RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,677
Posts: 5,430,125
Members: 24,826
Currently online: 518
Newest member: ragster


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old December 15 2011, 05:01 AM   #5551
Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral
 
Mr. Laser Beam's Avatar
 
Location: The visitor's bullpen
View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

Nick Ryder wrote: View Post
"Long time Blue Warp Nacelles poster ejected from Star Trek filming after winning walk on role."

- The username known as cooleddie74 was removed from the set today after latching on like a lampry to one of the Orion actresses. When offered nachos, Sombreros and even a signed Robau photo, he would not release. So they had to forcibly eject Mr. Cooleddie74 and the Orion actress he was latched onto.

The happy couple is now honeymooning in Tijuana."
__________________
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Mr. Laser Beam is online now  
Old December 15 2011, 05:20 AM   #5552
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral
 
cooleddie74's Avatar
 
Location: The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View cooleddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
Nick Ryder wrote: View Post
"Long time Blue Warp Nacelles poster ejected from Star Trek filming after winning walk on role."

- The username known as cooleddie74 was removed from the set today after latching on like a lampry to one of the Orion actresses. When offered nachos, Sombreros and even a signed Robau photo, he would not release. So they had to forcibly eject Mr. Cooleddie74 and the Orion actress he was latched onto.

The happy couple is now honeymooning in Tijuana."
Those details are incorrect.

We'd honeymoon in the Bahamas.
__________________
Human instinct is pretty strong. You can't expect us to change overnight.

-Captain Jonathan Archer, 2151
cooleddie74 is offline  
Old December 15 2011, 05:52 AM   #5553
Jptrekker
Captain
 
Jptrekker's Avatar
 
Location: the marketing dept. of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

Tijuana is more appropriate to Blue Warp Nacelles
Jptrekker is offline  
Old December 16 2011, 06:49 AM   #5554
Gep Malakai
Vice Admiral
 
Gep Malakai's Avatar
 
Send a message via AIM to Gep Malakai Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gep Malakai
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

JPGrinch wrote: View Post
From today's "Ask Princess Molestia" posting:



Sexy. Sexy? Sexy.
__________________
"From the darkness you must fall, failed and weak, to darkness all."
-Kataris
Gep Malakai is offline  
Old December 16 2011, 07:50 AM   #5555
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.
 
M'Sharak's Avatar
 
Location: Terra Inlandia
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

__________________
"Recently my 8 year-old cousin asked me, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, if I'd ever microwaved a banana. I'm terrified to try, but I'm sure whatever happens—splattering, abrupt, radioactive—sounds exactly like an Annie Clark guitar solo."
M'Sharak is offline  
Old December 16 2011, 08:44 AM   #5556
Gep Malakai
Vice Admiral
 
Gep Malakai's Avatar
 
Send a message via AIM to Gep Malakai Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gep Malakai
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

M'Sharak wrote: View Post
Don't tell me you submitted that question or something.
__________________
"From the darkness you must fall, failed and weak, to darkness all."
-Kataris
Gep Malakai is offline  
Old December 16 2011, 09:08 AM   #5557
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.
 
M'Sharak's Avatar
 
Location: Terra Inlandia
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

It was not I. Just amused.

Hadn't seen that Tumblr before - some other entries pretty amusing, as well.
__________________
"Recently my 8 year-old cousin asked me, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, if I'd ever microwaved a banana. I'm terrified to try, but I'm sure whatever happens—splattering, abrupt, radioactive—sounds exactly like an Annie Clark guitar solo."
M'Sharak is offline  
Old January 3 2012, 12:23 AM   #5558
claudiokim85
Cadet
 
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

Hi this is KIm.
Actually i am newly join this site and this fourm also, and i don't know about this, but i want to know, so if any one who know the full information about this please share with me.

Thankyou
claudiokim85 is offline  
Old January 3 2012, 04:37 AM   #5559
Jptrekker
Captain
 
Jptrekker's Avatar
 
Location: the marketing dept. of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

claudiokim85 wrote: View Post
Hi this is KIm.
Actually i am newly join this site and this fourm also, and i don't know about this, but i want to know, so if any one who know the full information about this please share with me.

Thankyou
HI Kim

If you're wanting to know about Blue Warp Nacelles...then the only way is to start at the beginning, click on the first page and start reading and laughing, when you're done (in a week or two) let us know what you think!

And welcome to the TBBS!
Jptrekker is offline  
Old January 3 2012, 09:26 AM   #5560
stonester1
Rear Admiral
 
stonester1's Avatar
 
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

Exactly. This is one joke you have to see from the beginning to appreciate the punchline.

And if you are new, you absolutely must check out the Facts about Robau thread, too. The day they closed it, the weeping and gnashing of teeth was heartbreaking.
__________________
"New and stirring things are belittled because if they are not belittled, the humiliating question arises, 'Why then are you not taking part in them?' " - H. G. Wells
stonester1 is offline  
Old January 4 2012, 02:19 AM   #5561
Mr. Laser Beam
Fleet Admiral
 
Mr. Laser Beam's Avatar
 
Location: The visitor's bullpen
View Mr. Laser Beam's Twitter Profile
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

*sings*

If you're going....to Blue Warp Nacelles...
Be sure to wear...a sombrero on your head
__________________
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Mr. Laser Beam is online now  
Old January 13 2012, 06:33 PM   #5562
KirkusOveractus
Captain
 
KirkusOveractus's Avatar
 
Location: Ambler, PA
Send a message via AIM to KirkusOveractus
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

So - I heard that the nacelles will be red in the next movie. Anyone else hear anything?
KirkusOveractus is offline  
Old January 13 2012, 06:36 PM   #5563
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral
 
cooleddie74's Avatar
 
Location: The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View cooleddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

Explaining Blue Warp Nacelles to a newcomer is a bit like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a kid. You can try. Trust me, you can give it your best. But unless the kid is a gifted savant you'll have to give him lots of time to absorb the information before he gets even the most basic grasp of it all. And even then there's no guarantee he'll understand what the hell's going on.
__________________
Human instinct is pretty strong. You can't expect us to change overnight.

-Captain Jonathan Archer, 2151
cooleddie74 is offline  
Old January 13 2012, 07:10 PM   #5564
KirkusOveractus
Captain
 
KirkusOveractus's Avatar
 
Location: Ambler, PA
Send a message via AIM to KirkusOveractus
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

cooleddie74 wrote: View Post
Explaining Blue Warp Nacelles to a newcomer is a bit like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a kid. You can try. Trust me, you can give it your best. But unless the kid is a gifted savant you'll have to give him lots of time to absorb the information before he gets even the most basic grasp of it all. And even then there's no guarantee he'll understand what the hell's going on.
It's easy: quantum mechanics are mechanics who work on quantums. Next!
KirkusOveractus is offline  
Old January 13 2012, 07:11 PM   #5565
cooleddie74
Fleet Admiral
 
cooleddie74's Avatar
 
Location: The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
View cooleddie74's Twitter Profile
Re: Blue Warp Nacelles?

KirkusOveractus wrote: View Post
cooleddie74 wrote: View Post
Explaining Blue Warp Nacelles to a newcomer is a bit like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a kid. You can try. Trust me, you can give it your best. But unless the kid is a gifted savant you'll have to give him lots of time to absorb the information before he gets even the most basic grasp of it all. And even then there's no guarantee he'll understand what the hell's going on.
It's easy: quantum mechanics are mechanics who work on quantums. Next!
Quantums. Like Funyuns. Only more fun. (TM)
__________________
Human instinct is pretty strong. You can't expect us to change overnight.

-Captain Jonathan Archer, 2151
cooleddie74 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
blue warp nacelles, sombreroprise

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.