RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,407
Posts: 5,506,060
Members: 25,128
Currently online: 590
Newest member: Deidesheim

TrekToday headlines

Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Paramount Star Trek 3 Expectations
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Star Trek #39 Sneak Peek
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Star Trek 3 Potential Director Shortlist
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Official Starships Collection Update
By: T'Bonz on Dec 15

Retro Review: Prodigal Daughter
By: Michelle on Dec 13

Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old April 26 2013, 06:27 AM   #5776
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral
 
Admiral_Young's Avatar
 
Location: Gotham
View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

The script will most likely be structured similar to "Batman Begins" and yes, score albums are never in chronological sequence to the film so I wouldn't base anything off the score in terms of structure. The running time is right smack in the middle I think of "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight Rises" so I think it's a good length.
__________________
Admiral Young
Chief of Operations

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 29 2013, 02:55 AM   #5777
Admiral Buzzkill
Fleet Admiral
 
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

Snyder on Cavill as Superman:

There was a telling moment – we put him in the Christopher Reeve costume, because we didn’t have a suit yet, we just had the old spandex suit. He stepped out of the trailer and no one laughed.
Admiral Buzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29 2013, 02:59 AM   #5778
Titus Andronicus
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Augusta, GA
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

My Name Is Legion wrote: View Post
Snyder on Cavill as Superman:

There was a telling moment – we put him in the Christopher Reeve costume, because we didn’t have a suit yet, we just had the old spandex suit. He stepped out of the trailer and no one laughed.
That's definitely good news. And I wish there was a picture of this.
__________________
Kurt Vonnegut: 1922-2007
Titus Andronicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29 2013, 04:36 AM   #5779
sojourner
Admiral
 
sojourner's Avatar
 
Location: I'm at WKRP
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

Damn, that must have been some really old spandex.
__________________
Baby, you and me were never meant to be, just maybe think of me once in a while...
sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29 2013, 04:38 AM   #5780
Santa Kang
Fleet Admiral
 
Santa Kang's Avatar
 
Location: North Pole,Qo'noS
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

They prefer the term "vintage".
__________________
Nerys Myk
Santa Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30 2013, 07:33 AM   #5781
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral
 
Admiral_Young's Avatar
 
Location: Gotham
View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

"Man of Steel" score samples are up on Amazon! Very brief preview...only a few seconds each, but *swoon* this sounds like it's going to be an amazing score.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2013/04...audio-preview/
__________________
Admiral Young
Chief of Operations

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 30 2013, 07:38 PM   #5782
davejames
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Sac, Ca
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

Hard to tell much from the clips, but I do like the general feel of it.
davejames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30 2013, 10:33 PM   #5783
JarodRussell
Vice Admiral
 
JarodRussell's Avatar
 
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
"Man of Steel" score samples are up on Amazon! Very brief preview...only a few seconds each, but *swoon* this sounds like it's going to be an amazing score.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2013/04...audio-preview/
I can't find any previews behind that link?
JarodRussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30 2013, 10:41 PM   #5784
Sindatur
Vice Admiral
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

JarodRussell wrote: View Post
Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
"Man of Steel" score samples are up on Amazon! Very brief preview...only a few seconds each, but *swoon* this sounds like it's going to be an amazing score.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2013/04...audio-preview/
I can't find any previews behind that link?
Right under the Superman Shield picture that says "Man Of Steel" "Hans Zimmer" on it, there is an embedded audio/video, click on it, and it gives you list of the preiews
__________________
One Day I hope to be the Man my Cat thinks I am

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30 2013, 10:47 PM   #5785
JarodRussell
Vice Admiral
 
JarodRussell's Avatar
 
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

Sindatur wrote: View Post
JarodRussell wrote: View Post
Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
"Man of Steel" score samples are up on Amazon! Very brief preview...only a few seconds each, but *swoon* this sounds like it's going to be an amazing score.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2013/04...audio-preview/
I can't find any previews behind that link?
Right under the Superman Shield picture that says "Man Of Steel" "Hans Zimmer" on it, there is an embedded audio/video, click on it, and it gives you list of the preiews
Ah, doesn't show up in the browser I use, but shows up in Chrome.
JarodRussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30 2013, 10:51 PM   #5786
Sindatur
Vice Admiral
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

JarodRussell wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
JarodRussell wrote: View Post

I can't find any previews behind that link?
Right under the Superman Shield picture that says "Man Of Steel" "Hans Zimmer" on it, there is an embedded audio/video, click on it, and it gives you list of the preiews
Ah, doesn't show up in the browser I use, but shows up in Chrome.
I hate when that happens
__________________
One Day I hope to be the Man my Cat thinks I am

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1 2013, 09:28 PM   #5787
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral
 
Hartzilla2007's Avatar
 
Location: Star Trekkin Across the universe.
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

Sindatur wrote: View Post
JarodRussell wrote: View Post
Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
"Man of Steel" score samples are up on Amazon! Very brief preview...only a few seconds each, but *swoon* this sounds like it's going to be an amazing score.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2013/04...audio-preview/
I can't find any previews behind that link?
Right under the Superman Shield picture that says "Man Of Steel" "Hans Zimmer" on it, there is an embedded audio/video, click on it, and it gives you list of the preiews
Its not giving me anything but previews for other albums.
Hartzilla2007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 1 2013, 09:46 PM   #5788
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral
 
Admiral_Young's Avatar
 
Location: Gotham
View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

Okay...here's a youtube version for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQOhN...ature=youtu.be



Also new TV Spot. This looks beautifully shot.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=103697
__________________
Admiral Young
Chief of Operations

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.

Last edited by Admiral_Young; May 2 2013 at 07:37 AM.
Admiral_Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2013, 12:29 PM   #5789
SalvorHardin
Rear Admiral
 
SalvorHardin's Avatar
 
Location: Star's End
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

New tv spot


__________________

SalvorHardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2 2013, 12:42 PM   #5790
Icemizer
Fleet Captain
 
Icemizer's Avatar
 
Re: Superman (casting, rumors, pix till release)

^The more I see the more I like it.
Icemizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
christopher nolan, man of steel, superman, zack snyder

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.