Try this:

The Gersh Agency, Inc.
(Talent Agency)
9465 Wilshire Blvd
6th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA
Phone: (310) 274-6611
Fax: (310) 278-6232

How to send your fan mail and autograph requests to Leonard Nimoy?:

If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow. If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here.
Old July 27 2013, 01:04 AM   #7
PattyW
Commander

Send a message via AIM to PattyW

You could also try writing to him via the gallery in Northampton, MA that displays/sells his photographic work.