Saldana: Women Issues In Hollywood
By: T'Bonz on Nov 21

Shatner Book Kickstarter
By: T'Bonz on Nov 20

Trek Original Series Slippers
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19

Hemsworth Is Sexiest Man Alive
By: T'Bonz on Nov 19

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Science Fiction & Fantasy

Science Fiction & Fantasy Farscape, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Firefly, vampires, genre books and film.

Old August 29 2012, 11:40 AM   #106
JoeZhang
Vice Admiral

Re: What's next for Batman...

No, that was Alfred day dreaming.
No.

I'm pretey sure of that, and he was with Rachel, but she died in the last film, so it's odvious.
No it was Selina.

Then again, alot of people are saying is was Selina there, but unless he really did survive, is impossible because Alfred never knew her.
Except in the scene where we Alfred discusses his fantasy, he is looking at a picture of her.

I'm Brittish, so maybe we got an alternate scene to some of you.
I'm British and we got the same scene as everyone else.
JoeZhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29 2012, 11:54 AM   #107
Captaindemotion
Vice Admiral

Green Lantern wrote: View Post
Set Harth wrote: View Post
I wouldn't mind a sequel to TDKR itself! Just say Batman survived the crash, I know it's a bit shallow (like that stupid way they brought Jason Voohres back), but they could make a good fourth film.
We already saw that he survived. The autopilot worked. It's not really comparable to Jason's resurrection via bolt of lightning.
No, that was Alfred day dreaming. I'm pretey sure of that, and he was with Rachel, but she died in the last film, so it's odvious. Then again, alot of people are saying is was Selina there, but unless he really did survive, is impossible because Alfred never knew her. I'm Brittish, so maybe we got an alternate scene to some of you.
This wasn't Alfred daydreaming. The scene minutes earlier where Fox discovered that Bruce had managed to install an autopilot in The Bat was another clue to his survival.
Old August 29 2012, 11:57 AM   #108
Warped9
Admiral

No, that was Alfred day dreaming. I'm pretey sure of that, and he was with Rachel, but she died in the last film, so it's odvious. Then again, alot of people are saying is was Selina there, but unless he really did survive, is impossible because Alfred never knew her. I'm Brittish, so maybe we got an alternate scene to some of you.
Sorry, but you're wrong. Everything shown establishes it's not a dream. And Alfred doesn't have to recognize Selena to see Bruce with a pretty girl.
Old August 29 2012, 03:53 PM   #109
Captaindemotion
Vice Admiral

Back to the topic at hand, there is more talk today about the JL movie being used as the springboard for a rebooted Batman:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=94165
Old August 30 2012, 12:47 AM   #110
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.

Warped9 wrote: View Post
I can now think of two franchises with three solid films to them: the Bourne trilogy and now Nolan's Batman trilogy. If the forthcoming The Bourne Legacy is good then it'll be one helluva quadrilogy.
I think the Mission Impossible movies keep getting better with each installment. That's the best quadrilogy I can think of. (Personally, I didn't care for The Bourne Legacy. I think it demonstrated pretty clearly that the franchise has already said all that it could possibly have to say on the subject of condemning American super-spy/assassin programs.)
Old August 30 2012, 06:04 AM   #111
Set Harth
Rear Admiral

Set Harth wrote: View Post
I wouldn't mind a sequel to TDKR itself! Just say Batman survived the crash, I know it's a bit shallow (like that stupid way they brought Jason Voohres back), but they could make a good fourth film.
We already saw that he survived. The autopilot worked. It's not really comparable to Jason's resurrection via bolt of lightning.

Damn you, Inception.

Damn you.