Trek Ice Cube Maker and Shot Glasses
By: T'Bonz on Aug 25

City on the Edge of Forever #3 Preview

TV Alert: Shatner TNG Documentary

Forbes Cast In Powers
By: T'Bonz on Aug 22

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Closed Thread

Old November 2 2011, 07:58 PM   #601
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

Re: STO Trek BBS Fleet

Welcome back
Old November 14 2011, 09:43 AM   #602
Rocketeer
Captain

Please send another fleet invite to Jam@rocketeer_7 on Tribble.
Old November 14 2011, 09:51 AM   #603
Rocketeer
Captain

I trade Rare and Very Rare DOFFS. Primarily I'm looking for FED Tactical and Security DOFFs. Also looking for KDF Engineering and Operations.

I will give Common and Uncommon DOFFs to any TrekBBS member that needs them.

I also trade deployable satellite turrets/torpedoes. These fill a ship's device slot and have 20 (?) charges. They are good for harassing an enemy and drawing enemy fire (mainly PvE).

Last edited by Rocketeer; November 14 2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old November 22 2011, 03:19 PM   #604
Satyrquaze
Vice Admiral

I recently started playing again and would like to join the BBS fleet.

Commander William Vaughn of the USS Satyr-B
Old November 22 2011, 06:53 PM   #605
Satyrquaze
Vice Admiral

Brent wrote: View Post
I am The Doctor of the U.S.S. TARDIS
I think I saw you in an instance last night.
Old November 23 2011, 02:03 PM   #606
Trek
Fleet Captain

Rocketeer wrote: View Post
I trade Rare and Very Rare DOFFS. Primarily I'm looking for FED Tactical and Security DOFFs. Also looking for KDF Engineering and Operations.

I also trade deployable satellite turrets/torpedoes. These fill a ship's device slot and have 20 (?) charges. They are good for harassing an enemy and drawing enemy fire (mainly PvE).
Thanks for the DOFF's Rocketeer, especially the Diplomat as they're a bit hard to find.

Unfortunately I don't have any rarer Doffs to trade at the moment, but I think it might be worth having a thread on here once the F2P build goes live where forum members can post what they need and what they have to trade, maybe overseen by a fleet Recruitment officer?
Twitter: @Trek88
Old November 28 2011, 11:58 AM   #607
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

I have been playing in the last beta test weekend for Star Wars: The Old Republic and eagerly await the official release now.
This will probably cut massively into my STO playtime and you won't see me much online there I for awile I guess.
(Won't be permanently gone since I am a lifer )

If anyone wants to join me in SWTOR just send me a message so we can coordinate server and faction and extend out fleet there.
Old November 28 2011, 01:42 PM   #608
Rocketeer
Captain

Trek wrote: View Post
Rocketeer wrote: View Post

Thanks for the DOFF's Rocketeer, especially the Diplomat as they're a bit hard to find.

Unfortunately I don't have any rarer Doffs to trade at the moment, but I think it might be worth having a thread on here once the F2P build goes live where forum members can post what they need and what they have to trade, maybe overseen by a fleet Recruitment officer?
No problem, I have a lot of surplus. I had about 45 FED Junior Officer Cadre packs at one time. (*Junior* means common/uncommon) Although the diplomat was common, I didn't want to throw him away since he had 5 traits. I was having trouble finding rare/very rare tactical and security officers but I'm slowly filling the ranks. Seems like most of the rares and higher that I was getting were civilians, science or medical DOFFs. That would be great if I was playing a Sci Officer.

All my DOFFs are uncommon or higher, with a lot of rare and very rare. Common DOFFs can be killed on assignments, even successful ones, so I've eliminated all of them from my roster.

I've had a lot of fun with the DOFF system and I'm looking forward to it being ported over to Holodeck.

//
Old November 29 2011, 10:20 PM   #609
Trekker82
Lieutenant

I'd be interested in joining. I have several characters but if you don't mind, since the action is on Tribble right now, can you send me an invite to Robiness@jkogden

?

I'm willing to help out with whatever you need.
Old November 30 2011, 07:00 PM   #610
Rocketeer
Captain

Trekker82 wrote: View Post
I'd be interested in joining. I have several characters but if you don't mind, since the action is on Tribble right now, can you send me an invite to Robiness@jkogden

?

I'm willing to help out with whatever you need.
Ditto (for Tribble) - Jam@Rocketeer_7, Sandos@Rocketeer_7, Zia@Rocketeer_7

Thanks

//
Old December 3 2011, 07:26 PM   #611
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

Fleet permissions have been updated.
Members have now a higher withdraw limit for the bank and can set up fleet events themselves.
Old December 7 2011, 11:05 AM   #612
Rocketeer
Captain

My FED char on TTS will be dumping his DOFFs. If you need anything send an ingame message to Jam@rocketeer_7

My KDF char will also as soon as he makes LG (he's MG5 now). Send a msg to Sandos@Rocketeer_7

I can only mail or trade to other chars on TTS.
Old December 8 2011, 09:57 AM   #613
Rocketeer
Captain

I got a new laptop and still testing it out. Plan to test STO on it but haven't yet. It's not really a gaming machine, but I'd like to have something recreational on it. I did load the Unity plugin so I could test Battlestar Galactica Online and it played smoothly even on a G wireless network.
Old December 8 2011, 02:16 PM   #614
Trek
Fleet Captain

I'm looking for a new laptop in the not too distant future (mine died completely last weekend) and while it's mainly for work, one of the requirements will be that it has to be able to play STO.
Twitter: @Trek88
Old December 12 2011, 09:49 AM   #615
Rocketeer
Captain

Trek wrote: View Post
I'm looking for a new laptop in the not too distant future (mine died completely last weekend) and while it's mainly for work, one of the requirements will be that it has to be able to play STO.
Well, that was my plan initially. Then reality brought me back to my budget. I have a Gateway M1629. If it runs STO I'm sure that it would be with the graphics on the lowest setting. I'll probably try it during the Christmas break.

For STO, I suggest you consider a laptop with at least 256MB dedicated memory or one with the newer CPUs that have the intergrated HD graphics.
/
Closed Thread