Pegg/Wright Trilogy In The Works
By: T'Bonz on Aug 20

Star Trek: The Compendium Rebate Details
By: T'Bonz on Aug 20

Gold Key Archives Volume 2
By: T'Bonz on Aug 19

Takei Documentary Wins Award
By: T'Bonz on Aug 19

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Old February 2 2012, 03:33 AM   #901
Blamo
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Oh just to warn you guys, they're turning the field generator console (the one that increases shield cap by 35%) into a science console, along with the shield regen console.

If you've currently got them placed in the engineering slots, they'll stay there, but as soon as they're removed they'll only go in science slots.
Blamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2 2012, 03:41 AM   #902
Captain_Amasov
Captain

Blamo wrote: View Post
Oh just to warn you guys, they're turning the field generator console (the one that increases shield cap by 35%) into a science console, along with the shield regen console.

If you've currently got them placed in the engineering slots, they'll stay there, but as soon as they're removed they'll only go in science slots.
This is going live tomorrow, just in time for the new flagships and their limited science slots. Huzzah!
Captain_Amasov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2 2012, 08:15 AM   #903
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

Captain_Amasov wrote: View Post
Blamo wrote: View Post

This is going live tomorrow, just in time for the new flagships and their limited science slots. Huzzah!
Excpt that will be gold for my tank build. So I can not complain. Sorry for everyone that is inconvenienced.
Timelord Victorious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 2 2012, 09:24 AM   #904
Trek
Fleet Captain

I think that the field generator change effect Zylah the worst, Benefits Foxton the best and Doesn't make much difference to Lex, so it's swings and roundabouts.

Re: Fleet Bank
I planned on only putting a couple of lower level items in and based on the feedback I'll restrict it to Cmdr and higher.
Twitter: @Trek88
Trek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2 2012, 11:48 AM   #905
Rocketeer
Captain

[QUOTE=CorporalClegg;5728243]
Rocketeer wrote: View Post

One of my daughter's characters is a Vulcan sci/doctor. She's intergrated that character into some of her projects at school.
Interesting. Did she write an RP story about her or something?

[QUOTE]

She had to invent a new language and used the Vulcan in the backstory about finding the language in a temple on a planet they were exploring. On another project, she had to write several stories and the Vulcan was in one of them. The character is kind of her alterego from our Star Trek club. Thanks for asking.

My alterego is spread between two of my characters: Jho'dig (engr) and Doc Lee (sci). On one of the Star Trek "which character are you" test, I scored as a cross between Scotty and Spock. All other chars were created to test something and to my knowledge don't reflect my real character (or if they are, it's a much smaller part). Having said that though, I recently created a character to look like me for the thread that Methos started. Was considering deleting it, but might build it up to be me in cyberspace. Who knows.

Considering FEDCON 23 in Dusseldorf, 29 May - 1 Jun 2014
Rocketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2 2012, 01:53 PM   #906
Captain_Amasov
Captain

This video is a spoiler, do not click it if you want to see what's been changed at ESD later on today:

http://youtu.be/W2ZbO7aXHl0
Old February 2 2012, 01:54 PM   #907
Rocketeer
Captain

Hartzilla - I get tons of those two types. Send a msg to @Rocketeer_7 with what you're looking for. (I never think to check this forum while I'm playing)

JRS - that is spooky. If he got assimilated, it might be an improvement. Just kidding. Oh, he might want to check his viewscreen.

I was hoping to pick up the new ships for all my characters. Now don't know if I'll get to play at all. Had something unexpected come up. If I'm lucky perhaps I can sneak on for a short while and claim the ship for the engineers. However, it will take something gamechanging to dislodge Jho'dig from his Excelsior Refit.

Considering FEDCON 23 in Dusseldorf, 29 May - 1 Jun 2014
Rocketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2 2012, 02:51 PM   #908
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Rocketeer wrote: View Post
Hartzilla - I get tons of those two types. Send a msg to @Rocketeer_7 with what you're looking for. (I never think to check this forum while I'm playing)
Well if you have some blue quality ones that would be great but I'm not to picky.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2 2012, 02:57 PM   #909
Methos
First Officer: USS Aventine

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos

hey all

sorry to have been offline for a week, am away at work lol

hopefully gonna try and get online at some point today to do the test run of the oddysee class, but can't promise anything as the laptop i've got at the dungeon isn't the best spec...

Everyone doing alright then?

M
Old February 2 2012, 05:52 PM   #910
Captain_Amasov
Captain

Nifty anniversary video here: http://youtu.be/m9EbDo9I2sI?hd=1
Old February 2 2012, 05:53 PM   #911
Methos

View Methos's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Methos Send a message via Yahoo to Methos

what time are people doing the odyssey mission then?

i've got no clue how this 'mission' thing to get the ship is going to work anyway lol

M
Old February 2 2012, 06:02 PM   #912
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

Captain_Amasov wrote: View Post
Nifty anniversary video here: http://youtu.be/m9EbDo9I2sI?hd=1
Awesome video!

Methos wrote: View Post
what time are people doing the odyssey mission then?

i've got no clue how this 'mission' thing to get the ship is going to work anyway lol

M
Fleet event is scheduled at 9pm (europe)/ 4pm (EST) and again 5 hours later for US based fleet members.
Timelord Victorious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 2 2012, 06:08 PM   #913
Methos

so 9pm or 2am my time then

i should be able to make the 2am one easier than the 9pm one, but i'll see what i can do

M
Old February 2 2012, 07:04 PM   #914
Scout101
Admiral

I'll be running it with my alts starting around 6ish or so (EST) if anyone wants to tag along...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2 2012, 07:08 PM   #915
Methos

i'll probably make the 2am kickoff (London time, about 8 hours from now) as i've got some filming tonight...

hope to see you all there

M