The Next Generation Season Seven Blu-ray Details
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

CBS Launches Streaming Service

Yelchin In New Indie Thriller

Saldana In The Book of Life

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Old May 3 2013, 01:32 PM   #676
rabid bat
Commodore

View rabid bat's Twitter Profile
Re: ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Welcome!
Artist formerly known as jespah.
rabid bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3 2013, 07:30 PM   #677
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

Location: The Halloween System in the Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View Ghouleddie74's Twitter Profile

A warm welcome to all the new arrivals. Hope you have fun. This place isn't nearly as active as it was a few years ago, but we still have a good time.

The snack machine in the hallway's trouble sometimes, but just smack the thing really, really hard and your selection will drop down. Curfew's 1 a.m. East Coast time.
Old May 16 2013, 02:13 AM   #678
Lady Conqueror
Rear Admiral

^But that means I have to go to bed at 3:00pm

*waves* It's been awhile everybody (I used to mod this forum forever ago) I see lots of new faces around and a few old ones.
Lady Conqueror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16 2013, 02:45 AM   #679
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

I remember you. Nice to see you again.
Old May 19 2013, 04:08 AM   #680
MattTheRedshirt
Cadet

Hey, I guess I'm new here. I'm 17 years old and just got into Star Trek 2-3 years ago. My dad watched The Original Series growing up, so I started with that (on Netflix). Once I finished TOS and the TOS movies, I moved on to The Next Generation and to my surprise I liked it even more than TOS. I finished all 7 seasons of that and watched the first 3 movies (still have to watch Nemesis). And then in the middle of TNG, I found out about Enterprise and thought it looked interesting. I just finished it earlier this week and can say without a doubt it's my favorite Star Trek series that I've seen so far (haven't seen DS9 or VOY). I'm actually planning on re-watching Enterprise now that I found out about the campaign for a possible season 5. It needs all the support it can get! Also could I link to an Enterprise remix video I made and put on YouTube or would that be considered spam? I definitely don't want to get in trouble on my first day!
MattTheRedshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19 2013, 04:13 AM   #681
R. Star
Rear Admiral

MattTheRedshirt wrote: View Post
Hey, I guess I'm new here. I'm 17 years old and just got into Star Trek 2-3 years ago. My dad watched The Original Series growing up, so I started with that (on Netflix). Once I finished TOS and the TOS movies, I moved on to The Next Generation and to my surprise I liked it even more than TOS. I finished all 7 seasons of that and watched the first 3 movies (still have to watch Nemesis). And then in the middle of TNG, I found out about Enterprise and thought it looked interesting. I just finished it earlier this week and can say without a doubt it's my favorite Star Trek series that I've seen so far (haven't seen DS9 or VOY). I'm actually planning on re-watching Enterprise now that I found out about the campaign for a possible season 5. It needs all the support it can get! Also could I link to an Enterprise remix video I made and put on YouTube or would that be considered spam? I definitely don't want to get in trouble on my first day!
Welcome! I'd say give DS9(my personal favorite) and VOY a chance too when you get around to it! As for your video, post away in an appropriate thread, it shouldn't be spam so long as it's actually on subject about Enterprise and isn't trying to sell anyone anything.
Old May 19 2013, 04:22 AM   #682
MattTheRedshirt
Cadet

OK, so would a remix thread fit in the Fan Art section or should I put it somewhere else?
Old May 19 2013, 05:08 AM   #683
teacock
Admiral

I think VOY is the only forum with a stickied thread for vids and fan creations, sadly.

You can just post it here if you like! In order to post a youtube you do this:

[ yt] url address of youtube [/ yt]

Remove the spaces in the brackets. Don't use the embed function on youtube, it does not work on this forum. Just put the actual url of the youtube in. Once you have posted it you cannot edit it, this will make the youtube disappear.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19 2013, 05:13 AM   #684
R. Star
Rear Admiral

Oh good call on explaining that to him. I forget that I had a hard time figuring out how to imbed youtube videos here.

Can you start a thread as a cadet ranking? I forget. If so just start one here. If you don't have permission yet(ranking is based on number of posts) just say something and one of us can start one up for you.
Old May 19 2013, 07:01 AM   #685
MattTheRedshirt
Cadet

Hey, I just got back from re-watching Broken Bow (going through the entire series again). I'll just post the video here if that's OK. I didn't actually write the music, it's from the popular YouTube song, Gentleman by PSY (not the kind of music I typically listen to, but I thought it would be easier to work with than something like Rush or Deep Purple). All of the lines of the song were said by Captain Archer from Enterprise. WARNING: There is some slight language toward the beginning of the video, all from Enterprise. Without further ado, here is the Captain Archer Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Bc8_SkEu4&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Bc8_SkEu4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

EDIT: I don't think I did that right. The link is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Bc8_SkEu4
Old May 19 2013, 07:07 AM   #686
Ghouleddie74
Fleet Admiral

MattTheRedshirt wrote: View Post
I've got you covered, man! No worries. Hope this helps some.
Old June 3 2013, 10:31 PM   #687
Statja Q'bel
Ensign

Greetings all! Yes, I am new here, but a longtime Star Trek fan. I've recently been watching Enterprise again, and I am enjoying it even more than I did before. I think over the years, watching more of the other series first, I have really come to appreciate this series. Anyways, nice to meet you all!
Statja Q'bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4 2013, 12:39 PM   #688
rabid bat
Commodore

View rabid bat's Twitter Profile

Greetings!

*starts dusting*
Artist formerly known as jespah.
rabid bat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9 2013, 04:14 AM   #689
Elim Garakov
Lieutenant Junior Grade

I really want to a part of this forum
Elim Garakov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26 2013, 09:55 PM   #690
Khaaan!!!!
Ensign

Hi All! I am 35 years old and a lifelong fan of all the series and some of the movies. I am from Mississippi(but i am not all that bad). I just joined today.
Khaaan!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote