Kirk’s Well Wishes To Kirk
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Quinto In New Starz Series
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Star Trek: Horizon Film
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14

Star Trek: Fleet Captains Game Expansion
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Gaming

Gaming Non-Star Trek Gaming

Old May 11 2012, 07:09 AM   #211
Chris3123
Vice Admiral

Re: What no Arkham City Thread?

The new campaign DLC, called Harley Quinn's Revenge, will be available on May 29 both as part of the Game of the Year Edition of the game and as a stand-alone download. It takes place after the end of the regular campaign, and you play as both Batman and Robin.

BTW, this thread is pretty dead. Other than that brief post by RoJoHen, I'm the only one who has posted since January. Is anyone currently playing?
Chris3123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11 2012, 07:02 PM   #212
Jax
Admiral

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland

After recently playing Arkham City, I look forward to this DLC Though will probably get it a few weeks after release since am buying a new TV beginning of June.
Glengarry Glen Ross (B-) The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (B+) Dark Skies (B-) Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (B-) Gravity (C+) Captain Phillips (B) Now You See Me (B) Escape Plan (B-) Captain America: The Winter Soldier (B+)
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12 2012, 11:26 PM   #213
Mr. Adventure
Admiral

DLC sounds cool but I'm not sure I remember to play anymore.
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12 2012, 11:47 PM   #214
PsychoPere
Vice Admiral

Chris3123 wrote: View Post
Is anyone currently playing?
I've had the game since release day but haven't had time to play it. For the first time, I finally removed the disc from the case and played a little last night and earlier today. Not sure how quickly I'll be moving through it since I'm also (slowly) playing The Witcher 2 and getting back into SWTOR.
PsychoPere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4 2012, 07:43 PM   #215
Chris3123
Vice Admiral

Anyone else playing Harley Quinn's Revenge? I've only played a bit of it so far, but it's pretty good.
Old June 4 2012, 08:25 PM   #216
Jax
Admiral

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland

Chris3123 wrote: View Post
Anyone else playing Harley Quinn's Revenge? I've only played a bit of it so far, but it's pretty good.
D/L it but not had chance to play it yet, hope its not too short.
Glengarry Glen Ross (B-) The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (B+) Dark Skies (B-) Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (B-) Gravity (C+) Captain Phillips (B) Now You See Me (B) Escape Plan (B-) Captain America: The Winter Soldier (B+)
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5 2012, 11:29 PM   #217
Chris3123
Vice Admiral

Arkham City "Armored Edition" announced for Wii U:

Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition contains all of the content from Batman: Arkham City, including all available downloadable content, and introduces Battle Armored Tech (B.A.T.) Mode and the new Armored Suits for both Batman and Catwoman. Fans can become the Dark Knight like never before with the upgraded battle suit that gives players an additional power-up by allowing them to build kinetic energy during combat. When activated, players enter B.A.T. mode and dole out more damage than previously possible.

/snip

The Wii U GamePad provides instant access to the wrist-mounted Batcomputer throughout the game, allowing players to use the touch screen to seamlessly select objectives, choose their gadget, track forensic evidence, upgrade their gear, detonate explosive gel, and more, all while remaining immersed in the action. Additionally, all gadgets have been reimagined to utilize the power of the GamePad, offering an unprecedented level of accuracy when using the Batarang and scanning for clues.
SuperHeroHype

It was a great game and all, but I don't really see this new version as worth getting unless you haven't played the regular version yet.
Old June 8 2012, 07:22 PM   #218
BlackFire3
Lieutenant Commander

I've played the new dlc and it was pretty good for the most part. but it was incredably short in my opinion and felt more like a larger challenge map then another chapter to the story as far as gameplay was concern. I'm also disapointed that you can't play as robin in the free-roam story mode, which was another set-back for me. considering the overall content, it should have sold for seven dollars than what it did go for.

I'm not saying it was a bad dlc, far from it, but it just seemed a little overpriced for what I got.
BlackFire3 is offline   Reply With Quote