Star Trek Movie Prop Auction
By: T'Bonz on Jul 7

Drexler: NX Engineering Room Construction
By: T'Bonz on Jul 7

New Trek Home Fashions
By: T'Bonz on Jul 4

Star Trek Pop-Ups Book Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 3

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Old November 15 2012, 10:51 PM   #3121
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

View cooleddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: Star Trek A To Z

A is for Adigeon Prime where Dr. Bashir's parents took him for his genetic enhancements.
B is for Berengaria VII, a geologically shaky class-M world where Spock once saw the huge, native dragons.
C is for Ceti Alpha VI. A real booming place once upon a time. Too bad it's gone to pieces.
D is for Delta IV, home of bald, sexually celibate female Starfleet officers.
E is for Eugenics Wars.
F is for France. Jean-Luc Picard and his family hailed from there, specifically Labarre.
G is for Gamma Quadrant. Where no good deed goes unpunished.
H is for Horta. The creature that was the reason Dr. McCoy told Kirk "I'm a doctor not a bricklayer."
I is for Inaprovaline, a powerful drug of the Trek era used by many Starfleet doctors to treat patients.
J is for Janus VI. Where the Horta species lived.
K is for Kamarag, Klingon ambassador to the Federation from at least 2286 until 2293.
L is for Locutus of Borg.
M is for MORN. Quark's most regular customer on DS9.
N is for the Nagus, the political and financial ruler of the Ferengi Alliance.

-Captain Jonathan Archer, 2151
cooleddie74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15 2012, 10:56 PM   #3122
Orac
Admiral

A is for Adigeon Prime where Dr. Bashir's parents took him for his genetic enhancements.
B is for Berengaria VII, a geologically shaky class-M world where Spock once saw the huge, native dragons.
C is for Ceti Alpha VI. A real booming place once upon a time. Too bad it's gone to pieces.
E is for Eugenics Wars.
F is for France. Jean-Luc Picard and his family hailed from there, specifically Labarre.
H is for Horta. The creature that was the reason Dr. McCoy told Kirk "I'm a doctor not a bricklayer."
I is for Inaprovaline, a powerful drug of the Trek era used by many Starfleet doctors to treat patients.
K is for Kamarag, Klingon ambassador to the Federation from at least 2286 until 2293.
O is for Ocampa. Short in stature as well as short lived.

ENTER | TOS Avatar Contest #52: The Omega Glory
Orac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15 2012, 10:59 PM   #3123
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

E is for Eugenics Wars.
P is for Praetor, the ruler of the Romulan Star Empire who governs through his Proconsul and the Senate.

Old November 15 2012, 11:01 PM   #3124
Orac
Admiral

E is for Eugenics Wars.
P is for Praetor, the ruler of the Romulan Star Empire who governs through his Proconsul and the Senate.
Q is for Quantum Birth Control. Contraceptive of the 24th century and beyond!

Old November 15 2012, 11:03 PM   #3125
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

E is for Eugenics Wars.
R is for Reliant, Pavel Chekov's starship assignment after serving a second five-year mission aboard the Enterprise.

Old November 15 2012, 11:26 PM   #3126
Orac
Admiral

E is for Eugenics Wars.
R is for Reliant, Pavel Chekov's starship assignment after serving a second five-year mission aboard the Enterprise.
S is for Surak. The Vulcan messiah.

Old November 15 2012, 11:30 PM   #3127
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

E is for Eugenics Wars.
T is for Training Vessel. Fleet Captain Christopher Pike was crippled by delta radiation trying to save Starfleet cadets aboard a training vessel.

Old November 15 2012, 11:48 PM   #3128
CmndrSela318
Doctor Who Fan Number 318. [Commander]

Location: In the TARDIS with Clara, the Matt Smith doctor, the David Tennant doctor and the John Hurt doctor.
View CmndrSela318's Twitter Profile

E is for Eugenics Wars.
T is for Training Vessel. Fleet Captain Christopher Pike was crippled by delta radiation trying to save Starfleet cadets aboard a training vessel.
U is for universal translator.
And so is your dad.
CmndrSela318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16 2012, 12:07 AM   #3129
Orac
Admiral

E is for Eugenics Wars.
V is for Vulcanus.

Old November 16 2012, 01:12 AM   #3130
CmndrSela318
Doctor Who Fan Number 318. [Commander]

Location: In the TARDIS with Clara, the Matt Smith doctor, the David Tennant doctor and the John Hurt doctor.
View CmndrSela318's Twitter Profile

E is for Eugenics Wars.
V is for Vulcanus.
W is for warp speed.
And so is your dad.
CmndrSela318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16 2012, 01:37 AM   #3131
Orac
Admiral

E is for Eugenics Wars.
V is for Vulcanus.
W is for warp speed.
X is for Xindus.

Old November 16 2012, 03:55 AM   #3132
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

E is for Eugenics Wars.
V is for Vulcanus.
W is for warp speed.
X is for Xindus.
Y is for the Yridians. For a while during the 24th century Federation science believed them to be extinct.

Old November 16 2012, 04:19 AM   #3133
Orac
Admiral

E is for Eugenics Wars.
V is for Vulcanus.
W is for warp speed.
X is for Xindus.
Y is for the Yridians. For a while during the 24th century Federation science believed them to be extinct.
Z is for Zenite.

Old November 16 2012, 04:21 AM   #3134
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral

A is for Altair, a major star system that may or may not have been in the Federation during the time of TOS.

Old November 16 2012, 10:50 AM   #3135
Captain Rob
Commodore

A is for Altair, a major star system that may or may not have been in the Federation during the time of TOS
B is for Bolius. The musicians there really know how to sing the blues.