RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,748
Posts: 5,433,261
Members: 24,838
Currently online: 454
Newest member: Mei'konda

TrekToday headlines

Episode Four of The Red Shirt Diaries
By: T'Bonz on Sep 22

Star Trek: The Compendium Review
By: T'Bonz on Sep 22

Orci Drops Rangers Project
By: T'Bonz on Sep 22

Retro Review: Image in the Sand
By: Michelle on Sep 20

Star Trek: Shadows Of Tyranny Casting Call
By: T'Bonz on Sep 19

USS Vengeance And More Starship Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Sep 19

Trek 3 To Being Shooting Next Year
By: T'Bonz on Sep 19

Trek Messenger Bag
By: T'Bonz on Sep 18

Star Trek Live In Concert In Australia
By: T'Bonz on Sep 18

IDW Publishing December Trek Comics
By: T'Bonz on Sep 17


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > The Next Generation

The Next Generation All Good Things come to an end...but not here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 24 2012, 03:13 AM   #16
trekker670
Fleet Captain
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

Kadratis wrote: View Post
So this screening is going to be far more limited? That sucks.
According to Fandango, the closest one to me is an hour away, whereas for S1 there were 2 in the same city I'm in and 5 within an hours drive.
trekker670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24 2012, 12:09 PM   #17
Start Wreck
Fleet Captain
 
Start Wreck's Avatar
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

Great choices, those.

I hope they get shown in the UK this time.
__________________
Fallen Star - My home-made sci-fi TV show
Start Wreck - My Star Trek spoof web comic
Doctor Who From The Start - A n00b does a blog
Start Wreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24 2012, 12:31 PM   #18
Dream
Admiral
 
Dream's Avatar
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

Trekcore also has the article along with a larger poster for the event

http://tng.trekcore.com/bluray/image...ema_poster.jpg

http://tng.trekcore.com/bluray/24102012theatre.html
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24 2012, 12:39 PM   #19
FrontierTrek
Fleet Captain
 
FrontierTrek's Avatar
 
Location: TrekCore.com
View FrontierTrek's Twitter Profile
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

Start Wreck wrote: View Post
Great choices, those.

I hope they get shown in the UK this time.
Afraid not As far as I know it's North America only (maybe with a few Australian outlets)
__________________
www.TrekCore.com :: The Net's LARGEST Trek Multimedia Site
Over 450,000 Trek DVD & Blu-Ray Caps from EVERY episode/movie!
FrontierTrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24 2012, 01:00 PM   #20
Start Wreck
Fleet Captain
 
Start Wreck's Avatar
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

Urgh, the four-footer.
__________________
Fallen Star - My home-made sci-fi TV show
Start Wreck - My Star Trek spoof web comic
Doctor Who From The Start - A n00b does a blog
Start Wreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24 2012, 05:55 PM   #21
NewHorizon
Captain
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

I contacted Empire Theaters here in Canada and they say there is no distributor this time for Canada, so they won't be doing the event. Anyone have any idea who we could contact to make this happen?

With Season 1, they wouldn't hold the event because they were making more screens available for The Dark Knight Rises...now this?

Very disappointed.
NewHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25 2012, 03:44 PM   #22
Kadratis
Fleet Captain
 
Kadratis's Avatar
 
Location: Dayton, OH
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

^ Excellent point. It's a real shame this isn't being rolled out again.
Kadratis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25 2012, 06:21 PM   #23
Dream
Admiral
 
Dream's Avatar
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

The stadium theater in my city is going to show this. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones...
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25 2012, 09:03 PM   #24
BillJ
Admiral
 
BillJ's Avatar
 
Location: Covington, Ky.
View BillJ's Twitter Profile
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

It's not even listed on the Fathom website for some reason.

Though it is playing at the same theater I went to last time. Had to go through their website.
__________________
"I tell you what you all need, you need to take a thirteenth step, down off your high horse." - Hank Hill, King of the Hill
BillJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26 2012, 12:34 AM   #25
Dream
Admiral
 
Dream's Avatar
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

BillJ wrote: View Post
It's not even listed on the Fathom website for some reason.

Though it is playing at the same theater I went to last time. Had to go through their website.
I checked on Fandango for theater listings at my area code and was able to find one showing it.
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 06:07 PM   #26
Mott the barber
Commodore
 
Mott the barber's Avatar
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

Unless I missed it, here's a full listing (link in the Trekcore article).

http://tng.trekcore.com/bluray/28102012theatre.html

I've got 4 theaters in a 10-15 mile radius showing it.
__________________
It's not you I hate, Cardassian. I hate what I became... because of you. --Miles O'Brien in "The Wounded"
Mott the barber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 07:19 PM   #27
Savage Dragon
TheSeeker
 
Savage Dragon's Avatar
 
Location: New York, NY
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

Looks like I'll be going to AMC in Times Square. I hope I can find someone to go with.
Savage Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 08:38 PM   #28
Mott the barber
Commodore
 
Mott the barber's Avatar
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

Zombie Seeker wrote: View Post
Looks like I'll be going to AMC in Times Square. I hope I can find someone to go with.

That's my biggest problem too. Dragged my old gf to see S1 and she liked it but nowhere near as into it as I was.

It's definitely not your typical "date" material.
__________________
It's not you I hate, Cardassian. I hate what I became... because of you. --Miles O'Brien in "The Wounded"
Mott the barber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2 2012, 01:24 AM   #29
Dream
Admiral
 
Dream's Avatar
 
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

WOOHOO! Thanks.
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3 2012, 12:30 PM   #30
chrinFinity
Commander
 
chrinFinity's Avatar
 
Location: Scmocation
Re: Season 2 Theatrical Event Date Revealed

NewHorizon wrote: View Post
I contacted Empire Theaters here in Canada and they say there is no distributor this time for Canada, so they won't be doing the event. Anyone have any idea who we could contact to make this happen?

With Season 1, they wouldn't hold the event because they were making more screens available for The Dark Knight Rises...now this?

Very disappointed.
That's not true. I am in Canada, I went to see it with my boyfriend and another friend of mine. It was definitely playing in Mississauga and Toronto.

In fact, i got to see it twice... because the next week after, they were supposed to be playing an anniversary edition of Wrath of Khan, and they couldn't find the movie and ended up playing TNG S1 again. lol
__________________
i hate everything
chrinFinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
remastered

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.