Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Paramount Star Trek 3 Expectations
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old November 27 2012, 10:12 PM   #31
Fist McStrongpunch
Rear Admiral

Re: Let's say Marvel and DC were to merge universes.

Wildstorm's Kherubim are alien Eternals as well.
Old November 28 2012, 12:41 AM   #32
Admiral2
Vice Admiral

Mike Farley wrote: View Post
The FF's Central City was in California whereas the Flash's Central is in Missouri.

God, that's dorky that I know that.

So a side effect of the universe merger combines the two and drops it in Kentucky. I still get my crossover.

-Elsa on what she learned from Anna
Admiral2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 03:36 AM   #33
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Samurai8472 wrote: View Post
Christopher wrote: View Post
I

And do you think Tony Stark would try to buy out Wayne Enterprises?

Batman- You're blood alcohol content is 0.19

Iron- Yeah? Well my repulsors are at 200%

*BLAST*
At which point Batman somehow hack Ironman's armor and shuts it down before he blasts him.

I mean if Spider-Man could do it I think Batman who has more toys should be able to as well.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 04:04 AM   #34
DarKush
Rear Admiral

One of the things I think would've been cool is if President Luthor had appointed Norman Osborn as head of SHIELD/HAMMER. In retrospect I wish DC had been thinking more along the Dark Reign lines as fully as Marvel did when Lex became president.

Also, Amanda Waller knocking heads with Luke Cage on a Thunderbolts/Suicide Squad team would be interesting.

A Black Panther-Vixen romance. Or Catman (Secret Six version) v. Black Panther would be pretty cool. As would a Bronze Tiger v. Panther match up.

Bullseye v. Deadshot would be nice. Deathstroke v. Elektra or Lady Shiva v. Elektra could be awesome.

Merging the Doom Patrol with the X-Men probably wouldn't be too hard to do.
DarKush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 05:50 AM   #35
Anwar
Vice Admiral

Well, Batman and Lex Luthor would probably lose their "Smartest Men on Earth" title when they have to co-exist with Reed Richards, Dr Doom, Hank Pym, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, T'Challa, etc.

In fact, I'd like to see Lex Luthor and Dr Doom as arch-rivals.

I'd think Batman would be the one trying to neutralize Stark Industries TBH. He wouldn't like the idea of a loose cannon like Stark producing weapons like the Iron Man suit for anyone. But then after the Obadiah Stane thing he realizes Tony is the better one in charge and lays off.
Anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 05:01 PM   #36
Icemizer
Fleet Captain

Stark would go insane when he realizes that the OMACs are based on Extremis tech.
Icemizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 05:33 PM   #37
Christopher
Writer

I can see Stark and Wayne joining forces once they figure out they're on the same side. Iron Bat armor would be inevitable.

Would Dr. Strange wear the Helmet of Nabu?

Would Quicksilver join the extended family of Flashes and other speedsters, or is he too much of a jerk?

What would happen if you exposed the Atom's dwarf star matter size-changing suit to Pym particles?

Romances: Iceman and Ice? The Human Torch and Fire? The other way around would be tricky...

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 05:49 PM   #38
USS Kongo
Fleet Captain

View USS Kongo's Twitter Profile

Would Marvel heroes join the Justice League? Or would they continue in their own groups, like the Avengers?

Sean
USS Kongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 06:21 PM   #39
Icemizer
Fleet Captain

Galactus controlled by Starro, Vandal Savage & Kang team up. The Thing leaves the FF for the Doom Patrol.
Icemizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 06:29 PM   #40
Christopher
Writer

USS Kongo wrote: View Post
Would Marvel heroes join the Justice League? Or would they continue in their own groups, like the Avengers?
Both teams have changed rosters many times, so I'm sure there'd be some intermingling if they coexisted. Although the thing is, they both fill the same basic role in the superheroic ecosystem, as it were -- the all-star team that comes together for the crises too big for any one hero. So if the characters had coexisted all along, I'm not sure we would've had separate Avengers and JL teams, but one team that emerged as an amalgam of the two (pardon the expression). Either that, or one team would dominate as the heavy-hitter roster with folks like Superman, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Iron Man, Green Lantern, and Thor, and the other might be more a second-stringer team akin to the West Coast Avengers or Justice League Europe.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 08:24 PM   #41
Admiral2
Vice Admiral

Christopher wrote: View Post
USS Kongo wrote: View Post
Both teams have changed rosters many times, so I'm sure there'd be some intermingling if they coexisted. Although the thing is, they both fill the same basic role in the superheroic ecosystem, as it were -- the all-star team that comes together for the crises too big for any one hero. So if the characters had coexisted all along, I'm not sure we would've had separate Avengers and JL teams, but one team that emerged as an amalgam of the two (pardon the expression). Either that, or one team would dominate as the heavy-hitter roster with folks like Superman, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Iron Man, Green Lantern, and Thor, and the other might be more a second-stringer team akin to the West Coast Avengers or Justice League Europe.
Like I said: Settle the Avengers/JLA thing once and for all.

One battle royale. Winning team gets to be the super group for the new uni. Losing team disbands and joins the winners.

I'm rooting for the Avengers. I hope someday to hear Black Canary cry out "Avengers Assemble!" (Probably hear it in all the alternate universes...)

-Elsa on what she learned from Anna
Admiral2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 08:59 PM   #42
Silvercrest
Rear Admiral

If the Avengers win and Black Canary has to knuckle under to them, the team had better check her loyalties before letting her cry out anything.
Silvercrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 09:41 PM   #43
Fist McStrongpunch
Rear Admiral

Do Marvel speedsters gain access to the speed force?
Old November 28 2012, 09:51 PM   #44
Silvercrest
Rear Admiral

Makkari, Northstar, and Aurora, maybe. The others are really pretty slow by comparison. Including Quicksilver.
Silvercrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28 2012, 10:02 PM   #45
Davros
Fleet Admiral

I'm guessing that a Batman/Howard The Duck team up would not be a high priority for many here.