Retro Review: Shadows and Symbols
By: Michelle on Sep 27

Meyer: Revitalizing Star Trek
By: T'Bonz on Sep 26

Trek Costumes To Be Auctioned
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25

Hulu Snaps up Abrams-Produced Drama
By: T'Bonz on Sep 25

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Star Trek - Original Series

Star Trek - Original Series The one that started it all...

Old April 10 2012, 05:58 PM   #31
Rainbow Dash
Osmotic Egghead

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Who agrees? Kirk's a womanizer!

22 Stars wrote: View Post
Kissing is a sexual act in my opinion, and he sure did a lot of kissing, I have to disagree with those who say 'he isn't', I say DUH, of course he is!
If that's so, there are a lot of family reunions that have just become awkward for a lot of people. Kissing is not always a sexual act, and it can have different meanings across different cultures.

teacake wrote: View Post
It's okay though because as J.Allen told us Kirk loved them all!
He sure did!
Brony Kingdom
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10 2012, 06:06 PM   #32
Sindatur
Vice Admiral

J. Allen wrote: View Post
Kissing is a sexual act in my opinion, and he sure did a lot of kissing, I have to disagree with those who say 'he isn't', I say DUH, of course he is!
If that's so, there are a lot of family reunions that have just become awkward for a lot of people.
Any family reunion attendees that kiss each other the way Kirk kisses all the women in TOS should definitely feel awkward

Where are we going? And why are we in this Handbasket?
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10 2012, 09:45 PM   #33
Rainbow Dash
Osmotic Egghead

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash

Sindatur wrote: View Post
If that's so, there are a lot of family reunions that have just become awkward for a lot of people.
Any family reunion attendees that kiss each other the way Kirk kisses all the women in TOS should definitely feel awkward
I agree there, but 22 Stars didn't specify what kind of kissing.
Brony Kingdom
Old April 11 2012, 01:41 AM   #34
Bones_McCoy21
Commander

You have a very good point there. KIRK IS A WOMNAIZER!! Stop fooling yourselves! There is only one exception I can think of Plato's Stepchildren:Uhura. But also on the note of women pursuing him once more only one I can think of Miri! a 12(acyually 3,000) year old! There is no doubt in my mind that Kirk has an unnatural thing for a pretty face (Does anybody watch the 3rd season?) so Kirk is a womanizer
Old April 11 2012, 01:55 AM   #35
Rainbow Dash
Osmotic Egghead

Some of you could be a touch less confrontational about it. It's not like he's Jesus. I don't think Kirk was a womanizer, some of you folks think he was, that's cool. No need to get all "in your face" about it.
Brony Kingdom
Old April 11 2012, 02:06 AM   #36
Bones_McCoy21
Commander

Sorry!!

Hey at least I mentioned exceptions! Proving that there were some women that he didn't pant over. I have one question for you J.Allen; Do you watch the 3rd season?
Old April 11 2012, 02:09 AM   #37
xortex
Commodore

More like women used him. Ariel Shaw, etc. He didn't put up much of a fight but took it out making first contact and exporing and learning about strange alien women. The transporter made it easy to break up.
Of course Pike would have went on to have a harum of green animal women slaves which according to Boyce was every Starship Captain's dream. That plus going to business with the Orian Syndicate selling drugs?
xortex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11 2012, 02:10 AM   #38
teacock
Admiral

It's not like he's Jesus.
He is the Jesus of Star Trek and everything about him is holy.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 11 2012, 02:14 AM   #39
Bones_McCoy21
Commander

Really REALLY?! HOLY!! He is NOT holy at least not in my eyes though he is my favorite captain.
Old April 11 2012, 02:26 AM   #40
teacock
Admiral

EVERYTHING HE DOES IS HOLY.

This is what happens in a godless universe. You have to look to man to fill the god hole inside of you. Thankfully we have the most awesome bad ass sex Jesus ever in Captain James T. Kirk.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 11 2012, 02:46 AM   #41
Rainbow Dash
Osmotic Egghead

Bones_McCoy21 wrote: View Post
Sorry!!

Hey at least I mentioned exceptions! Proving that there were some women that he didn't pant over. I have one question for you J.Allen; Do you watch the 3rd season?
I have watched the 3rd season of Star Trek longer than you've been alive.

It's not like he's Jesus.
He is the Jesus of Star Trek and everything about him is holy.
Good point. Kirk IS rather holy.
Also, sex Jesus for the win.
Brony Kingdom
Old April 11 2012, 04:01 AM   #42
BillJ
Admiral

View BillJ's Twitter Profile

EVERYTHING HE DOES IS HOLY.

This is what happens in a godless universe. You have to look to man to fill the god hole inside of you. Thankfully we have the most awesome bad ass sex Jesus ever in Captain James T. Kirk.
We really need 'Quote of the Day' on these boards.
Old April 11 2012, 07:30 PM   #43
Jonas Grumby
Vice Admiral

Depends on what you mean by "womanizer."

If you mean is he one of those guys who is obsessed with bedding as many women as he can, who will tell them anything they want to hear (up to and including "I love you"), who will pretend to be something he isn't, or who might even slip her a "mickey" in order to have his way with her, then, no, he isn't one of those.

If, instead, you mean is he someone who enjoys women and whose company many women enjoy in return, someone who does not, however, use his attractiveness to women in a selfish or deceitful way (unless it is for some greater good such as saving his ship or crew), and someone who remains on good terms with his "past women" (except for one or two psychos), then, yes, he is that.
Old April 11 2012, 10:22 PM   #44
Captain Rob
Commodore

So can we say that James T Kirk is no Charlie Harper (Two and a half Men).
Old April 11 2012, 10:28 PM   #45
Rainbow Dash
Osmotic Egghead

Jonas Grumby wrote: View Post
Depends on what you mean by "womanizer."

If you mean is he one of those guys who is obsessed with bedding as many women as he can, who will tell them anything they want to hear (up to and including "I love you"), who will pretend to be something he isn't, or who might even slip her a "mickey" in order to have his way with her, then, no, he isn't one of those.

If, instead, you mean is he someone who enjoys women and whose company many women enjoy in return, someone who does not, however, use his attractiveness to women in a selfish or deceitful way (unless it is for some greater good such as saving his ship or crew), and someone who remains on good terms with his "past women" (except for one or two psychos), then, yes, he is that.
Well said!

Captain Rob wrote: View Post
So can we say that James T Kirk is no Charlie Harper (Two and a half Men).
I think we can safely say that. Now, Charlie Harper is most definitely a womanizer.
Brony Kingdom