RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,682
Posts: 5,212,901
Members: 24,205
Currently online: 795
Newest member: JMSmith97


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

View Poll Results: Jessica Nigri
Thumbs Up 49 53.26%
Thumbs Down 23 25.00%
Thumbs Sideways 20 21.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 15 2012, 03:11 AM   #31
captain crow
Fleet Captain
 
captain crow's Avatar
 
Location: Onboard a sliver dog bone shaped satellite in Earth orbit
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

Trekker4747, you're rather dense aren't you? I was making fun of the thread in a sarcastic manner. I guess the first line of my post "Since you're now starting to have non-actresses for your weekly fapping thread, can we have a bit of variety please?" wasn't a big enough clue for you.


Also
Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
For a good while there it just seemed like a nice way to appreciate some of the good looking women out there working today in Hollywood and other areas and appreciate their work as well.
Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
And there we have pictures of two women focusing solely on their large posteriors.
From Maria Sharapova: Babe of the week #4 (Jan. 2012)
Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
Sigh, the endless parade of skinny blondes continues.

I'm going to have to, on principle, vote side...

Up.

I vote up.
__________________
"I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie
captain crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 03:24 AM   #32
Trekker4747
Fleet Admiral
 
Trekker4747's Avatar
 
Location: Kansas City
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

That's very, very different than the two pictures above.
__________________
Just because it's futuristic doesn't mean it's practical.
Trekker4747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 03:34 AM   #33
Yoda
Rear Admiral
 
Yoda's Avatar
 
Location: San Diego
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

Yes, ogling the upskirt shot of the professional athlete trying to win a competition is clearly far more classy than ogling the shots from a paid professional photo-shoot.
__________________
Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 05:10 AM   #34
T'Bonz
Romulan Curmudgeon
 
T'Bonz's Avatar
 
Location: Across the Neutral Zone
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

As a female, some of the comments are a bit much. Admiration is one thing, but some take the comments way too far. I sit here and go "WTF is wrong with you, posting stuff like that?"

It's not unique to the 'net, for sure, but seems to me if you wouldn't say this in front of most women in person, you shouldn't do it here.
__________________
Live long and suffer! - Ancient Romulan greeting.

Romulans aren't paranoid. We're merely proactively cautious.
T'Bonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 05:17 AM   #35
Othello
Commodore
 
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

While without a doubt a beautiful woman she's the random hot blonde type that ALMOST gets a thumbs up cause hse's a hot nerd woman. But not quite enough to get her the last bit she needed. VERY close though.
Othello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 07:44 AM   #36
captcalhoun
Admiral
 
Location: everywhere
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

i never said i wanted KP's alien legs wrapped around me. i said 'i'd still do her even with the freaky alien reverse-articulated legs from the ET video'.

may be a minor semantic difference to some of you, but if you want to diss me, at least accurately quote me.
captcalhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 03:11 PM   #37
the G-man
Commodore
 
the G-man's Avatar
 
Location: to your immediate right
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

If you don't like the thread, don't read the thread. Complaining about them is really no different than the Christian wackjobs and Feminazis who try to get Playboy banned.
the G-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 03:14 PM   #38
Chemahkuu
Vice Admiral
 
Chemahkuu's Avatar
 
Location: United Kingdom
Send a message via Yahoo to Chemahkuu
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

the G-man wrote: View Post
If you don't like the thread, don't read the thread.
Kind of defeats the point of a discussion forum, and we're allowed to comment and express views as we please.
__________________
"But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake."
Chemahkuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 03:50 PM   #39
the G-man
Commodore
 
the G-man's Avatar
 
Location: to your immediate right
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

Chemahkuu wrote: View Post
the G-man wrote: View Post
If you don't like the thread, don't read the thread.
Kind of defeats the point of a discussion forum, and we're allowed to comment and express views as we please.
If "we're" allowed to express views as 'we" please, the OP--as one of "us," is allowed to post these threads.

And, of course, if someone makes inappropriate or off topic comment [on any thread] it's fine and dandy to comment on why it was inappropriatem etc. Same with posting a thread in the "wrong" forum or any other violation of forum rules.

Beyond that, there are many threads here that don't interest various people here. I, for example, don't give a damn about "My Little Pony," and never did. With that in mind, should I show up on a MLP thread and complain about its existence, on the premise that it's a discussion forum and I'm "we're allowed to comment...as we please"?

Again, if you don't like the babe threads, don't read them. That makes way more sense then trying to stop them.
the G-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 04:33 PM   #40
Robert Maxwell
Respect the Beef
 
Robert Maxwell's Avatar
 
Location: Right behind you!
View Robert Maxwell's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Robert Maxwell Send a message via AIM to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robert Maxwell Send a message via Yahoo to Robert Maxwell
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

captcalhoun wrote: View Post
i never said i wanted KP's alien legs wrapped around me. i said 'i'd still do her even with the freaky alien reverse-articulated legs from the ET video'.

may be a minor semantic difference to some of you, but if you want to diss me, at least accurately quote me.
I don't really see a major difference.

"I want her to fuck me" vs. "I'd fuck her." Same thing, isn't it?
__________________
"Holy shit! It's Beef Supreme!"
The Journeyman - Buy it now! Maybe?
My world simulation project!
My blog
Robert Maxwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 04:37 PM   #41
{ Emilia }
Rear Admiral
 
{ Emilia }'s Avatar
 
Location: L'Europe
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

Robert Maxwell wrote: View Post
captcalhoun wrote: View Post
i never said i wanted KP's alien legs wrapped around me. i said 'i'd still do her even with the freaky alien reverse-articulated legs from the ET video'.

may be a minor semantic difference to some of you, but if you want to diss me, at least accurately quote me.
I don't really see a major difference.

"I want her to fuck me" vs. "I'd fuck her." Same thing, isn't it?
I suppose it doesn't really make a difference. Neither to us nor to captcalhoun's hand.
__________________
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
{ Emilia } is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 08:21 PM   #42
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

Trekker4747 wrote: View Post
but more in the past it seemed like an ounce or two of respect and dignity was given to it.
Here, we have pretty much just Random Chick on the Street known only for wearing skimp cosplay costumes and his other than that done nothing.
Yeah, pretty respectful.

Maybe you should go join a seminary or something.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 08:32 PM   #43
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral
 
Captain Craig's Avatar
 
Location: Nashville,TN
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

So next week when it's, my guess here, a respected actress from TDKR all will be well?
__________________
"Picard never hit me." Q-Less(DS9)
"Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings" Optimus Prime
Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15 2012, 11:46 PM   #44
Vendikarr
Rear Admiral
 
Vendikarr's Avatar
 
Location: Vendikarr
Send a message via AIM to Vendikarr
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

Thumbs up simply because I have always loved her Picachu picture.
__________________
"They have to help the viewers let go. Firefly did a movie to wrap things up. Buffy the Vampire Slayer continued on as a comic book. Heroes gradually lowered the quality season by season until we were grateful it ended.” - Sheldon Cooper
Vendikarr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2012, 01:59 AM   #45
sidious618
Admiral
 
sidious618's Avatar
 
Location: New York, US
Send a message via AIM to sidious618
Re: Jessica Nigri: Babe of the week #29 (July 2012)

the G-man wrote: View Post
Chemahkuu wrote: View Post
the G-man wrote: View Post
If you don't like the thread, don't read the thread.
Kind of defeats the point of a discussion forum, and we're allowed to comment and express views as we please.
If "we're" allowed to express views as 'we" please, the OP--as one of "us," is allowed to post these threads.

And, of course, if someone makes inappropriate or off topic comment [on any thread] it's fine and dandy to comment on why it was inappropriatem etc. Same with posting a thread in the "wrong" forum or any other violation of forum rules.

Beyond that, there are many threads here that don't interest various people here. I, for example, don't give a damn about "My Little Pony," and never did. With that in mind, should I show up on a MLP thread and complain about its existence, on the premise that it's a discussion forum and I'm "we're allowed to comment...as we please"?

Again, if you don't like the babe threads, don't read them. That makes way more sense then trying to stop them.
No one is trying to stop them, they're just trying to point out blatant sexism. No idea what that's a problem for you.
__________________
We've met before, haven't we?
sidious618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
comic con, jessica nigri

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.