Klingon Bloodwine To Debut
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Trek Actors In War Of The Worlds Fundraiser
By: T'Bonz on Nov 25

Star Trek: The Next Generation Gag Reel Tease
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Shatner In Haven
By: T'Bonz on Nov 24

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > Gaming

Gaming Non-Star Trek Gaming

Old December 11 2011, 10:40 PM   #541
HotRod
Commander

Re: Mass Effect 3

Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post
Reverend wrote: View Post
Well at least we got a peek at one of the new romance scenes...

"Shepard, we have thresher-sign the likes of which even the Goddess has never seen!"
Well that was as epic as I was hoping it would be.

Indeed. Hate to say it, but Vega said it best..... HOLY SHIT!
HotRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14 2011, 01:40 AM   #542
Reverend
Rear Admiral

Somebody really needs to re-edit that Reaper/Maw kiss in slow motion...with say the slow piano + thumpity thump romance music from ME.
Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14 2011, 02:28 AM   #543
bullethead
Fleet Captain

Here's some gun info from a thread on BSN that got deleted:
Old December 14 2011, 02:47 AM   #544
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Somebody really needs to re-edit that Reaper/Maw kiss in slow motion...with say the slow piano + thumpity thump romance music from ME.
I never got why that is suppost to be a romantic theme seeing as its played after you nuke one of your party members and everyone is now mourning them.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14 2011, 12:28 PM   #545
Reverend
Rear Admiral

^I think they just used it as their go-to "emotional scene" track. The music in the first game was odd at times. I'm convinced there's a bug in the scene where Benezia dies that keeps the "fight" music playing over her death music. I swear I can hear another track playing in the background.
Old December 14 2011, 04:14 PM   #546
bullethead
Fleet Captain

^I think they just used it as their go-to "emotional scene" track. The music in the first game was odd at times. I'm convinced there's a bug in the scene where Benezia dies that keeps the "fight" music playing over her death music. I swear I can hear another track playing in the background.
For ME1, they hard mixed certain musical cues into some of the cutscenes, so when you played it with your own music, you'd get your music on top of the cutscene music, which didn't turn out well too often.
Old December 15 2011, 12:53 AM   #547
bullethead
Fleet Captain

Ashley in armor:
Old December 15 2011, 02:59 AM   #548
Skywalker
Admiral

Huzzah!

Armor aside, I'm just glad to have Ashley back.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15 2011, 03:34 AM   #549
HotRod
Commander

Agreed! Whatever some people may think of Ashley, she will always be my girl. Glad to have her back at my side in ME3. Looking good too i might add.
Old December 15 2011, 03:42 AM   #550
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

After the way she treated him on Horizon, she had better not plan on seeing my Shepard naked again.
Old December 15 2011, 03:43 AM   #551
Skywalker
Admiral

ETA: I didn't know they made ninjas in Ireland.
HotRod wrote: View Post
Agreed! Whatever some people may think of Ashley, she will always be my girl. Glad to have her back at my side in ME3. Looking good too i might add.
Same here. She's my favorite LI by far. Shepard, Ashley, and Garrus are my favorite team in either game.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15 2011, 04:24 AM   #552
HotRod
Commander

TheGodBen wrote: View Post
After the way she treated him on Horizon, she had better not plan on seeing my Shepard naked again.
She did write that rather touching message sometime after though. Thats gotta count for something. I liked that she was pissed at him at first. Hell, he was working with Cerberus....SHE SHOULD BE PISSED.
Old December 15 2011, 04:29 AM   #553
HotRod
Commander

Hanukkah Solo wrote: View Post
ETA: I didn't know they made ninjas in Ireland.
Same here. She's my favorite LI by far. Shepard, Ashley, and Garrus are my favorite team in either game.
Yeah, that tended to be my squad of choice aswell. Garrus is still my number one pick for a squadmate. I just hope he is on the Normandy right from the get go. God knows theres always calibrations to be done.
Old December 15 2011, 12:04 PM   #554
Reverend
Rear Admiral

TheGodBen wrote: View Post
She did write that rather touching message sometime after though. Thats gotta count for something. I liked that she was pissed at him at first. Hell, he was working with Cerberus....SHE SHOULD BE PISSED.
And here I thought I was the only one that agreed with Ash on Horizon. I mean come on! My femshep was a Sole Survivor and she just goes along with Cerberus? TIM must have indoctrinated her with Reaper elevator music or something.

Personally I'm more interested in what'll happen between Ash and one of my other FemSheps...the one I used the save editor on to make Ash her LI instead of boring old Kaiden or Liara...

For the record; my squad of choice in ME1 was usually some combination of Ash, Liara and Tali. The girls always seemed more useful to me. In ME2, again it was usually an all female squad with Miranda and either Tali or Samara. Jack was pretty useless though sadly.
Old December 15 2011, 03:58 PM   #555
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

But he's Commander Shepard, he saved the whole galaxy and still found time to give her the best 6 minutes of her life. Sure, he chose to kill the government and now he's working with a terrorist organisation, but those 6 minutes were really special.

No, he has Miranda now, the woman with the genetically perfect ass that fulfilled his fantasy about doing it in the engine room while Tali awkwardly worked at her station around the corner. That was the best 4 minutes of Shepard's life.