RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 138,272
Posts: 5,349,806
Members: 24,610
Currently online: 653
Newest member: VST

TrekToday headlines

Retro Review: His Way
By: Michelle on Jul 26

MicroWarriors Releases Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25

Ships Of The Line Design Contest
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25

Next Weekend: Shore Leave 36!
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25

True Trek History To Be Penned
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25

Insight Editions Announces Three Trek Books For 2015
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

To Be Takei Review by Spencer Blohm
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

Mulgrew: Playing Red
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

Hallmark 2015 Trek Ornaments
By: T'Bonz on Jul 24

Funko Mini Spock
By: T'Bonz on Jul 23


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

View Poll Results: Jessica Nigri
Thumbs Up 49 53.26%
Thumbs Down 23 25.00%
Thumbs Sideways 20 21.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 16 2012, 03:52 AM   #46
the G-man
Commodore
 
the G-man's Avatar
 
Location: to your immediate right
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

So, when a couple of the female posters here start drooling over, for example, a pic of Daniel Craig in a speedo (which they've been known to do), we're all supposed to get bent out of shape at, and whine about, their 'sexism' as well?

Didn't think so.

Bottom line is that, subject to some inappropriate comment about sexual violence or the like, these threads are simply a harmless excuse to look at a pretty girl [who, more often than not, trades on her looks for fame in any event] and say whether you think she's attractive to you or not.

Again, if you don't like them, don't look at them...and certainly don't bump them back to the top by posting in them.
the G-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 04:49 AM   #47
sidious618
Admiral
 
sidious618's Avatar
 
Location: New York, US
Send a message via AIM to sidious618
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

the G-man wrote: View Post
So, when a couple of the female posters here start drooling over, for example, a pic of Daniel Craig in a speedo (which they've been known to do), we're all supposed to get bent out of shape at, and whine about, their 'sexism' as well?

Didn't think so.

Bottom line is that, subject to some inappropriate comment about sexual violence or the like, these threads are simply a harmless excuse to look at a pretty girl [who, more often than not, trades on her looks for fame in any event] and say whether you think she's attractive to you or not.

Again, if you don't like them, don't look at them...and certainly don't bump them back to the top by posting in them.
You don't really seem to get it, do you? The sexist part isn't saying that someone is attractive. It's voting up and down on a woman like she's a piece of meat. Previously, there was at least the hint of the person's acting/career playing a part in this up and down voting but that's clearly gone now. Which may actually be a good thing because now these threads can be what they've always wanted to be: anonymous men on the internet deciding what is and isn't attractive while making snarky remarks about women as if they're inanimate objects that exist only to please you. These threads are the very definition of the male gaze and the reason women feel incredibly more uncomfortable about their appearance than men do when they walk out the door.

The problem isn't that people say, "She's hot." The problem is that people say, "She's ugly." The poll options might as well be "fuck her" and "discard her."

Also, you can keep saying it as if it's fact, but I'm not for closing these threads at all. It's quite illuminating, I think, to see what certain posters post.

But just remember the next time you or Rush Limborg or whoever else decides to complain about modern society, that the line of thought apparent in threads like these is one of the largest problems in our society.

I'm obviously not going to win in this argument, though. I'm going to be told that I'm overreacting or that I'm a feminazi or that I secretly do this to impress women or any of the hundreds of others of excuses that are thrown at men who are feminists. So I'll leave you folks to it and bother you no more.
__________________
We've met before, haven't we?
sidious618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 05:00 AM   #48
nightwind1
Commodore
 
nightwind1's Avatar
 
Location: Des Moines, IA
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

sidious618 wrote: View Post
the G-man wrote: View Post
Chemahkuu wrote: View Post

Kind of defeats the point of a discussion forum, and we're allowed to comment and express views as we please.
If "we're" allowed to express views as 'we" please, the OP--as one of "us," is allowed to post these threads.

And, of course, if someone makes inappropriate or off topic comment [on any thread] it's fine and dandy to comment on why it was inappropriatem etc. Same with posting a thread in the "wrong" forum or any other violation of forum rules.

Beyond that, there are many threads here that don't interest various people here. I, for example, don't give a damn about "My Little Pony," and never did. With that in mind, should I show up on a MLP thread and complain about its existence, on the premise that it's a discussion forum and I'm "we're allowed to comment...as we please"?

Again, if you don't like the babe threads, don't read them. That makes way more sense then trying to stop them.
No one is trying to stop them, they're just trying to point out blatant sexism. No idea what that's a problem for you.
Because the truth hurts.
__________________
Remember: No Matter Where You Go, There You Are...88

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.
nightwind1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 09:28 AM   #49
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

sidious618 wrote: View Post
No one is trying to stop them, they're just trying to point out blatant sexism.
I haven't seen any posts where people advocate that women should be paid less than men, or that they are unable to do math, or that they have a gene for compulsive shoe shopping. Maybe you can point out to me where the sexism is.

Also, you shouldn't confuse "feminism" with "political correctness."
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 10:14 AM   #50
Yoda
Rear Admiral
 
Yoda's Avatar
 
Location: San Diego
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

^Yes, those things are all nonsense.

But as we all know, women just can't drive
__________________
Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 10:27 AM   #51
{ Emilia }
Rear Admiral
 
{ Emilia }'s Avatar
 
Location: a Venetian exclave in the Rhineland
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

Yoda wrote: View Post
^Yes, those things are all nonsense.

But as we all know, women just can't drive
You haven't lived until you did 2 things:
- drive through a Southern Italian city like Naples.
- drive on a German autobahn (no speed limits).

I've done and enjoyed both. Everybody knows Americans can't drive, though.


On a more serious note: It's sad to see how Sidious' well thought-out post only gets three types of replies:
- "Women do it, too!!!!!" (the G-man) when it should be clear to anybody that the scope and quality of female sexism isn't nearly comparable to yours.
- "Sexism is only about wage equality!" from the guy who thinks he can't ever be sexist because he has worked with midwives in the past. (I'm just mentioning this to make sure he won't tell the story again. Is it the equivalent of "I have many black friends!"?)
- Yoda being funny.

So since none of these posters could be arsed to properly read Sidious' post and take it seriously I suppose Sidious was either overdramatizing the issue... or the useless replies say a lot about the posters in question (especially the first 2).

Easy enough for everybody to draw their own conclusions.


Oh, and don't take me too seriously. I'm obviously overdramatizing. Or am I?

Last edited by { Emilia }; July 16 2012 at 01:48 PM.
{ Emilia } is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 01:27 PM   #52
iguana_tonante
Admiral
 
iguana_tonante's Avatar
 
Location: Italy, EU
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

sidious618 wrote: View Post
the G-man wrote: View Post
So, when a couple of the female posters here start drooling over, for example, a pic of Daniel Craig in a speedo (which they've been known to do), we're all supposed to get bent out of shape at, and whine about, their 'sexism' as well?

Didn't think so.

Bottom line is that, subject to some inappropriate comment about sexual violence or the like, these threads are simply a harmless excuse to look at a pretty girl [who, more often than not, trades on her looks for fame in any event] and say whether you think she's attractive to you or not.

Again, if you don't like them, don't look at them...and certainly don't bump them back to the top by posting in them.
You don't really seem to get it, do you? The sexist part isn't saying that someone is attractive. It's voting up and down on a woman like she's a piece of meat. Previously, there was at least the hint of the person's acting/career playing a part in this up and down voting but that's clearly gone now. Which may actually be a good thing because now these threads can be what they've always wanted to be: anonymous men on the internet deciding what is and isn't attractive while making snarky remarks about women as if they're inanimate objects that exist only to please you. These threads are the very definition of the male gaze and the reason women feel incredibly more uncomfortable about their appearance than men do when they walk out the door.

The problem isn't that people say, "She's hot." The problem is that people say, "She's ugly." The poll options might as well be "fuck her" and "discard her."

Also, you can keep saying it as if it's fact, but I'm not for closing these threads at all. It's quite illuminating, I think, to see what certain posters post.

But just remember the next time you or Rush Limborg or whoever else decides to complain about modern society, that the line of thought apparent in threads like these is one of the largest problems in our society.

I'm obviously not going to win in this argument, though. I'm going to be told that I'm overreacting or that I'm a feminazi or that I secretly do this to impress women or any of the hundreds of others of excuses that are thrown at men who are feminists. So I'll leave you folks to it and bother you no more.
Standing ovation.

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
Also, you shouldn't confuse "feminism" with "political correctness."
You wouldn't know feminism if it hit you in the face with a fallopian tube. Seriously, you shtick is really getting old, and nobody is buying it anymore.
__________________
Scientist. Gentleman. Teacher. Fighter. Lover. Father.
iguana_tonante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 01:44 PM   #53
Robert Maxwell
Respect the Beef
 
Robert Maxwell's Avatar
 
Location: Right behind you!
View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

sidious618 wrote: View Post
the G-man wrote: View Post
So, when a couple of the female posters here start drooling over, for example, a pic of Daniel Craig in a speedo (which they've been known to do), we're all supposed to get bent out of shape at, and whine about, their 'sexism' as well?

Didn't think so.

Bottom line is that, subject to some inappropriate comment about sexual violence or the like, these threads are simply a harmless excuse to look at a pretty girl [who, more often than not, trades on her looks for fame in any event] and say whether you think she's attractive to you or not.

Again, if you don't like them, don't look at them...and certainly don't bump them back to the top by posting in them.
You don't really seem to get it, do you? The sexist part isn't saying that someone is attractive. It's voting up and down on a woman like she's a piece of meat. Previously, there was at least the hint of the person's acting/career playing a part in this up and down voting but that's clearly gone now. Which may actually be a good thing because now these threads can be what they've always wanted to be: anonymous men on the internet deciding what is and isn't attractive while making snarky remarks about women as if they're inanimate objects that exist only to please you. These threads are the very definition of the male gaze and the reason women feel incredibly more uncomfortable about their appearance than men do when they walk out the door.

The problem isn't that people say, "She's hot." The problem is that people say, "She's ugly." The poll options might as well be "fuck her" and "discard her."

Also, you can keep saying it as if it's fact, but I'm not for closing these threads at all. It's quite illuminating, I think, to see what certain posters post.

But just remember the next time you or Rush Limborg or whoever else decides to complain about modern society, that the line of thought apparent in threads like these is one of the largest problems in our society.

I'm obviously not going to win in this argument, though. I'm going to be told that I'm overreacting or that I'm a feminazi or that I secretly do this to impress women or any of the hundreds of others of excuses that are thrown at men who are feminists. So I'll leave you folks to it and bother you no more.
Excellent post. I've said very similar things about these threads in the past. It usually falls on deaf ears, though. These are the same people who promote rape culture, whether intentionally or not, through their devaluation of women and articulation of a woman's role as simply being a vessel for man's sexual pleasure. It's disgusting.

"Women do it, too!" isn't an argument, either. Men haven't endured millennia of subjugation and second-class status. Men aren't raped at anywhere near the rates women are. "Male privilege" is still a very real thing, so guys trying to claim victim status over this shit can fuck off, because it's just not true.
__________________
"Holy shit! It's Beef Supreme!"
The Journeyman - Buy it now! Maybe?
My world simulation project!
My blog
Robert Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 02:51 PM   #54
The Dominion
Fleet Captain
 
Location: Gamma Quadrant
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
sidious618 wrote: View Post
No one is trying to stop them, they're just trying to point out blatant sexism.
I haven't seen any posts where people advocate that women should be paid less than men, or that they are unable to do math, or that they have a gene for compulsive shoe shopping. Maybe you can point out to me where the sexism is.
It's that the whole point of the thread is not about talking about the women, but rating them on whether they're attractive or not. Besides reducing the discussion to the most shallow sexual factors, it also reeks of horny nerds having a big circle jerk together behind their computers.
__________________
A witty saying proves nothing. ~ Voltaire
The Dominion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 03:35 PM   #55
Chemahkuu
Vice Admiral
 
Chemahkuu's Avatar
 
Location: United Kingdom
Send a message via Yahoo to Chemahkuu
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

sidious618 wrote: View Post
No one is trying to stop them, they're just trying to point out blatant sexism. No idea what that's a problem for you[G-man].
Thank you.

sidious618 wrote: View Post
The sexist part isn't saying that someone is attractive. It's voting up and down on a woman like she's a piece of meat. Previously, there was at least the hint of the person's acting/career playing a part in this up and down voting but that's clearly gone now. Which may actually be a good thing because now these threads can be what they've always wanted to be: anonymous men on the internet deciding what is and isn't attractive while making snarky remarks about women as if they're inanimate objects that exist only to please you. These threads are the very definition of the male gaze and the reason women feel incredibly more uncomfortable about their appearance than men do when they walk out the door.

The problem isn't that people say, "She's hot." The problem is that people say, "She's ugly." The poll options might as well be "fuck her" and "discard her."

Also, you can keep saying it as if it's fact, but I'm not for closing these threads at all. It's quite illuminating, I think, to see what certain posters post.

But just remember the next time you or Rush Limborg or whoever else decides to complain about modern society, that the line of thought apparent in threads like these is one of the largest problems in our society.

I'm obviously not going to win in this argument, though. I'm going to be told that I'm overreacting or that I'm a feminazi or that I secretly do this to impress women or any of the hundreds of others of excuses that are thrown at men who are feminists. So I'll leave you folks to it and bother you no more.
And very well said, I was going to comment on his "feminazi" remark but thought better of it.
__________________
"But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake."
Chemahkuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 07:19 PM   #56
T'Bonz
Romulan Curmudgeon
 
T'Bonz's Avatar
 
Location: Across the Neutral Zone
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

This is precisely what it comes across as being to this female.

The Dominion wrote: View Post
... it also reeks of horny nerds having a big circle jerk together behind their computers.
It's discouraging that in 2012, that basically, for too many, a woman's worth is measured primarily by her looks.

If you don't believe me, turn on your television. In fact, here, we have a man who does features on our news that is not just heavy, but morbidly obese and there are plenty of heavy men on TV. Heavy women on TV aren't nearly as common.

In fact, if some alien would watch American TV, he or she would think that the typical American woman is thin and blonde, more often than not with big boobs that don't match the woman's shape/height.

And look at movies magazines or read threads like this to see what is expected from/of women. Be pretty and be sexually available. If not, face verbal abuse.
__________________
Live long and suffer! - Ancient Romulan greeting.

Romulans aren't paranoid. We're merely proactively cautious.
T'Bonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 11:44 PM   #57
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

{ Emilia } wrote: View Post
- "Sexism is only about wage equality!" from the guy who thinks he can't ever be sexist because he has worked with midwives in the past. (I'm just mentioning this to make sure he won't tell the story again. Is it the equivalent of "I have many black friends!"?)
Why would I tell that story? It's not really applicable here. That came up when some women were complaining about sexual references in Misc ("boys' locker room talk"-- there's some sexism if you want some ). I used that story as one of several examples that women are the equal of men and should not need to be protected. A more appropriate story that I've told before would be from when I was in QI at St Margaret's. I worked with a nurse named Mary who once wanted to go to her friend's bachelorette party where they were going to see male strippers, but her husband wouldn't "let" her. To cheer her up, I brought her in a Chippendale's calendar, which she loved. Our boss, a nurse named Maureen, came into the office while she was looking at it and Mary had a moment of panic. But Maureen, a bit older and the prim and proper type, also loved it and told Mary to hang it on the bulletin board. It's kind of disorienting when reality doesn't support politics, isn't it? By the way, don't you work as a model?

iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
You wouldn't know feminism if it hit you in the face with a fallopian tube. Seriously, you shtick is really getting old, and nobody is buying it anymore.
All righty then. I have no idea what you imagine my "shtick" to be, but I was a feminist long before you were even born. Back when it was called Women's Lib and was part of the Sexual Revolution. But I suppose your generation thinks the very idea of a Sexual Revolution is all icky and yucky, right? Does that make my schtick bigger than your schwartz?

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
Excellent post. I've said very similar things about these threads in the past. It usually falls on deaf ears, though. These are the same people who promote rape culture, whether intentionally or not, through their devaluation of women and articulation of a woman's role as simply being a vessel for man's sexual pleasure. It's disgusting.
Ah, a beauty contest is now rape. And I suppose our BOTW is asking for it by wearing those provocative clothes, right? Wow. With a Left Wing like this, who needs a Right Wing?

"Women do it, too!" isn't an argument, either. Men haven't endured millennia of subjugation and second-class status. Men aren't raped at anywhere near the rates women are. "Male privilege" is still a very real thing, so guys trying to claim victim status over this shit can fuck off, because it's just not true.
I don't know where you're coming up with this "victim status" thing, unless it's something they teach in poli sci now, but bringing up the fact that women do it too is just to point out that sexuality is a harmless part of the Human experience. I've tried to explain this to you in the past, and I probably won't be any more successful now, but the fact is that sexuality is not sexism.

The Dominion wrote: View Post
It's that the whole point of the thread is not about talking about the women, but rating them on whether they're attractive or not. Besides reducing the discussion to the most shallow sexual factors, it also reeks of horny nerds having a big circle jerk together behind their computers.
People rate everything, from avatars to books to athletes to babes. There's no harm in it. And whether anyone approves of it or not, it's not sexism.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17 2012, 12:05 AM   #58
Robert Maxwell
Respect the Beef
 
Robert Maxwell's Avatar
 
Location: Right behind you!
View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
... SNIP ...
Translation: you're a privileged white male who is incapable of relating to people not born into such privilege. I wouldn't brag about that if I were you. With sexist "progressives" like you, who needs conservatives?
__________________
"Holy shit! It's Beef Supreme!"
The Journeyman - Buy it now! Maybe?
My world simulation project!
My blog
Robert Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17 2012, 01:08 AM   #59
the G-man
Commodore
 
the G-man's Avatar
 
Location: to your immediate right
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
...rape culture...
Rape isn't about sex. It's about violence. And women aren't raped because of how attractive they are or are not.

The fact that you would even imply that rape is based on whether a man finds a woman attractive is no less sexist than anything you've accused others of.

Hell, it's probably worse, since it opens (wrongfully) the door for whether the attractive woman was 'asking for it.'
the G-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17 2012, 08:28 AM   #60
iguana_tonante
Admiral
 
iguana_tonante's Avatar
 
Location: Italy, EU
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
I have no idea what you imagine my "shtick" to be
Well...

RJDiogenes wrote: View Post
{ Emilia } wrote: View Post
- "Sexism is only about wage equality!" from the guy who thinks he can't ever be sexist because he has worked with midwives in the past. (I'm just mentioning this to make sure he won't tell the story again. Is it the equivalent of "I have many black friends!"?)
Why would I tell that story? It's not really applicable here. That came up when some women were complaining about sexual references in Misc ("boys' locker room talk"-- there's some sexism if you want some ). I used that story as one of several examples that women are the equal of men and should not need to be protected. A more appropriate story that I've told before would be from when I was in QI at St Margaret's. I worked with a nurse named Mary who once wanted to go to her friend's bachelorette party where they were going to see male strippers, but her husband wouldn't "let" her. To cheer her up, I brought her in a Chippendale's calendar, which she loved. Our boss, a nurse named Maureen, came into the office while she was looking at it and Mary had a moment of panic. But Maureen, a bit older and the prim and proper type, also loved it and told Mary to hang it on the bulletin board. It's kind of disorienting when reality doesn't support politics, isn't it? By the way, don't you work as a model?

iguana_tonante wrote: View Post
You wouldn't know feminism if it hit you in the face with a fallopian tube. Seriously, you shtick is really getting old, and nobody is buying it anymore.
All righty then. I have no idea what you imagine my "shtick" to be, but I was a feminist long before you were even born. Back when it was called Women's Lib and was part of the Sexual Revolution. But I suppose your generation thinks the very idea of a Sexual Revolution is all icky and yucky, right? Does that make my schtick bigger than your schwartz?


Ah, a beauty contest is now rape. And I suppose our BOTW is asking for it by wearing those provocative clothes, right? Wow. With a Left Wing like this, who needs a Right Wing?

"Women do it, too!" isn't an argument, either. Men haven't endured millennia of subjugation and second-class status. Men aren't raped at anywhere near the rates women are. "Male privilege" is still a very real thing, so guys trying to claim victim status over this shit can fuck off, because it's just not true.
I don't know where you're coming up with this "victim status" thing, unless it's something they teach in poli sci now, but bringing up the fact that women do it too is just to point out that sexuality is a harmless part of the Human experience. I've tried to explain this to you in the past, and I probably won't be any more successful now, but the fact is that sexuality is not sexism.

The Dominion wrote: View Post
It's that the whole point of the thread is not about talking about the women, but rating them on whether they're attractive or not. Besides reducing the discussion to the most shallow sexual factors, it also reeks of horny nerds having a big circle jerk together behind their computers.
People rate everything, from avatars to books to athletes to babes. There's no harm in it. And whether anyone approves of it or not, it's not sexism.
This.
__________________
Scientist. Gentleman. Teacher. Fighter. Lover. Father.
iguana_tonante is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
comic con, jessica nigri

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.