New Funko Trek Figure
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Saldana As A Role Model

San Diego Comic-Con Trek Fan Guide

Cumberbatch As Turing

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Old May 23 2013, 06:04 PM   #46
Tribble puncher
Commander

Re: 2013 Star Trek HOT WHEELS - Excelsior, Kelvin, Vengeance, BoP

The Hot Wheels Ships are Showing up on Amazon now, I'm gonna hold off on ordering and keep checking with my local Toys R Us first, If they don't have anything after a couple of weeks, I'll prob. Jump on amazon, I MUST have a Kelvin.
Tribble puncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23 2013, 06:13 PM   #47
BillJ
Admiral

View BillJ's Twitter Profile

Forty dollars for the Vengeance seems a bit steep.
Old May 23 2013, 06:16 PM   #48
trekker670
Captain

Impossible to find in stores too.
trekker670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23 2013, 06:38 PM   #49
Tribble puncher
Commander

Worse case scenario, I order them from walmart or toys r us.com, my local Toys r us may not carry them, they have the Kre-o's which are not selling well according to the employee I spoke with, and he said some of the Trek 2009 stuff sat on the shelf for 2 years before it was practically given away. So I'm starting to wonder if these will pop up in many brick and mortar retailers.
Old May 23 2013, 06:39 PM   #50
BillJ
Admiral

Tribble puncher wrote: View Post
Worse case scenario, I order them from walmart or toys r us.com, my local Toys r us may not carry them, they have the Kre-o's which are not selling well according to the employee I spoke with, and he said some of the Trek 2009 stuff sat on the shelf for 2 years before it was practically given away. So I'm starting to wonder if these will pop up in many brick and mortar retailers.
I just checked Toys-R-Us.com and they have nothing listed so far.
Old May 23 2013, 06:47 PM   #51
C.E. Evans
Vice Admiral

Worse case scenario, I order them from walmart or toys r us.com, my local Toys r us may not carry them, they have the Kre-o's which are not selling well according to the employee I spoke with...
The Kre-Os have been selling decently at my local TRU (both the deluxe Enterprise and the smaller version actually can't stay in stock for very long). The other stuff, though, is doing fair to meh.
Old May 23 2013, 06:55 PM   #52
BillJ
Admiral

C.E. Evans wrote: View Post
Worse case scenario, I order them from walmart or toys r us.com, my local Toys r us may not carry them, they have the Kre-o's which are not selling well according to the employee I spoke with...
The Kre-Os have been selling decently at my local TRU (both the deluxe Enterprise and the smaller version actually can't stay in stock for very long). The other stuff, though, is doing fair to meh.
I got the Fighter Pods Enterprise for my son and the Kreo Klingon Bird-of-Prey for me the other day at the local TRU.

My son loves the Enterprise and keeps eying my Kreo set.
Old May 23 2013, 07:09 PM   #53
Classic Fan
Rear Admiral

View Classic Fan's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Classic Fan

These have cropped on my eBay suggested items thingy.

Look pretty sweet. I have this image of the new 2013 edition however with no bussard detail. Hmmm. Anyway, this is the image on my eBay list.

If anyone has one is this the final version. I'm checking all my local toy shops but I'm not holding on to hope ill find one so it may be an Internet jobbie.

Is love a kelvin and nuEnt in 1:500 scale. So awesome. I'm still working on my PL Refit, been on that for 4years on and off inbetween two house moves.
"Course your not,your not scared of anything. Box falls out the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard. Look at you, just sittin' there,you know what i think? Must be helluva scary crack in your wall" - The Doctor
Classic Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23 2013, 07:25 PM   #54
trekker670
Captain

I've been to several stores looking for the mini hot wheels model with no luck. Retail on it is $0.99, but resellers are making nearly $10 due to its limited availability in most markets.

It's mixed in with all the other toy cars.
trekker670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23 2013, 07:28 PM   #55
Tribble puncher
Commander

BillJ wrote: View Post
I just checked Toys-R-Us.com and they have nothing listed so far.
The big stores prob won't get them till middle of june.
Old May 23 2013, 07:29 PM   #56
Tribble puncher
Commander

Classic Fan wrote: View Post

Look pretty sweet. I have this image of the new 2013 edition however with no bussard detail. Hmmm. Anyway, this is the image on my eBay list.

If anyone has one is this the final version. I'm checking all my local toy shops but I'm not holding on to hope ill find one so it may be an Internet jobbie.

Is love a kelvin and nuEnt in 1:500 scale. So awesome. I'm still working on my PL Refit, been on that for 4years on and off inbetween two house moves.
I actually found one of those at a Kroger of all places, I want an extra one so I can face it off against my soon to be purchased u.s.s. vengeance.
Old May 23 2013, 07:32 PM   #57
ncc71877
Fleet Captain

I'm a sucker...

FOR STARSHIPS!

Bought the Vengenace and the Kelvin and the New BoP on Amazon.

and I joined that starship of the month club.
ncc71877
ncc71877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23 2013, 08:04 PM   #58
Tribble puncher
Commander

I've thought about joining it too...
Old May 23 2013, 09:59 PM   #59
Classic Fan
Rear Admiral

View Classic Fan's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Classic Fan

I actually found one of those at a Kroger of all places, I want an extra one so I can face it off against my soon to be purchased u.s.s. vengeance.
Ha haaa. I live in the UK so my nearest Kroger is approx 4,000 miles away.

Yeah, I had to google Kroger.

Basically our equivalent is a Tesco or Asda supermarket.

I will keep an eye out. I found Hotwheels KITT, BTTF DeLorean, Batmobile, ecto1 and oddly, the mars curiosity rover, which is pretty neat, all in a supermarket. Fingers crossed they will turn up.
"Course your not,your not scared of anything. Box falls out the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard. Look at you, just sittin' there,you know what i think? Must be helluva scary crack in your wall" - The Doctor
Classic Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23 2013, 10:37 PM   #60
Tribble puncher
Commander

Ha haaa. I live in the UK so my nearest Kroger is approx 4,000 miles away.

Yeah, I had to google Kroger.

Basically our equivalent is a Tesco or Asda supermarket.

I will keep an eye out. I found Hotwheels KITT, BTTF DeLorean, Batmobile, ecto1 and oddly, the mars curiosity rover, which is pretty neat, all in a supermarket. Fingers crossed they will turn up.
Lol. well, in all honesty, I think I found the one Enterprise that all the Ebay and Amazon scalpers happened to miss. Still have yet to even see a mars rover or an ecto one.