Star Trek #35 Preview
By: T'Bonz on Jul 8

New ThinkGeek Trek Apparel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 7

Star Trek Movie Prop Auction

Drexler: NX Engineering Room Construction

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Old January 29 2012, 08:44 AM   #466
Vanyel
The Imperious Leader

Re: "Body and Soul" Line-by-Line

You sure?

And with that, I'm off to bed. Got Mass in the morning. It was fun Admiral. Maybe we can pick it up tomorrow.
Imogene, get serious! Who do you think you're talking to?! I've known you for 27 years, and all I can say is, if God was giving out sexually transmitted diseases to people as a punishment for sinning, then you would be at the free clinic all the time! And so would the rest of us!
--Julia Sugarbaker
Vanyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29 2012, 08:44 AM   #467
leandar
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to leandar Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to leandar Send a message via Yahoo to leandar

Yes you boob, I am sure! What, you think I got my medical degree out of a cracker jack box?! Who are you people?!

Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average...
leandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29 2012, 08:45 AM   #468
Admiral Shran
Admiral

^ Okay then.

Goodnight Vanyel.
Old January 29 2012, 08:46 AM   #469
Admiral Shran
Admiral

Yeah, I'm positive. Why?
Old January 29 2012, 08:48 AM   #470
leandar
Vice Admiral

Send a message via AIM to leandar Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to leandar Send a message via Yahoo to leandar

^Sorry, had moment of silliness there. I don't know how this episode goes even though you guys have posted it eight thousand times or so. You'd think I'd know by now. lol

Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average...
Old January 29 2012, 08:52 AM   #471
Admiral Shran
Admiral

That's what you get when you skip staff meetings.
Old January 29 2012, 08:55 AM   #472
leandar
Vice Admiral

Admiral Shran, your work has been exemplary. I intend to recommend you for promotion, in whatever fleet we end up serving.

Old January 29 2012, 09:06 AM   #473
Admiral Shran
Admiral

Thank you.

If I may suggest - recommend for me to be a mod down in the TV & Media Forum. Then I'll make it possible for us all to spam to our hearts' content. Maybe we can do books line-by-line (or sentence-by-sentence) starting with War and Peace.
Old January 30 2012, 12:22 AM   #474
Vanyel
The Imperious Leader

Nah, do Artamène. That'll keep everyone busy for a while. If you can find it. It could be the start of the Trekbbs, Non Star Trek Books, Book Club.
Imogene, get serious! Who do you think you're talking to?! I've known you for 27 years, and all I can say is, if God was giving out sexually transmitted diseases to people as a punishment for sinning, then you would be at the free clinic all the time! And so would the rest of us!
--Julia Sugarbaker
Old January 30 2012, 12:23 AM   #475
Vanyel
The Imperious Leader

Admiral Shran wrote: View Post
Yeah, I'm positive. Why?
It’s funny. I feel like we’ve discussed this before and I remember giving you a hypo spray for dizziness.
--Julia Sugarbaker
Old January 30 2012, 05:22 AM   #476
Admiral Shran
Admiral

Vanyel wrote: View Post
Nah, do Artamène. That'll keep everyone busy for a while. If you can find it. It could be the start of the Trekbbs, Non Star Trek Books, Book Club.
I actually have been thinking about doing something similar to that down in TV & Media. I probably should clear it with the mods first, though.

Vanyel wrote: View Post
It’s funny. I feel like we’ve discussed this before and I remember giving you a hypo spray for dizziness.
I've never had these symptoms before today, so you must be thinking about another patient.

Last edited by Admiral Shran; January 30 2012 at 05:56 AM.
Admiral Shran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30 2012, 05:55 AM   #477
Vanyel
The Imperious Leader

No. I’m sure it was you. Well try to get some rest and stay away from high places for a few days, just incase.
--Julia Sugarbaker
Old January 30 2012, 05:56 AM   #478
Admiral Shran
Admiral

Thanks, Doc.
Old January 30 2012, 06:03 AM   #479
Vanyel
The Imperious Leader

Good night.
--Julia Sugarbaker
Old January 30 2012, 06:05 AM   #480
Admiral Shran
Admiral

Goodnight.

(Later, Beverly is dead-heading a plant and sipping on a night-cap. She goes over to the bed, turns out the lights and puts down the glass. Once she's settled down, she starts hearing lots voices all jumbled up. As she reaches to put on the lights again, she knocks over the glass, and it breaks.)