Fan Film Axanar Kickstarter Success
By: T'Bonz on Aug 27

Two New Starship Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Aug 26

Trek Actor Wins Emmy

Trek Retro Watches

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Gaming

Gaming Non-Star Trek Gaming

Old October 12 2012, 12:21 PM   #31
Mr Light
Admiral

Re: Borderlands 2

I don't remember the first one that well anymore, but this seems to have a much more interesting story with more epic and cool missions. I just finished "Where Angels Free to Tread" and there were some pretty shocking twists that I really cared about, and one part that actually had me shout out loud "oh, no!".

Plus, now my turret has rockets

Mr Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12 2012, 12:46 PM   #32
BigFoot
Admiral

^ Yeah that was a fun mission.
BigFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21 2012, 04:15 AM   #33
Mr Light
Admiral

Beat the game! Once I figured out the pattern, the final boss was ridiculously easy to beat. Just sit in the corner of the area and shoot at the chest with a corrosive sniper rifle and SMG. It took a long time, but he never even TRIED to hit me!

That was an enjoyable game, my memory of the first is hazy but this one was definitely better!

Old October 21 2012, 05:06 AM   #34
Turd Ferguson
Commodore

Mr Light wrote: View Post
Beat the game! Once I figured out the pattern, the final boss was ridiculously easy to beat. Just sit in the corner of the area and shoot at the chest with a corrosive sniper rifle and SMG. It took a long time, but he never even TRIED to hit me!

That was an enjoyable game, my memory of the first is hazy but this one was definitely better!
I was really underwhelmed with both Wilhelm and the Vault Boss. I didn't die a single time fighting either one of them (of course, with the Vault Boss, all it took was 20 hits to the chest with my 50,000 damage rocket to take him out). The boss battles were really uneven through this whole game. Captain Flynt killed me numerous times, as did Midgemong. So, at least for the Gunzerker I played, Midgemong and Captain Flynt were harder than Wilhelm or the Vault Boss. I'm also level 44 on my second playthrough and the same appears to be true with the boss battles.
Old October 21 2012, 08:29 PM   #35
Mr Light
Admiral

Well I played the final boss when I was only Level 30... how did you get a 50,000 damage RPG?!?! I think I maybe got a 12,000? And I never found a really GOOD assault rifle either.

Old October 22 2012, 06:54 AM   #36
Turd Ferguson
Commodore

Wait... nevermind... I have a 50,000 RPG NOW... then, I think it was 25,000... at level 35. I don't even remember how I got it... I didn't buy it I think I got it after I defeated Saturn or one of the Badass Constructors on Hero's Pass.
Old October 22 2012, 03:49 PM   #37
Rowan Sjet
Commodore

Urgh, don't even mention Hero's Pass. My friends and I had to run through that hellhole 3 serperate times one after the other after Jack got himself an invulnerability bug and someone decided to fast travel us out of there to fix it :cripes:, and then when the host crashed just as we finished the second run through.
Old October 24 2012, 06:52 PM   #38
Jimi_James
Lieutenant Commander

View Jimi_James's Twitter Profile

I've only been playing since last Friday, so I'm not that far into it yet, though I already love it, as I knew I would. I'm playing as Gaige, the mechromancer. Smash the system!

In fact, I think I might go play some right now. Bye.

My YouTube Gaming Channel
Jimi_James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31 2012, 04:19 AM   #39
AlphaMan
Rear Admiral

After a month of chipping away, I finally finished!! I'm at level 34 and I have about a half dozen or so side missions left. Great game!
AlphaMan is offline   Reply With Quote