Shaun And Ed On Phineas and Ferb
By: T'Bonz on Aug 18

New Ships Coming From Official Starships Collection

Trek Stars Take On Ice Bucket Challenge

Retro Review: Profit and Lace
By: Michelle on Aug 16

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Lounges & General Chat > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Discussion of non-Trek topics.

Old February 16 2013, 02:03 AM   #1696
thestrangequark
Vice Admiral

Re: PICTURE POST II!

^After my sis gets her shop set up! If he likes them enough to retweet, she could get som business! I really want her to be successful with this. She's had a lot of struggles in her young life, and she's working hard to break free of them.

View my art!
thestrangequark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16 2013, 03:28 AM   #1697
RAMA
Vice Admiral

Last edited by RAMA; February 16 2013 at 11:03 PM.
RAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16 2013, 11:50 AM   #1698
Mutenroshi
Vice Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mutenroshi

Not trying hitting on you tsq, but you got a killer smile!

Jack Beauregard: "You shine like the door of a whorehouse!"
Nobody: "I like folks to see me."
Mutenroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16 2013, 09:55 PM   #1699
macloudt
Shut up, I'm counting

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to macloudt

Rincewiend wrote: View Post
Well, sometthing else to do this next week:

My son has this set. It's my favourite out of his vast Lego collection. It's so detailed, especially on the inside. Have fun with it!

On the topic of New York City, I'll be there for a few days with my daughter this August. Not ideal timing, but we have to fit in the trip around the school year, of course. It's her 16th birthday gift, and a great excuse for me to finally visits NYC as well.
Old February 16 2013, 11:00 PM   #1700
RAMA
Vice Admiral

Old February 17 2013, 12:23 AM   #1701
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

View cooleddie74's Twitter Profile

Cute tabby. How old is he/she?

-Captain Jonathan Archer, 2151
cooleddie74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 17 2013, 08:15 AM   #1702
Data Holmes
Admiral

TSQ looks great in that sweater. They would serve well as model pics for your sisters web shop.

I love things that are "stealth Trekkie", or stealth science fiction in general. Where you can wear it out in public and those not clued in wouldn't suspect it being anything special, but those in the know, know. Back before the JJ movie came out, I used to wear a starfleet delta pin on my hat. It was always fun when someone into trek would call it out.
Old February 18 2013, 04:37 AM   #1703
RAMA
Vice Admiral

cooleddie74 wrote: View Post
Cute tabby. How old is he/she?
She's about 8 years old now. She loves how warm I am.
Old February 18 2013, 04:39 AM   #1704
teacake
Admiral

Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.

It's stiflingly hot here at the moment, my response to any cat that tires to sit on me is to throw it across the room. With love.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18 2013, 05:14 AM   #1705
thestrangequark
Vice Admiral

^It's fucking freezing here. I wouldn't mind a nice warm cat in my bed.

Or a nice warm man...

Aged 29-34, with skin somewhere between the color of straight espresso and alabaster -- I don't really care, so long as it's smooth, with excellent hygiene, a healthy to absurdly skeptical worldview, good fashion sense, large and manly yet elegant hands (I'm a fan of long fingers, he is welcome to be a pianist), a high-paying job in the sciences or engineering, a lean and athletic build (and a fondness for athletic but curvy women), a strong feminist attitude, good sense of humor, not too clingy, preferably with a sexy accent (I'm thinking Scottish or English, though I've begun to develop more of an appreciation for the Aussies' and Kiwi's accents than I used to have), and a cat person.

View my art!
Old February 18 2013, 05:38 AM   #1706
Gaseous Anomaly
Wacked out trippin dude™

thestrangequark wrote: View Post

Or a nice warm man...

Aged 29-34, with skin somewhere between the color of straight espresso and alabaster -- I don't really care, so long as it's smooth, with excellent hygiene, a healthy to absurdly skeptical worldview, good fashion sense, large and manly yet elegant hands (I'm a fan of long fingers, he is welcome to be a pianist), a high-paying job in the sciences or engineering, a lean and athletic build (and a fondness for athletic but curvy women), a strong feminist attitude, good sense of humor, not too clingy, preferably with a sexy accent (I'm thinking Scottish or English, though I've begun to develop more of an appreciation for the Aussies' and Kiwi's accents than I used to have), and a cat person.
Don't want much do you?

Gaseous Anomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18 2013, 05:45 AM   #1707
B.J.
Rear Admiral

I decorated some cupcakes for my son's 13th birthday:

This is a truck I've seen several times around town, but have never been able to get a picture before. Bored redneck engineer?
Old February 18 2013, 05:50 AM   #1708
Kestra
Vice Admiral

Haha I love the cupcakes! I've been kind of missing Minecraft lately. Maybe I'll get back into it.
Kestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18 2013, 06:10 AM   #1709
Sephiroth
Vice Admiral

Or a nice warm man...

28 with an Irish complexion working on his electrical engineering degree but pretty much everything else listed, can't play piano but I'm learning and no accent
Green chile cheeseburgers, Red and Green chile burritos, Green and Red chile pizza with beef and chicken, Green chile chicken kung pao, Green chile wine, Green and Red chile popsicles...You can get Red and Green on everything here.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18 2013, 06:20 AM   #1710
thestrangequark
Vice Admiral

^Yeah, but you also dig guns...I'm afraid we'd be highly incompatible IRL.
Gaseous Anomaly wrote: View Post

Or a nice warm man...

Don't want much do you?
I don't think so! I'm between 29-34 with decent skin and great hygiene, an absurdly skeptical worldview, excellent fashion sense, cute little hands, I play 5 musical instruments (with mediocrity, but I can play them), I've got a kind of neat job, a strong feminist attitude, a good sense of humor, I'm not the least bit clingy, and I don't have a sexy British accent but I've got a slight lisp I've been told is somewhat charming, and I'm a cat person.

I'm almost thirty, I'm not fucking settling anymore because of low self-esteem! I'm learning to be happy with myself and I deserve some one fucking awesome. So there!

View my art!