Star Trek #35 Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 8

New ThinkGeek Trek Apparel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 7

Star Trek Movie Prop Auction

Drexler: NX Engineering Room Construction

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Art

Fan Art Post your Trek fan art here, including hobby models and collectibles.

Old February 5 2012, 10:41 PM   #31
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

Re: My MicroHeroes

I'm working up an idea for a civvie-based ship in the 23rd century. There is a crew of ten individuals onboard, each with his or her own speciality. The ship is, as yet, unnamed (suggestions welcome), but I've started work of micro hero pics of the crew.

Enjoy!

Captain Rachel "Rach" Keller (Human)
First Mate Devanisari "Sari" zh'Tharr (Andorian)
Purser Tae'Dreea "Tae" Na'Leye (Pa'a)
Apprentice Engineer Megumi "Meg" Hashimoto (Human)
Sister Inaya (Deltan)
Old February 8 2012, 10:35 PM   #32
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

And here are the other half of the civvie ship crew:

Master-at-Arms Rotheron "Roth" H'Vahrr (Caitian)
Chief Engineer Tarv ganash Moq (Tellarite)
Navigator Sokell (Vulcan)
Helmsman Leon Asher (Human)
Boatswain Ky-Ven (Orion)
Old February 10 2012, 10:17 PM   #33
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

Here are the former Starfleeters of my 23rd century civvie project:

They all once served onboard the Miranda-Class U.S.S. Kane in 2262; Keller as Chief Science Officer (she was also the Second Officer), Sari as Chief Helm Officer, and H'Vahrr as Chief of Security.
Old February 12 2012, 11:34 PM   #34
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

This isn't Trek but it is a Micro Hero collection I made, for a Star Wars based idea I had ages ago. I did originally have it called "Heroes of the Republic", but never really liked it but thankfully inspiration hit this weekend, so I give you:

Star Wars: Old Republic, New Order

I'm posting the link as there are little character deets there as well for anyone to enjoy.

http://fav.me/d4pimxn
Old February 13 2012, 12:10 AM   #35
admiralelm11
Lieutenant Commander

Send a message via AIM to admiralelm11

Awesome work, Bry. And hey, you should post that MicroHero that you did of Vice-Admiral Tattok. You did some awesome work with that one.

Old February 13 2012, 09:55 PM   #36
publiusr
Commodore

Hasbro might be looking for artists...
publiusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13 2012, 11:51 PM   #37
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

O...K...

Care to explain that a little more as it's got me baffled?

Cheers.

Last edited by Bry_Sinclair; February 14 2012 at 10:29 AM.
Bry_Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17 2012, 12:07 AM   #38
publiusr
Commodore

Hasbro is going to make little figures for trek now..
publiusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17 2012, 11:41 PM   #39
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

Another Non-Trek idea I've been having for a while is a Resident Evil universe story, set in Raccoon City featuring a (mostly) new group trying to escape from the zombie hordes.

So here are the micros and brief descriptions of each character:
Old July 7 2012, 08:13 PM   #40
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

My musing on what I'd like to see in the next Trek series has led me to do another couple of crew line ups.

The first in set in 2380, onboard the Ambassador-Class U.S.S. Ranger:
Old July 7 2012, 08:35 PM   #41
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

My second idea for the next Trek series was to go back to the late 23rd Century and revisit the U.S.S. Enterprise-B, with things kicking off on the one year anniversary of the ship's fateful maiden voyage:

Captain John R. Harriman is still in command and working hard to prove himself (I gave him the middle inital of R after Kirk's original name, it stands for Richard).
Commander Suri Kitharu zh'Tharis is Harriman's long-time friend and strong right hand. She missed the maiden voyage, finishing off her tour on the Miranda.
Commander Xam Ra-Gehanii is the Chief Engineer and knows the ship better than anyone. He doesn't believe Harriman is suited for command (they often clash).
Lt. Commander Leon Matheson is the Comm/Diplomatic Officer, he came aboard after the maiden voyage, after his predecessor asked for reassignment.
Lt. Commander T'Lana, along with the rest of her medical staff, didn't arrive until Tuesday. Brilliant but distant, her skills more than make up for her lack of a bedside manner.
Lieutenant Ellen Garrett has been the Chief Science Officer since the maiden voyage (she is the future aunt of Rachel Garrett).
Lieutenant Warren Okonedo mans Tactical on the Bridge. He has served under Harriman before and knows he is a true leader (Tim Russ' unnamed character in Generations).
Lieutenant Ky Vehr is the ship's new Security Chief, who takes his duties seriously. He has had to put up with a lot during his career, due to his heritage.
Lieutenant JG Nyeth assumed the post of Navigator after the original officer was killed in action. Alluring and flirty, he is however as sharp as they come.
Ensign Demora Sulu carrys on her father's reputation as a top-notch Helm Officer. Young, enthusiastic and eager she wants to come out from her father's shadow.

Seeing as how GEN was made back in 1994 the characters would need to be recast, I have a couple actors in mind for who I'd like to see, the others are a blank canvas.
Old July 15 2012, 11:32 AM   #42
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

In my ReBoot of Star Trek Voyager, many aspects vary greatly from what happened in the TV series, perhaps one of the biggest is "Year of Hell".

In the original Voyager series, it was a two-parter at the end of which everything was reset and the ship carried on as normal. In the ReBoot, the Year of Hell against the Krenim does occur over a two episodes (which spans almost a full year), but at the end things aren't reset. The ship is left with severe damage and heavy casualties. The episode ends with the U.S.S. Voyager landing on a planet in order to make repairs. What follows would be a three of four episode arc dealing with the aftermath of the Year of Hell, as well as discovering that they aren’t the only Starfleet ship lost in the Delta Quadrant (and I’m not meaning the Equinox).

Year of Hell Survivors:
Captain William Riker – With his ship crippled, many of his crew wounded and over a dozen dead, he has a lot to face as repair work begins.
Lieutenant Commander Aiva Stadi – With the loss of Commander Ro Laren and Lt. Commander Tuvok begin severely injured, she assumes the position of Acting First Officer.
Lieutenant Nathan Hawk – With the ship marooned on an uninhabited world, he leads expeditions into neighbouring systems to find materials and supplies the crew need for repairs.
Lieutenant B’Elanna Torres – Leading repairs and reconstruction of the battle damaged Voyager, she pushes herself and her staff to exhaustion to get the work done.
Lieutenant JG Ezri Tigan – With the crew having lost so much, her expertise is in great demand, especially as some choosing to bury themselves in work, rather than face their feelings.
Lieutenant JG Sam Lavelle – After being beamed aboard the Krenim’s temporal weapon, he missed the brutal assaults that Voyager suffered, but he is more than ready to do his part.
Chief Petty Officer Neelix – Given a battlefield commission, he was appointed Acting Chief of Security after Lt. Commander Tuvok was injured.
Kes – With the loss of the EMH Programme, she has become the most skilled medic onboard and is doing all she can to see to those injured over the Year of Hell.
Seven of Nine – Still new to Voyager, he is now witness to how the crew pulls together to repair the ship and support each other through their collective loss and grief.
Lieutenant Commander Tuvok – He was blinded whilst studying an undetonated chroniton torpedo lodged in the hull, and without the Doctor’s expertise he has been put on medical leave.

Year of Hell Casualties:
Commander Ro Laren – Along with Lieutenant JG Sam Lavelle, she was abducted by the Krenim temporal weapon. Whilst onboard she learned how the weapon worked, so during the last battle she managed to sabotage it, but was killed in action whilst doing so.
The Doctor – As Voyager took more and more damage throughout the year, many systems were damaged, computer data lost and sections of the ship rendered uninhabitable; that included Sickbay. The EMH Programme was destroyed, leaving the ship without a doctor.
Old July 16 2012, 06:42 AM   #43
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

Star Trek: Voyager ReBoot - Hera Colony

In 2370, the Nebula-Class U.S.S. Hera NCC-62006 was on routine patrol of the Tomed System along the Romulan Neutral Zone, when they were swept into the Delta Quadrant by the displacement. Several crew members were killed in transit and two were abducted by the Caretaker. After attempting to locate them, the Hera had to abandon its rescue attempt due to an overwhelming Kazon force at the Ocampa homeworld. Unable to return to the Array, they headed back towards the Alpha Quadrant.

Two months into their journey, they discovered a natural subspace slipstream and entered it. The slipstream allowed them to travel great distances in a matter of weeks, however it was not as stable as they had originally believed. After travelling through it for six weeks, it destabilised and they were thrown out into normal space on the outer edge of an uninhabited planetary system. The expulsion compromised the integrity of their antimatter containment system; able to jettison the pods before they blew up, the shockwave caused massive damage across the ship and they had to evacuate to the saucer section and separate from the secondary hull. Fortunately there was an L-Class planet in the system and the saucer was able to safely land.

With no warp drive and little provisions, the crew of the Hera were forced to settle on the planet and began to set up a small colony. Alone, on their little world, they began to send out expeditionary parties to scout out nearby systems. It wasn’t long before they began trading with other races and established friendly relations with several of them. As the colony slowly grew, many settled into their new lives, but there were others onboard who longed to return to their lives in space. In 2375, the U.S.S. Voyager (still finishing up repairs from their encounter with the Krenim Imperium during the Year of Hell) located Hera Colony and established contact.

After several days working together to finish off repairs, upgrading systems and exchanging supplies, the two crews came to understand that there was no way Voyager could accommodate the entire population of Hera Colony. Captain La Forge offered Captain Riker several members of her crew, the most eager to return to their careers or who would be of greater benefit onboard a starship, so as to help sure up the staff shortages onboard Voyager. Before departing the colony, once again heading for home, Riker promised La Forge that when they get to Earth, they would return for the rest of the Hera’s crew.

The Senior Staff of Hera Colony:
Captain Silva LaForge – A long-serving, decorated and greatly respected officer. She has managed to have an impressive career whilst also having a family (her son, Geordi, was a classmate of William Riker). Though Hera Colony is no substitute for being back in the Alpha Quadrant, she has tried to make it a safe place for her crew and their families.
Commander Veron – LaForge’s trusted, strong and logical right-hand. They have served together for several years and have formed a solid working relationship. Though dedicated to the Vulcan philosophy of logic above emotion, since the colony was formed he has found himself developing strong feelings for someone onboard.
Commander T’Peren – Almost two centuries old, she is wise and highly intelligent. A brilliant scientist of great renown across the Federation, she is now putting her mind and expertise to use examining and studying their new planet and its surroundings in close detail.
Lt. Commander Elizabeth Shelby – Ambitious, strong-willed and feisty, she was the former Beta Shift Watch Officer, but when the colony was established she was put in charge of the expeditionary teams being sent out to neighbouring systems. Of all the crew, she is the one who wants to resume her career the most.
Lt. Commander Bryce McMillan – Healer and researcher in equal measures, his career has been impressive, so much so that he was used as the template for the Emergency Medical Hologram. With great compassion for others, he sees his duties as a doctor as being of greater significance than anything else.
Lieutenant Aaron Dane – In charge of security, he is as focused, serious and no-nonsense as any other Security Chief when on duty. Off-duty however he is the opposite, open, friendly, warm and jovial. Whilst his career is important to him, he has always fancied himself as a bit of an adventurer, so the chance to settle and tame a new world appeals to him.
Lieutenant Kara Munro – The former Chief Engineering Officer, she was brand new to the Hera when the ship was pulled into the Delta Quadrant, as such she doesn’t share some the bonds as her shipmates do. She sees herself as an engineer without an engine, reduced to little more than odd-job woman, running maintenance on what systems are left.
Lieutenant Miloi Ryzon – Though it may seem odd to have a Counsellor on a ship with a mostly Vulcan crew, he has proven invaluable in helping many to adjust to their new lives. His skill with diplomacy and languages has also been useful in establishing peaceful links with other races.
Lieutenant JG Kavis – Appointed Operations Manager after his predecessor was killed in transit to the Delta Quadrant. He is one of several onboard to achieve Kolinahr, as such he is more detached and logical than the average Vulcan. A very efficient, pragmatic and straight-forward officer, he has proven to be very adaptable to their situation.
Ensign T’Lei – The ship’s first Conn Officer was one of those taken by the Caretaker, after which she assumed his duties. Bright and quick-thinking, she is however young and inexperienced. An adept pilot, she has moved from her post on the Bridge to being in charge of all the shuttlecraft onboard, not a move she had expected, but one she is trying to make the most of.
Old July 16 2012, 06:45 AM   #44
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

Star Trek: Voyager ReBoot - U.S.S. Equinox

In early 2371, whilst charting the Black Nebula, the Nova-Class U.S.S. Equinox NCC-72381 became the second Starfleet ship to be swept into the Delta Quadrant. During transit the Commanding Officer was killed, soon afterwards, the First Officer was the crewmember abducted by the Caretaker. Command of the ship fell to Lieutenant Commander Rachel Liu, the Second/Chief Science Officer. She attempted to get to the Ocampa Homeworld but an overwhelming Kazon presence prevented them from even getting close to planet, and they were forced to withdraw. Damaged and with a fleet between them and the Array, they had to turn away and head back to the Federation on their own.

Over the next six years, the Equinox lost over three quarters of her crew complement, whilst the ship itself took damage, supplies were constantly in short supply, and morale was low. After an encounter with one of the few friendly species they met on their journey home, they discovered a means to vastly improve their warp drive, which would allow them to get home in a fraction of the time. However, in order to succeed, they needed to go against Federation morals, ideals and regulations.

They needed to choose: to sacrifice their principles in order to get home safely or, face the prospect of dying alone, in the middle of the Delta Quadrant.

Command Staff of the U.S.S. Equinox, 2377:
Lieutenant Commander Rachel Liu – The former Chief Science Officer, she greatly respected Captain Sokell and was romantically involved with Commander Laura Kellogg, so after both of them were lost and she found herself in command, she was overwhelmed. Her struggle to get the crew home has been stressful and exhausting, but she won’t give up.
Lieutenant Maxwell Burke – Once just the Chief Security/Tactical Officer, he now also holds the position of First Officer. All the adversities they have faced have made him colder and harder over the years. He has learned that in the Delta Quadrant it is often best to shoot first and never ask any questions.
Lieutenant JG Holnn Zrey – When he first came onboard the Equinox, he was bright and upbeat, a freshly promoted junior lieutenant eager to assume his post as Ops Manager. But over the years, after watching people he cares about die on an almost regular basis, he has grown up quickly.
Lieutenant JG Noah Lessing – In the Alpha Quadrant, he was the Head of Life Sciences, but after Lt. Commander Liu’s impromptu promotion she appointed him Chief Science Officer. Once an optimistic man who took delight from his work, he hates what he has become, but cannot deny what it means for the crew.
Ensign Marla Gilmore – She started off as Junior Engineering Officer, but has since been promoted to the Chief position, after the loss of all her superiors. The constant stress has made her nervous, paranoid and verging on the edge of a breakdown, it’s only by focusing on her work that she has been able to keep it together.
Petty Officer 2nd Class Haraan – He came aboard the Equinox as Shuttle Control Specialist, after the loss of their flight control officers he was next in line for the duty. Though Tiburonian, he isn’t easy-going or hedonistic, but rather angry and bitter, which he often takes out on whoever is nearby.
Old July 16 2012, 06:55 AM   #45
Bry_Sinclair
Commodore

Star Trek: Voyager ReBoot - U.S.S. Voyager Senior Staff, 2376 Onwards

Commanding Officer - Captain William Riker (Human)
First Officer - Commander Elizabeth Shelby (Human)
Chief Tactical Officer - Lt. Commander Tuvok (Vulcan)
Chief Science Officer - Lt. Commander Aiva Stadi (Betazoid)
Chief Medical Officer - Lt. Commander Bryce McMillan (Human)
Chief Flight Control Officer - Lieutenant Nathan Hawk (Human)
Chief Engineering Officer - Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres (Human/Klingon)
Ship's Counsellor - Lieutenant JG Ezri Tigan (Trill)
Chief Operations Officer - Lieutenant JG Sam Lavelle (Human)
Chief of Security - Chief Petty Officer Neelix (Talaxian)
Medical Student - Kes (Ocampa)
Astrometrics Analyst - Seven of Nine (Human [former Borg drone])