RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 138,170
Posts: 5,344,891
Members: 24,601
Currently online: 621
Newest member: Capt_n_Admiral

TrekToday headlines

Klingon Beer Arrives In The US
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Star Trek: Prelude To Axanar
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

Abrams Announces Star Wars: Force For Change Sweepstakes
By: T'Bonz on Jul 22

New Funko Trek Figure
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Saldana As A Role Model
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

San Diego Comic-Con Trek Fan Guide
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Cumberbatch As Turing
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Retro Review: In the Pale Moonlight
By: Michelle on Jul 19

Trek Beach Towel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 18

Two New Starships Collection Releases
By: T'Bonz on Jul 17


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 29 2012, 01:02 PM   #16
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

Mayweather.

I assume he's superduper attractive because he made it past the casting couch on Popular.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 01:06 PM   #17
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

Who?
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 01:07 PM   #18
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

Shran used to call him Chocolate-Skin.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 01:36 PM   #19
jespah
Commodore
 
jespah's Avatar
 
Location: Boston, the Gateway to the Galaxy
View jespah's Twitter Profile
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

I smell crossover, baby!
__________________
Oh, Stewardess! I speak Jive!
http://www.jespah.com (fanfic with all ratings). TU Publishing
Adult Trek Anthology 2
jespah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 04:26 PM   #20
lurok
Commodore
 
lurok's Avatar
 
Location: Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

jespah wrote: View Post
I smell crossover, baby!
Mi casa es su casa (or something similar).

Has anyone ever done a tally?
Janeway kicked ass of:
Borg
Kazon
Vidiians (sp?)
Hirogen
Malon
Q
Bomar
Devore

Archer:
Xindi
Suliban
Klingons?
space Nazis!!!

Didn't the lovely Gary Graham also pop up in VOY somewhere?
__________________
"Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha"
lurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29 2012, 07:37 PM   #21
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

I disagree with almost all of those so called victories.

Janeway:

Borg
. Janeway ran away in Scorpion, Was allowed to runaway in Dark Frontier, was rescued by One in Drone and was rescued by Admiral Janeway in Endgame... I suppose Unimatrix Zero is a victory in so that Janeway didn't crumble and gave the Borg resistance a chance to get their shit together, but still, the Resistance did the heavy lifting after she played for time, and then she ran away very very very slowly while the resistance zipped about at transwarp. What's up with that? It's like they weren't grateful?

Kazon. Tools of Seska. The only reason they didn't kill kathryn in the pilot is because there was no longer an Array to fight over and Janeway ran away. Considering the reinforcements she was so scared of were most probably launching from Ocampa, that's the direction she ran away from which meant that kes didn't get to pick up a change of clothes or any keep sakes.

Vidiians They Destroyed Voyager in Deadlkock. Killed B'Elanna three times in faces, Killed Durst too and pinched a lung off Neelix in their first encounter when Kathy promised to go postal if they every can within her reach ever again. The Vidiians were technologically superior and outnumbered Voyager in half their conflicts, gods below, in Resolutions, Tuvok used a flash bang to blind a Vidiian convoys sensors and then ran away when they weren't looking. It was strictly amateur hour.

Hirogen. Seven gave them their 8472 prey in Prey and they strutted off victorious, Janeway forced technology down their throat as they came to a MAD conclusion that no one could win Voyager without destroying the ship in the Killing Game. Draw. Meanwhile in Flesh and Blood Janeway treated them like she was on a humanitarian mission rescuing idiots from a little bit of rain, but that just thought she was a sanctimoniouis prick and which she would &^%$ the hell off.

Malon The Malon rescued Janeway in Night and then refused to have their society manhandled by Federation recycling technology. Then in a pout Kathryn vandalized a wormhole dead to save some critters. Later in Renaissance Man they locked her in a cupoard and used the Doctor like a gimp by threatening Janeways life. Epic fail against these wannabe Sontarans. Locked in a cupboard. A cupboard in a tiny shuttle piloted by two fatties. It's embarrassing.

Q She kept her legs shut. Is that a victory? Was he really trying to spread them?

Bomar Raven? Wow. This is so a nonplussing episode about nothing. Saying there's any relevance in how Janeway tresspassed across a lawn to find her lost drone, then had to scurry away, because she was so in the wrong that it would have been insanely illegal for her to shoot back at the police men who resented her shitting on local legislature. i really don't understand why this one was brought up. Janeway just came across as a bully.

Devore She got one over on (sexy) Colonel Klink because she hinted that she would open her legs. But if the Devore decided that they wanted to melt Voyager down for trafficking in illegal and dangerously immoral contraband, federation law insists that she put her head on the chopping clock and take what ever they thought she deserved... Kathy beat a man, not an empire. but still a victory nether the less.

Archer:

Xindi Johnny was so conflicted. Future boy talks about symbiotic assimilation, and Archer counters with orgasmic war crimes until he's meat on a hook in a freezer and suddenly it's "lets be friends Degra". Russel brand got fired for ringing up Manuel from Fawlty Towers and informing the actor that he knew his granddaughters names and that they were really good looking teenagers. The Xindi were just a tool being used by the Sphere Builders. Johnny had to figure that much out first... Actually succeeding in killing the Xinid would have been an epic fail, mowing down pawns while ignoring the opposing king and queen. Future boy saved the day, but Degra was the true hero, Johnny was just a bitch in the wind.

Suliban. They were the good guys. The shimmering frakk they were working for wanted to save Johnny from an early death and use him to build the Federation in his image. If John had taken out the Suliban in the pilot, Enterprise would have blown up in Coldfont and the Sphere builders would have toxified all space in the galaxy and eventually maybe the universe?

Klingons? They won every time. The closest John ever came to winning is when he faked the paperwork to say that he was still in prison when he wasn't. Is he a lawyer or a space adventurer? #### me. Besides on his watch they got a dozen times stronger, smarter, faster and going from the human Supermen, a dozen times more batshit too.

Space Nazis!!! You ever watch that renovation show where that crazy f%%k blows up someone's house and replaces it with a better house? As far as Archer was concerned that time line was condemned and an alien threat to everything he held dear. if he did his job right, everyone on earth was going to be dead in a few hours so it really didn't matter how many millions he killed on the way to killing not just the billions on earth by the entire universe as time rewrote because that Earth he was standing on could never be his, and his would never "be" inso as long as this abomination existed. Shooting buildings? Jonathan should have been comfortable igniting the atmosphere to get Vosk, gosh Enterprise's Phase Cannons should have been able to burrow straight down 40 miles until they triggered a Volcanic reaction and all of America sunk into the ocean. Space Nazis my ass. That planet was the problem, and there was no fixing it, he had to go back in time and save Lenin or get help from a faction in the temporal cold war who felt kindly toward him and if blowing up the planet didn't get some ones attention, well they just weren't paying any damn attention, were they?
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 12:27 AM   #22
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
There are no hot men on VOY.

Contrast this with ENT.
You forgot to mention Shran.

And Kemper.

And Hawkins.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some other hottie.

Now -why- wouldn't people want to watch this show, I wonder.
OH SHRAN how did I forget him!

And yes, why oh why do (some) people still think ENT is some kind of inferior Trek. It's fantastic.


jespah wrote: View Post
I smell crossover, baby!
SO DO I.

So here's the plan..

Janeway would initially butt heads with Archer but he is also her kind of guy. Has some similarities to the fiance she left behind and to the Work Force lover. He also has a dog which would win him 10,000 points from the the Auburn Queen whose beloved dog is now with the ex-fiance. I'm not a huge Archer fan but I have to say he is her most likely match on ENT and not a bad one either as far as her tastes go.

B'Elanna, oh thank god we've got her in ENT Land now, enough with the Top Gun boy. I'd match her with Trip as he likes challenging women and them both being engineers would be a huge plus for the relationship. He likes to have cut up and have his fun but he's a lot more interesting and adult than Paris.

7 of 9. Reed would very much admire her bum. Trip would no doubt be attracted to her but she doesn't need that emotional vulnerability that T'Pol wanted from him so that would not fly. I wouldn't mind seeing more personality in Hayes, a back story, and pairing him with 7. He's VERY efficient, LOL.

If Kes was there she would work very well with Phlox both in a maybe-relationship and in the sickbay itself.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 12:49 AM   #23
King Daniel Into Darkness
Admiral
 
King Daniel Into Darkness's Avatar
 
Location: England again
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

Jonathan should have been comfortable igniting the atmosphere to get Vosk, gosh Enterprise's Phase Cannons should have been able to burrow straight down 40 miles until they triggered a Volcanic reaction and all of America sunk into the ocean. Space Nazis my ass.
I want to see Archer sink the United States just to spite some space Nazis.
King Daniel Into Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 04:38 AM   #24
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

KingDaniel wrote: View Post
Jonathan should have been comfortable igniting the atmosphere to get Vosk, gosh Enterprise's Phase Cannons should have been able to burrow straight down 40 miles until they triggered a Volcanic reaction and all of America sunk into the ocean. Space Nazis my ass.
I want to see Archer sink the United States just to spite some space Nazis.
Allaric on Vampire Diaries has a magic ring that lets him come back to life after killed by a super natural forces... So when a regular bog standard serial killer has stabbed him in the tum tum and he's bleeding out, after this the only way to survive is to get his supernatural friend to kill him first supernaturally before he dies natrurally, to trigger the ring healing/knitting-back all the nigh terminal damage while hes dead.

Same principle.
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz

Last edited by Guy Gardener; March 30 2012 at 08:41 AM.
Guy Gardener is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 07:53 AM   #25
Gov Kodos
Vice Admiral
 
Gov Kodos's Avatar
 
Location: Gov Kodos Regretably far from Boston
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

teacake wrote: View Post
lurok wrote: View Post
Is this the first Voyager/Enterprise crossover thread? There's a cosmic certain inevitably about it...
Because of the 7 of 9 and T'Pol mud wrestling tournament?
Or dancing?

__________________
We are quicksilver, a fleeting shadow, a distant sound... our home has no boundaries beyond which we cannot pass. We live in music, in a flash of color... we live on the wind and in the sparkle of a star! Endora, Bewitched
Gov Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 05:59 PM   #26
2 of 10
Captain
 
2 of 10's Avatar
 
Location: Los Gatos, Ca
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

teacake wrote: View Post
lurok wrote: View Post
Is this the first Voyager/Enterprise crossover thread? There's a cosmic certain inevitably about it...
Because of the 7 of 9 and T'Pol mud wrestling tournament?
Remember that old Ted Nugent song "Cat Scratch Fever", perfect theme for that show...
2 of 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30 2012, 06:11 PM   #27
2 of 10
Captain
 
2 of 10's Avatar
 
Location: Los Gatos, Ca
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

lurok wrote: View Post
jespah wrote: View Post
I smell crossover, baby!
Mi casa es su casa (or something similar).

Has anyone ever done a tally?
Janeway kicked ass of:
Borg
Kazon
Vidiians (sp?)
Hirogen
Malon
Q
Bomar
Devore

Archer:
Xindi
Suliban
Klingons?
space Nazis!!!

Didn't the lovely Gary Graham also pop up in VOY somewhere?
Good points, she did need some help from herself in the series final show, without Admiral Janeway, she would have never gotten past the Borg, She did encounter the Q, I would not say that she beat him/her. She did defeat the time ship, loved that final scene...Times Up !!! The Kazon were the Delta Quads junkyard dogs, throw them a bone and the kill them, no big deal. The Vidians were actually pretty peaceful, thank God for holographic lungs !! Did she really defeat the Hirogen ???
The Malon, she only got past with the help of the species in the ep "Night" I think she only encountered them twice. Ahhh the Devor, she risks her entire crew to save a few telopaths, and the commander know of the plan and could have taken Voyager whenever he wanted, she out thought him and did not defeat them. I love Voyager I have all 7 seasons on DVD, however to assume that she defeated them, is a bit miss-leading...
2 of 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18 2012, 08:46 AM   #28
SPACE:2063
Cadet
 
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

2 of 10 wrote: View Post
lurok wrote: View Post
jespah wrote: View Post
I smell crossover, baby!
Mi casa es su casa (or something similar).

Has anyone ever done a tally?
Janeway kicked ass of:
Borg
Kazon
Vidiians (sp?)
Hirogen
Malon
Q
Bomar
Devore

Archer:
Xindi
Suliban
Klingons?
space Nazis!!!

Didn't the lovely Gary Graham also pop up in VOY somewhere?
Good points, she did need some help from herself in the series final show, without Admiral Janeway, she would have never gotten past the Borg, She did encounter the Q, I would not say that she beat him/her. She did defeat the time ship, loved that final scene...Times Up !!! The Kazon were the Delta Quads junkyard dogs, throw them a bone and the kill them, no big deal. The Vidians were actually pretty peaceful, thank God for holographic lungs !! Did she really defeat the Hirogen ???
The Malon, she only got past with the help of the species in the ep "Night" I think she only encountered them twice. Ahhh the Devor, she risks her entire crew to save a few telopaths, and the commander know of the plan and could have taken Voyager whenever he wanted, she out thought him and did not defeat them. I love Voyager I have all 7 seasons on DVD, however to assume that she defeated them, is a bit miss-leading...
Janeway lost all respect with me when she endangered her entire crew to chase after a pregnant Seska because she "says" the baby belongs to Chakotay and loses her ship in the process.
SPACE:2063 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18 2012, 08:50 AM   #29
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

I believed Seska when she said it.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 19 2012, 04:23 PM   #30
SPACE:2063
Cadet
 
Re: Janeway against the Xindi...

teacock wrote: View Post
I believed Seska when she said it.
Even if she was believed, to endanger your entire crew, would Kirk have down that?
SPACE:2063 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
janeway

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.