New Trek BBS/TrekToday designs
The new TrekToday and Trek BBS designs are now live (subject to some tweaking).
- Much fresher, less cluttered design.
- Two column rather than three (on TrekToday). More focus on content.
- More modern, scalable design - expect an inverse stylesheet in the near future of black on white.
- Mobile versions are then more easily possible... but I won't promise on that, as I've done it too often.
- TrekToday headlines back at Trek BBS (and Trek BBS topics on TrekToday) to encourage cross-traffic.
- Adapts more gracefully to removal of ads (for premium members on Trek BBS).
For The Trek BBS, 'Big Blue' and now the 'Old Gray' themes are still available. That means if you find it more comfortable to go with the core colours you're used to - you can. Just select from the drop down menu in the bottom left of your screen.
Hope you enjoy. There's already a topic in the QSF forum if you encounter any big problems and want to let me know.
"I'll, uh, consume this in a room without detonating crockery, thank you very much."
Last edited by AntonyF; January 9 2012 at 02:29 PM.