RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 140,895
Posts: 5,476,998
Members: 25,050
Currently online: 564
Newest member: aloraptor

TrekToday headlines

New Star Trek Funko Pop! Vinyl Figures
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

QMx Mini Phaser Ornament
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

Stewart as Neo-Nazi Skinhead
By: T'Bonz on Nov 26

Klingon Bloodwine To Debut
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Trek Actors In War Of The Worlds Fundraiser
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Star Trek: The Next Generation Gag Reel Tease
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Shatner In Haven
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Retro Review: Covenant
By: Michelle on Nov 22

Two Official Starships Collection Previews
By: T'Bonz on Nov 21

Saldana: Women Issues In Hollywood
By: T'Bonz on Nov 21


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Doctor Who

Doctor Who "Bigger on the inside..."

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old November 23 2012, 09:54 AM   #16
Pindar
Rear Admiral
 
Pindar's Avatar
 
Location: 76 Totters Lane
View Pindar's Twitter Profile
Re: Happy 49th birthday Doctor Who!

I recently turned 43, glad Im not the oldest one in the room.
Pindar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23 2012, 02:57 PM   #17
Sindatur
Vice Admiral
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: Happy 49th birthday Doctor Who!

OmahaStar wrote: View Post
Video - Two Doctors (how could you forget that?)
Audio - the Four Doctors
I didn't forget the Two Doctors, I mistakenly dismissed it thinking it couldn't be an Anniversary, thinking that was too little time between 5 Doctors and Silver Nemesis (Runs off to look up dates)

ETA: The Five Doctors Nov 23, 1983; The Two Doctors Feb 1985 - So how is The Two Doctors an Anniversary Special?

I'll have to be sure I have The Four Doctors Audio prior to 50th Anniversary
__________________
One Day I hope to be the Man my Cat thinks I am

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23 2012, 03:28 PM   #18
The Wormhole
Admiral
 
The Wormhole's Avatar
 
Re: Happy 49th birthday Doctor Who!

Happy birthday, anniversary, whatever Doctor Who.
__________________
"Internet message boards aren't as funny today as they were ten years ago. I've stopped reading new posts." -The Simpsons 20th anniversary special.
The Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23 2012, 06:15 PM   #19
diankra
Commodore
 
Location: UK
Re: Happy 49th birthday Doctor Who!

5.15pm, just hit play on the DVD...
__________________
"Some days are better than others. They say that where I come from."
"Loudly, I imagine, on the day you left."
(Blake's 7 - Rumours of Death)
diankra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23 2012, 07:49 PM   #20
Psion
Commodore
 
Psion's Avatar
 
Location: Lat: 40.1630936 Lon: -75.1183777
View Psion's Twitter Profile
Re: Happy 49th birthday Doctor Who!

Pindar wrote: View Post
I recently turned 43, glad Im not the oldest one in the room.
__________________
Twinkies are back. I knew they couldn't stay away from me for long.
Psion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23 2012, 08:13 PM   #21
Wereghost
Part-time poltergeist
 
Wereghost's Avatar
 
Location: Ireland
Re: Happy 49th birthday Doctor Who!

49 years old and in rude health. Here's to the next 49!
__________________
Time is the boss of me.
Wereghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2012, 03:19 AM   #22
OmahaStar
Disrespectful of his betters
 
OmahaStar's Avatar
 
Location: OmahaStar
View OmahaStar's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to OmahaStar Send a message via Yahoo to OmahaStar
Re: Happy 49th birthday Doctor Who!

Sindatur wrote: View Post
OmahaStar wrote: View Post
Video - Two Doctors (how could you forget that?)
Audio - the Four Doctors
I didn't forget the Two Doctors, I mistakenly dismissed it thinking it couldn't be an Anniversary, thinking that was too little time between 5 Doctors and Silver Nemesis (Runs off to look up dates)

ETA: The Five Doctors Nov 23, 1983; The Two Doctors Feb 1985 - So how is The Two Doctors an Anniversary Special?

I'll have to be sure I have The Four Doctors Audio prior to 50th Anniversary

It has Six and Two together. It was the Gallifreyan 800th anniversary ... What? It counts!
__________________
"Sorry. Wrong movie, buddy."
OmahaStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2012, 03:30 AM   #23
Sindatur
Vice Admiral
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: Happy 49th birthday Doctor Who!

OmahaStar wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
OmahaStar wrote: View Post
Video - Two Doctors (how could you forget that?)
Audio - the Four Doctors
I didn't forget the Two Doctors, I mistakenly dismissed it thinking it couldn't be an Anniversary, thinking that was too little time between 5 Doctors and Silver Nemesis (Runs off to look up dates)

ETA: The Five Doctors Nov 23, 1983; The Two Doctors Feb 1985 - So how is The Two Doctors an Anniversary Special?

I'll have to be sure I have The Four Doctors Audio prior to 50th Anniversary

It has Six and Two together. It was the Gallifreyan 800th anniversary ... What? It counts!
Ah...Of course... you're right, I'm shamed
__________________
One Day I hope to be the Man my Cat thinks I am

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24 2012, 07:04 AM   #24
jbny67
Commander
 
jbny67's Avatar
 
Location: NY - The Real Gotham
Re: Happy 49th birthday Doctor Who!

Saw this on Facebook earlier today.
Thought this was a good place to put it.


jbny67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.