RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 145,345
Posts: 5,722,701
Members: 25,772
Currently online: 470
Newest member: Kevin L. Scales

TrekToday headlines

Where No Garden Gnome Has Gone Before
By: T'Bonz on May 22

Scotland Yard Trekkie Fear
By: T'Bonz on May 22

Koenig Joins Captain Pike Project
By: T'Bonz on May 22

Retro Review: Ex Post Facto
By: Michelle on May 22

Smallwood: Creating The Xindi
By: T'Bonz on May 21

Greenwood Joins O.J. Simpson Series
By: T'Bonz on May 21

The USS Enterprise Building
By: T'Bonz on May 20

Wheaton Guests On Mission Log Podcast
By: T'Bonz on May 20

Pegg: Star Trek 3 Less Trek-Y
By: T'Bonz on May 20

Two Trek Book Covers Unveiled
By: T'Bonz on May 19


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 24 2012, 08:43 AM   #46
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
btw Miss Lemon I did find something which technically beat one element of your leather pants pic but I think I might get tossed off the BBS if I posted it.

(wasn't as pretty though..)
Really...?!

*goes on a google search frenzy*
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 08:47 AM   #47
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: VOTE FOR MY AVATAR IN THE SECRET AVATAR XXX COMP AND RECEIVE SPECIAL FAVOURS!
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Oh that's so sweet!

And since we've veered abruptly from the gutter into the sweetness..



PS I shall pm you the raunch.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 09:08 AM   #48
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: VOTE FOR MY AVATAR IN THE SECRET AVATAR XXX COMP AND RECEIVE SPECIAL FAVOURS!
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

And here is a favorite of mine, the opening really pulls you in. I'm a bit Placebo fan though so that also helps (song is originally by Kate Bush).

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 09:13 AM   #49
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Awww, I love the ears...



Captain Fine is serious business.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 09:21 AM   #50
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
And here is a favorite of mine, the opening really pulls you in. I'm a bit Placebo fan though so that also helps (song is originally by Kate Bush).
Placebo performing Kate Bush, I like it.

There aren't many vids with good music out there, so this one is going to be one of my favourites as well, thanks.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 09:21 AM   #51
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: VOTE FOR MY AVATAR IN THE SECRET AVATAR XXX COMP AND RECEIVE SPECIAL FAVOURS!
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th



Please Chris, will you sign my Chris?
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 09:30 AM   #52
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: VOTE FOR MY AVATAR IN THE SECRET AVATAR XXX COMP AND RECEIVE SPECIAL FAVOURS!
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Miss Lemon wrote: View Post

There aren't many vids with good music out there,
Did you say good music?



heehee.. actually it's pretty cute.

I'm going to send you my favorite TOS video, I would post it here despite not being NuTrek but it suddenly is an unlisted youtube. Perhaps someone's trying to not get the vid pulled? Anyway it is quite stunning.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 09:35 AM   #53
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

That's a wonderful picture. I almost can't believe it's a snapshot. I adore the umbrella with the hearts.

Now I want my own Kirk doll!



Chris sure loves his toys.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 09:40 AM   #54
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: VOTE FOR MY AVATAR IN THE SECRET AVATAR XXX COMP AND RECEIVE SPECIAL FAVOURS!
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

I think that's the Kirk Barbie. I don't have that but I do have all the 6 inch action figures from the movie except Pike who I some how didn't find. Should really chase him up on ebay.

Speaking of toys..

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 09:50 AM   #55
Miss Lemon
Fleet Captain
 
Miss Lemon's Avatar
 
Location: Miss Lemon is chasing dwarves in Middle-earth
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

Damn, I can't keep up with you!

teacake wrote: View Post
Did you say good music?


Spice girls AND chibis.
__________________
Loyalty, honor and a willing heart... I can ask no more than that - Thorin Oakenshield

Hercule Poirot
: I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
Miss Lemon: I don't even see that.
Miss Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 10:28 AM   #56
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: VOTE FOR MY AVATAR IN THE SECRET AVATAR XXX COMP AND RECEIVE SPECIAL FAVOURS!
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th




'

The thing about Spock is MORE is always better.

It's like running your eyes over fabness, the color.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 07:07 PM   #57
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.
 
M'Sharak's Avatar
 
Location: Terra Inlandia
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
btw Miss Lemon I did find something which technically beat one element of your leather pants pic but I think I might get tossed off the BBS if I posted it.
That good, is it?

teacake wrote: View Post
I think that's the Kirk Barbie. I don't have that but I do have all the 6 inch action figures from the movie except Pike who I some how didn't find. Should really chase him up on ebay.

Speaking of toys..

Heh, that's not bad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg carriers-2.jpg (43.9 KB, 7 views)
__________________
One of the most striking differences between a cat and a lie
is that a cat has only nine lives.
— Mark Twain
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 11:09 PM   #58
beamMe
Fleet Captain
 
beamMe's Avatar
 
Location: Europa
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

What a handsome man...

beamMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 11:35 PM   #59
teacake
Fleet Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: VOTE FOR MY AVATAR IN THE SECRET AVATAR XXX COMP AND RECEIVE SPECIAL FAVOURS!
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

beamMe wrote: View Post
What a handsome man...

See how he beckons..

Good morning thread!

__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 24 2012, 11:45 PM   #60
beamMe
Fleet Captain
 
beamMe's Avatar
 
Location: Europa
Re: "Because you needed each other" The Kirk Spock ALL GUSHING Love Th

teacake wrote: View Post
beamMe wrote: View Post
What a handsome man...

See how he beckons..
Oh, I do
beamMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.