RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 138,361
Posts: 5,355,738
Members: 24,626
Currently online: 488
Newest member: glmrkills

TrekToday headlines

Borg Cube Fridge
By: T'Bonz on Jul 29

Free Enterprise Kickstarter
By: T'Bonz on Jul 29

Siddig To Join Game Of Thrones
By: T'Bonz on Jul 29

Sci-Fried To Release New Album
By: T'Bonz on Jul 28

Star Trek/Planet of the Apes Crossover
By: T'Bonz on Jul 28

Star Trek into Darkness Soundtrack
By: T'Bonz on Jul 28

Horse 1, Shatner 0
By: T'Bonz on Jul 28

Drexler TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Jul 26

Retro Review: His Way
By: Michelle on Jul 26

MicroWarriors Releases Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies I-X

Star Trek Movies I-X Discuss the first ten big screen outings in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old May 29 2013, 02:25 PM   #31
Lance
Fleet Captain
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Location: The Enterprise's Restroom
Re: so Roddenberry could talk Miss India into shaving her hair

That's no mustache, it was a Tribble that he missed transporting.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29 2013, 03:17 PM   #32
Belz...
Fleet Captain
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Location: In a finely-crafted cosmos... of my own making.
Re: so Roddenberry could talk Miss India into shaving her hair

Lance wrote: View Post
The Old Mixer wrote: View Post
No problems with Scotty growing a moustache, and his increase in girth between the first two films actually supports the canon timeline's assertion that the films take place over a decade apart....
Unfortunately, his further increase in girth between Trek III and Trek IV makes it harder to believe they take place within mere months of each other.
Scotty's metabolism doesn't agree with Vulcan cuisine.

xvicente wrote: View Post
I dont know what exactly saddens you, but it's either you love moustaches or hates CGI. I'd guess it's CGI. So many people don't like CGI these days.
Yeah, no other options. Or he doesn't care about the mustache and finds it silly someone would want to see it removed.
__________________
And that's my opinion.

The Onmyouza Theatre: an unofficial international fanclub dedicated to the Japanese heavy metal band Onmyo-Za.
Belz... is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 29 2013, 04:13 PM   #33
marksound
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Planet Carcazed
Re: so Roddenberry could talk Miss India into shaving her hair

Belz... wrote: View Post
Lance wrote: View Post
The Old Mixer wrote: View Post
No problems with Scotty growing a moustache, and his increase in girth between the first two films actually supports the canon timeline's assertion that the films take place over a decade apart....
Unfortunately, his further increase in girth between Trek III and Trek IV makes it harder to believe they take place within mere months of each other.
Scotty's metabolism doesn't agree with Vulcan cuisine.
Not to mention, those Klingon food packs were giving him a sour stomach.
marksound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29 2013, 04:14 PM   #34
xvicente
Commander
 
xvicente's Avatar
 
Re: so Roddenberry could talk Miss India into shaving her hair

Belz... wrote: View Post
xvicente wrote: View Post
I dont know what exactly saddens you, but it's either you love moustaches or hates CGI. I'd guess it's CGI. So many people don't like CGI these days.
Yeah, no other options. Or he doesn't care about the mustache and finds it silly someone would want to see it removed.
But he cares, he told us he is sad.
__________________
-----------------------------------------------------------

I am here to talk about Star Trek and chew bubble gum.
and I'm all outta bubble gum.
xvicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29 2013, 04:45 PM   #35
Belz...
Fleet Captain
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Location: In a finely-crafted cosmos... of my own making.
Re: so Roddenberry could talk Miss India into shaving her hair

xvicente wrote: View Post
But he cares, he told us he is sad.
Re-read my post, please. I said he found the comment silly. So did I, but I didn't find it worth commenting on.
__________________
And that's my opinion.

The Onmyouza Theatre: an unofficial international fanclub dedicated to the Japanese heavy metal band Onmyo-Za.
Belz... is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 29 2013, 11:16 PM   #36
Herkimer Jitty
Rear Admiral
 
Herkimer Jitty's Avatar
 
Location: Dayglow, New California Republic
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Herkimer Jitty
Re: so Roddenberry could talk Miss India into shaving her hair

xvicente wrote: View Post
Belz... wrote: View Post
xvicente wrote: View Post
I dont know what exactly saddens you, but it's either you love moustaches or hates CGI. I'd guess it's CGI. So many people don't like CGI these days.
Yeah, no other options. Or he doesn't care about the mustache and finds it silly someone would want to see it removed.
But he cares, he told us he is sad.
You grind that axe any harder, it'll snap.
__________________
"What?" - { Emilia }
Herkimer Jitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
hair, ilia, riker's beard, scotty

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.