RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,860
Posts: 5,221,518
Members: 24,232
Currently online: 542
Newest member: glasssplashback

TrekToday headlines

Takei To Receive Award
By: T'Bonz on Apr 23

Yelchin In New Comedy
By: T'Bonz on Apr 23

U.S. Rights For Pegg Comedy Secured
By: T'Bonz on Apr 23

Shatner: Aging and Work
By: T'Bonz on Apr 23

Kurtzman And Orci Go Solo
By: T'Bonz on Apr 22

Star Trek #32 Preview
By: T'Bonz on Apr 22

Voyager Bridge Via The Oculus Rift
By: T'Bonz on Apr 21

Miles Away Glyph Award Nominations
By: T'Bonz on Apr 21

Q Meets NuTrek Crew
By: T'Bonz on Apr 18

Pine In Talks For Drama
By: T'Bonz on Apr 18


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 23 2012, 06:04 AM   #121
Snick27
Captain
 
Snick27's Avatar
 
Location: Pittsburgh Pa
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

JD wrote: View Post
Great episode. I do have to agree that I had no sympathy for Milah at all, although "Hook" seemed like an interesting villain. I loved how they cast Rumple as "the crocodile" I was not expecting that at all. I loved the developments with Belle in the episode too. Very intrigues by that last scene.
I dont get that reference. Though ive never watched Peter Pan movies.

Guess im lacking. Is the Hook any good?
__________________
That awkward moment when your killed by you wife, in front of your wife, who then precedes to kill your wife, while your best friend is off to the side pregnant with your wife. Doctor Who!
Snick27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 06:29 AM   #122
timothy
Rear Admiral
 
timothy's Avatar
 
Location: chester's mill, maine
View timothy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to timothy
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

Hook's hand was taken by a crocodile in the original series. I just wonder if we are going to see who peter is. I am thinking it might be rumples son since he went through a bean portal as well. Also since we have these magic beans when will we see jack. Now we have to do mr. Smeeds back story as well this show just gets better every ep
__________________
I am currently reading: the shadow of saganami by david weber

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/honorverse
timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 09:28 AM   #123
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

So Rumpy is Rumpelstiltskin, the Beast and the Crocodile. I wonder if he gets three paychecks.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 09:32 AM   #124
Aragorn
Admiral
 
Aragorn's Avatar
 
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

RJDemonicus wrote: View Post
So Rumpy is Rumpelstiltskin, the Beast and the Crocodile. I wonder if he gets three paychecks.
He's also gonna be Stinky Pete the Prospector when Woody and Buzz Lightyear show up during February sweeps.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 09:36 AM   #125
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

As long as he's not the Little Mermaid....
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 04:03 PM   #126
js
Captain
 
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

Kosh Naranek wrote: View Post
Do the Dwarves seriously think they will find fairy dust?
There was a very specific shot of Charming wiping dust off of his hand while in the mine. I figure that's going to mean something soon.
__________________
I write, therefore I am.
js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 05:10 PM   #127
Stiletto
Fleet Captain
 
Stiletto's Avatar
 
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

js wrote: View Post
Kosh Naranek wrote: View Post
Do the Dwarves seriously think they will find fairy dust?
There was a very specific shot of Charming wiping dust off of his hand while in the mine. I figure that's going to mean something soon.
It was just to show that Charming could make the connection that Belle was taken to the mines. I wondered about that too at the beginning of the show when they showed a closeup of his hand - that's got to mean something later!
__________________
I'm an outcast to the ignorance of other people's mental jails.
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 05:56 PM   #128
Greg Cox
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Oxford, PA
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

RJDemonicus wrote: View Post
So Rumpy is Rumpelstiltskin, the Beast and the Crocodile. I wonder if he gets three paychecks.
Don't forget, he was also Cinderella's Fairy Godmother (after he blew the first one to pieces). He gave her the glass slippers and coach and everything . . . .
__________________
www.gregcox-author.com
Greg Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 05:59 PM   #129
Rhaven
Captain
 
Rhaven's Avatar
 
Location: Rhaven in Boston
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

I'm wondering if when we see Neverland, pixie dust from Tinkerbelle will have any similarity to fairy dust?
__________________
I'm not a geek, I'm an aficionado.
Rhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 06:22 PM   #130
timothy
Rear Admiral
 
timothy's Avatar
 
Location: chester's mill, maine
View timothy's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to timothy
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

I just wonder who will play tink
__________________
I am currently reading: the shadow of saganami by david weber

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/honorverse
timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 06:27 PM   #131
Aragorn
Admiral
 
Aragorn's Avatar
 
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

timothy wrote: View Post
I just wonder who will play tink
Robert Carlyle, duh!
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 06:35 PM   #132
DigificWriter
Rear Admiral
 
Location: West Haven, UT, USA
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

Thus far, Rumple's been directly connected to 4 other characters' backstories: Cinderella; Belle; Hook; and Regina. When you're dealing with a series that has, to date, featured 11 main characters and a host of major recurring characters, that is a mere 'drop in the bucket'.
__________________
Starbuck: We're all friendlies. So, let's just... be friendly.

"Ze director's cut is ze film you saw in ze theater."
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 07:18 PM   #133
Greg Cox
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Oxford, PA
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

DigificWriter wrote: View Post
Thus far, Rumple's been directly connected to 4 other characters' backstories: Cinderella; Belle; Hook; and Regina. When you're dealing with a series that has, to date, featured 11 main characters and a host of major recurring characters, that is a mere 'drop in the bucket'.
I can't remember. Was he connected to Jiminy Cricket, too?

It was also revealed that he taught Cora magic, and they clearly have a history that has yet to be spelled out.
__________________
www.gregcox-author.com
Greg Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 07:40 PM   #134
Sindatur
Rear Admiral
 
Sindatur's Avatar
 
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

Greg Cox wrote: View Post
DigificWriter wrote: View Post
Thus far, Rumple's been directly connected to 4 other characters' backstories: Cinderella; Belle; Hook; and Regina. When you're dealing with a series that has, to date, featured 11 main characters and a host of major recurring characters, that is a mere 'drop in the bucket'.
I can't remember. Was he connected to Jiminy Cricket, too?

It was also revealed that he taught Cora magic, and they clearly have a history that has yet to be spelled out.
What's our criteria for "Connected"? Because he's made deals with both Snow and Charming as well
__________________
One Day I hope to be the Man my Cat thinks I am

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 23 2012, 07:42 PM   #135
Greg Cox
Vice Admiral
 
Location: Oxford, PA
Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

Sindatur wrote: View Post
Greg Cox wrote: View Post
DigificWriter wrote: View Post
Thus far, Rumple's been directly connected to 4 other characters' backstories: Cinderella; Belle; Hook; and Regina. When you're dealing with a series that has, to date, featured 11 main characters and a host of major recurring characters, that is a mere 'drop in the bucket'.
I can't remember. Was he connected to Jiminy Cricket, too?

It was also revealed that he taught Cora magic, and they clearly have a history that has yet to be spelled out.
What's our criteria for "Connected"? Because he's made deals with both Snow and Charming as well
"Connected" = figures into the character's origin story? As in squeezed into the original fairy-tale.
__________________
www.gregcox-author.com
Greg Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
once upon a time

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.