RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,603
Posts: 5,404,728
Members: 24,871
Currently online: 524
Newest member: Engelbert

TrekToday headlines

Star Trek: Gold Key Archives Vol. 2 Comic
By: T'Bonz on Oct 1

Cumberbatch In War Of Roses Miniseries
By: T'Bonz on Oct 1

Trek 3 Filming Location Revealed
By: T'Bonz on Oct 1

October-November 2014 Trek Conventions And Appearances
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Cho Selfie TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

TPTB To Shatner: Shhh!
By: T'Bonz on Sep 30

Mystery Mini Vinyl Figure Display Box
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

The Red Shirt Diaries Episode Five
By: T'Bonz on Sep 29

Shatner In Trek 3? Well Maybe
By: T'Bonz on Sep 28

Retro Review: Shadows and Symbols
By: Michelle on Sep 27


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old April 12 2013, 08:03 PM   #106
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Space Massachusetts
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

Eight hours to go, how many here gave their money for it?

I'm thinking of giving, $25-$50 because i really like the tee.
__________________
The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13 2013, 07:52 PM   #107
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor
 
Timelord Victorious's Avatar
 
Location: Germany, Earth, the Solar System
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

91,585
Backers


$5,702,153
pledged of $2,000,000 goal




That's the end result.
Close to 6 million. That should get us a pretty solid high quality VM movie.
Timelord Victorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14 2013, 04:31 AM   #108
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Space Massachusetts
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

I never got around to giving some money. Oh well, no tee and stickers for me.

I was really hoping for $10 million, I would love to see Bill Murray in the movie.
__________________
The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14 2013, 05:02 AM   #109
Dream
Admiral
 
Dream's Avatar
 
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

So will the donors be getting exclusive footage of Kristen Bell playing with her baby on the set while the movie is being filmed?
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15 2013, 04:48 PM   #110
Sheep
Vice Admiral
 
Sheep's Avatar
 
Location: Chicago
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

Just gonna leave this here.



Dick. All night. All day. Ryan Hansen might be just a little TOO into the character he plays.

I hope this shows up as an extra on the DVD/BD.
__________________
Hating the anti-intellectual movement since before it was actually a movement.
Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15 2013, 08:27 PM   #111
Pilot Ace
Captain
 
Location: Arizona, USA
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

Sheep wrote: View Post
Just gonna leave this here.



Dick. All night. All day. Ryan Hansen might be just a little TOO into the character he plays.

I hope this shows up as an extra on the DVD/BD.
So happy about this one.
Pilot Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16 2013, 01:42 AM   #112
Turtletrekker
Vice Admiral
 
Turtletrekker's Avatar
 
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

That was funny.

In other news, Krysten Ritter is set to return as Gia Goodman. I have to admit to having to look the character up, but remembered her once I did. She only appeared in 8 eps from S2.
__________________
I hate having thoughts on the top of my head. They usually jump off and commit suicide.
Turtletrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16 2013, 02:49 AM   #113
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Space Massachusetts
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

They are getting characters that have appeared in ONE episode in the series, it's a high school reunion, they want to get as many as is possible before they run out of money.
__________________
The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16 2013, 06:18 PM   #114
Sheep
Vice Admiral
 
Sheep's Avatar
 
Location: Chicago
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

bigdaddy wrote: View Post
They are getting characters that have appeared in ONE episode in the series, it's a high school reunion, they want to get as many as is possible before they run out of money.
Not sure I'm seeing the problem here considering they got all the main characters who matter and who could reasonably make an appearance relatively early. Everything else is frosting on the cake.
__________________
Hating the anti-intellectual movement since before it was actually a movement.
Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16 2013, 09:23 PM   #115
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Space Massachusetts
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

Sheep wrote: View Post
bigdaddy wrote: View Post
They are getting characters that have appeared in ONE episode in the series, it's a high school reunion, they want to get as many as is possible before they run out of money.
Not sure I'm seeing the problem here considering they got all the main characters who matter and who could reasonably make an appearance relatively early. Everything else is frosting on the cake.
There is no problem. People just seemed shocked they are getting back characters no one really remembers because they were only in one episode. I saw bring back everyone that fits. All the high school classmates can appear, have a line and not wreck the story.

I just hope we don't bring back Veronica's mom or Duhcan unless it fits the bigger story.
__________________
The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17 2013, 08:48 PM   #116
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Space Massachusetts
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

They started filming it today!
__________________
The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17 2013, 09:10 PM   #117
Turtletrekker
Vice Admiral
 
Turtletrekker's Avatar
 
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

bigdaddy wrote: View Post
Sheep wrote: View Post
bigdaddy wrote: View Post
They are getting characters that have appeared in ONE episode in the series, it's a high school reunion, they want to get as many as is possible before they run out of money.
Not sure I'm seeing the problem here considering they got all the main characters who matter and who could reasonably make an appearance relatively early. Everything else is frosting on the cake.
There is no problem. People just seemed shocked they are getting back characters no one really remembers because they were only in one episode. I saw bring back everyone that fits. All the high school classmates can appear, have a line and not wreck the story.
I don't know if this was directed at me or not, but I wasn't "shocked". I just didn't remember the character at first.
__________________
I hate having thoughts on the top of my head. They usually jump off and commit suicide.
Turtletrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17 2013, 11:22 PM   #118
bigdaddy
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Space Massachusetts
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

Turtletrekker wrote: View Post
bigdaddy wrote: View Post
Sheep wrote: View Post

Not sure I'm seeing the problem here considering they got all the main characters who matter and who could reasonably make an appearance relatively early. Everything else is frosting on the cake.
There is no problem. People just seemed shocked they are getting back characters no one really remembers because they were only in one episode. I saw bring back everyone that fits. All the high school classmates can appear, have a line and not wreck the story.
I don't know if this was directed at me or not, but I wasn't "shocked". I just didn't remember the character at first.
It wasn't really directed at anyone here, just VM fans in general. Everyone thinks that one character they don't like will take over the movie. Sure Piz isn't really needed, but if he's in it for 3 minutes who cares!

I can't wait to see some pictures from the movie.
__________________
The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18 2013, 07:32 PM   #119
Sheep
Vice Admiral
 
Sheep's Avatar
 
Location: Chicago
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

bigdaddy wrote: View Post
It wasn't really directed at anyone here, just VM fans in general. Everyone thinks that one character they don't like will take over the movie. Sure Piz isn't really needed, but if he's in it for 3 minutes who cares!

I can't wait to see some pictures from the movie.
I'm trying to figure out what reason Piz has to be at a Neptune High reunion. I'm fairly certain the VM fandom will implode if he and Veronica got together and stayed together.
__________________
Hating the anti-intellectual movement since before it was actually a movement.
Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18 2013, 11:06 PM   #120
CorporalClegg
Admiral
 
CorporalClegg's Avatar
 
Location: Land of Enchantment
Re: Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter

Piz was terrible.
__________________
Konnichi wa!
CorporalClegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
kickstarter, kristen bell, kristen bell is hot, veronica mars

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.