RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 135,755
Posts: 5,216,281
Members: 24,216
Currently online: 939
Newest member: kasmuruis

TrekToday headlines

Q Meets NuTrek Crew
By: T'Bonz on Apr 18

Pine In Talks For Drama
By: T'Bonz on Apr 18

New X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer
By: T'Bonz on Apr 17

Nimoy to Receive Award
By: T'Bonz on Apr 17

Star Trek Special: Flesh and Stone Comic
By: T'Bonz on Apr 16

These Are The Voyages TOS Season Two Book Review
By: T'Bonz on Apr 16

Kirk’s Well Wishes To Kirk
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Quinto In New Starz Series
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Star Trek: Horizon Film
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14

Star Trek: Fleet Captains Game Expansion
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Voyager

Voyager There's coffee in this forum!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 18 2011, 12:59 AM   #106
TedShatner10
Commodore
 
TedShatner10's Avatar
 
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

Anymore fanart?
__________________
*Insert Pretentious Quote Here*
TedShatner10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19 2011, 02:20 PM   #107
Jetfire
Guest
 
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

No art...but this promo image...





[edit] I didn't know this before hand but Jeri Ryan had a brief part on Two And A Half Men's Season Premiere.

Last edited by love like winter; September 20 2011 at 02:39 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old September 20 2011, 08:01 PM   #108
bod
Rear Admiral
 
Location: Scotland
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

Last week I watched the season finale in UK of BOP, I thought Jeri was looking a little too slim.
__________________
Spread the love.
bod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22 2011, 12:04 PM   #109
Rocketeer
Captain
 
Rocketeer's Avatar
 
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

Jetfire - those videos won't play in Germany. :-(
Rocketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22 2011, 02:52 PM   #110
Jetfire
Guest
 
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

^ Yeah...YT and it's stupid geolocking.
  Reply With Quote
Old September 23 2011, 09:03 PM   #111
Katherine
Commodore
 
Katherine's Avatar
 
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

Rocketeer wrote: View Post
Jetfire - those videos won't play in Germany. :-(
Check your private messages, Rocketeer.

__________________
"I think we have to define some parameters....about us."


Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 29 2011, 04:41 AM   #112
Jetfire
Guest
 
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

I just have to say after reading some hate in some of the other threads in this forum...Seven Of Nine was awesome and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been a fan of VOY.
  Reply With Quote
Old September 29 2011, 10:36 PM   #113
Ln X
Fleet Captain
 
Ln X's Avatar
 
Location: The great gig in the sky
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

Looking past the pretty looks and those tight catsuits was a women who could really act, and a character that was very engaging, and developed upon episode by episode. Without Seven VOY wouldn't be as cool as it now. Thanks to Seven, Janeway realized that Annorax was messing around with the timeline in Year of Hell.

In short Seven saved and helped the VOY crew more times than I can count, and because of her the Borg episodes were twice as good. That's about the highest praise I can give.
__________________
Star Trek: The Approaching Shadow...

Caption contest: DS9
Ln X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8 2011, 06:02 AM   #114
Jetfire
Guest
 
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

^Agreed!
  Reply With Quote
Old October 8 2011, 07:04 AM   #115
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

bod wrote: View Post
Last week I watched the season finale in UK of BOP, I thought Jeri was looking a little too slim.
Bind on Pickup? what,what?
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8 2011, 07:14 AM   #116
teacake
Admiral
 
teacake's Avatar
 
Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

Ln X wrote: View Post
Looking past the pretty looks and those tight catsuits was a women who could really act, and a character that was very engaging, and developed upon episode by episode. Without Seven VOY wouldn't be as cool as it now. Thanks to Seven, Janeway realized that Annorax was messing around with the timeline in Year of Hell.

In short Seven saved and helped the VOY crew more times than I can count, and because of her the Borg episodes were twice as good. That's about the highest praise I can give.
OMG this is SO TRUE.

When season 4 VOY began I went from thoroughly loving this new Trek series to being.. just blown away enthralled. I may be firmly entrenched in the Janeway Love Compound but 7 is the most personally significant character in all of Trekdom for me. That's thanks to great writing and great acting, and not just for Ryan but for all the others in how they interacted with her. The story of how 7 related to the already tight knit crew fleshed out ALL their characters and elevated the series into a much more original and real territory.

All the way out there in the Delta quadrant a human reclaimed from a horror and alien-ness that every sentient species in the galaxy recoiled from. A human who inspires a dizzying continuum of fear and compassion and admiration because of what was done to her and who she is now.

And yes, that was very very cool and VOY was all the cooler for it.
__________________

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10 2011, 05:58 PM   #117
JanewayRulz!
Rear Admiral
 
JanewayRulz!'s Avatar
 
Location: North America
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

teacake wrote: View Post
bod wrote: View Post
Last week I watched the season finale in UK of BOP, I thought Jeri was looking a little too slim.
Bind on Pickup? what,what?
Burden of Proof, an ABC medical examiner show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFPsYYPqZ8E



Haven't watched it myself, but it seems that even in the autopsy suite, subtext looms.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8jqTv_1kNY








__________________
"But life is a battle: may we all be enabled to fight it well!" Charlotte Bronte
JanewayRulz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13 2011, 09:27 PM   #118
Spalko
Commander
 
Spalko's Avatar
 
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

teacake wrote: View Post
Ln X wrote: View Post
Looking past the pretty looks and those tight catsuits was a women who could really act, and a character that was very engaging, and developed upon episode by episode. Without Seven VOY wouldn't be as cool as it now. Thanks to Seven, Janeway realized that Annorax was messing around with the timeline in Year of Hell.

In short Seven saved and helped the VOY crew more times than I can count, and because of her the Borg episodes were twice as good. That's about the highest praise I can give.
OMG this is SO TRUE.

When season 4 VOY began I went from thoroughly loving this new Trek series to being.. just blown away enthralled. I may be firmly entrenched in the Janeway Love Compound but 7 is the most personally significant character in all of Trekdom for me. That's thanks to great writing and great acting, and not just for Ryan but for all the others in how they interacted with her. The story of how 7 related to the already tight knit crew fleshed out ALL their characters and elevated the series into a much more original and real territory.

All the way out there in the Delta quadrant a human reclaimed from a horror and alien-ness that every sentient species in the galaxy recoiled from. A human who inspires a dizzying continuum of fear and compassion and admiration because of what was done to her and who she is now.

And yes, that was very very cool and VOY was all the cooler for it.
Spalko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14 2011, 08:14 AM   #119
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral
 
Guy Gardener's Avatar
 
Location: In the lap of squalor I assure you.
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

You know those folding pictures in the back of MAD magazine?

Of course you do.

"fanart"
__________________
"Glitter is the herpes of arts and craft."

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14 2011, 08:40 AM   #120
Jetfire
Guest
 
Re: Seven Of Nine/Jeri Ryan Appreciation Thread

This site has some images...

http://www.wearetheborg.com/

The fine art gallery; http://www.wearetheborg.com/glam1.html

Alot of the images I haven't seen before.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
7 of 9, jeri ryan, seven of nine, voyager

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.