Voyager Bridge Via The Oculus Rift
By: T'Bonz on Apr 21

Miles Away Glyph Award Nominations
By: T'Bonz on Apr 21

Q Meets NuTrek Crew
By: T'Bonz on Apr 18

Pine In Talks For Drama
By: T'Bonz on Apr 18

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Art

Fan Art Post your Trek fan art here, including hobby models and collectibles.

Old August 19 2011, 11:20 PM   #46
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaiser Send a message via Yahoo to Kaiser
Re: All my ships in 1 place

Ok i'll work on it later tonight
Old August 19 2011, 11:37 PM   #47
G2309
Captain

View G2309's Twitter Profile

Imaginative wasnt expecting the Trojan one thats for sure. Do you give reasons behind designs?

http://wondersandparodies.blogspot.c...y-scripts.html
G2309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2011, 12:08 AM   #48
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaiser Send a message via Yahoo to Kaiser

G2309 wrote: View Post
Imaginative wasnt expecting the Trojan one thats for sure. Do you give reasons behind designs?
Well the Trojan Class was for my online friends who are Star Trek and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fans also some were for past artcontests here and tributes to some awesome cartoon characters of my childhood im 26 now also its very fun to use Vances ship tool kits
Old August 20 2011, 01:40 AM   #49
G2309
Captain

View G2309's Twitter Profile

Do you ever design completely new craft as well?

http://wondersandparodies.blogspot.c...y-scripts.html
G2309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2011, 02:28 AM   #50
Trelane
Lieutenant Commander

Kaiser,

If you want the McKinley-Class to keep 1 or 2 (multi-purpose) secondary hulls, why not dock them to the underside with side-by-side docking collars like this one?

Trelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20 2011, 04:15 AM   #51
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

G2309 wrote: View Post
Do you ever design completely new craft as well?
nope sorry im a kitbasher i take bit and pieces and add my own pieces if need be and make a design on MS Paint
Old August 20 2011, 08:07 AM   #52
ZericsKirogKirk
Ensign

Wow. that is very amazing job. keep it to up.
Old August 20 2011, 08:27 AM   #53
Trelane
Lieutenant Commander

Yep, this guy is pretty good at what he does. He just needs to keep his designs more streamlined without (excess) nacelles / weaponry / AWACS modules.

One more thing to all kitbashers, not just Kaiser: we need warp-capable freighters with nacelles and torpedo launchers, one set of Apollo-Class 'delta pods' on the ship's back, one or two Miranda-Class phaser cannon(s) embedded in the secondary hulls or fronts of the saucer sections like some of Sean Tourangeau's "mirror/terran-empire" designs.

(I'm really tired of the older Merchantman-Class & Anteres-Class freighter designs that look ~so~ amazingly easy to approach, board and/or destroy from a distance.)

i'd love to see someone come-up with a pic of the S.S. Belle Reve from the Shatnerverse, a ship disguised to look like a freighter, attached to Starfleet Black Op's under Captain James T Kirk in the Shatnerverse.
Old August 20 2011, 09:38 AM   #54
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Trelane wrote: View Post
Yep, this guy is pretty good at what he does. He just needs to keep his designs more streamlined without (excess) nacelles / weaponry / AWACS modules.

One more thing to all kitbashers, not just Kaiser: we need warp-capable freighters with nacelles and torpedo launchers, one set of Apollo-Class 'delta pods' on the ship's back, one or two Miranda-Class phaser cannon(s) embedded in the secondary hulls or fronts of the saucer sections like some of Sean Tourangeau's "mirror/terran-empire" designs.

(I'm really tired of the older Merchantman-Class & Anteres-Class freighter designs that look ~so~ amazingly easy to approach, board and/or destroy from a distance.)

i'd love to see someone come-up with a pic of the S.S. Belle Reve from the Shatnerverse, a ship disguised to look like a freighter, attached to Starfleet Black Op's under Captain James T Kirk in the Shatnerverse.
Did you see my Wal-mart Frieghter design already?
Old August 21 2011, 07:46 AM   #55
Trelane
Lieutenant Commander

I love the Walmart ship but I need to see a front view of that one, too. I would hike the lowest part of the ship right up against the belly of the "saucer" section. Is there 1 or 2 (side-by-side) cargo containers? I'd love to see the deflector, or is it like the Miranda-Class with multiple smaller systems that add up to the same as a deflector dish?
Old August 21 2011, 12:09 PM   #56
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Trelane wrote: View Post
I love the Walmart ship but I need to see a front view of that one, too. I would hike the lowest part of the ship right up against the belly of the "saucer" section. Is there 1 or 2 (side-by-side) cargo containers? I'd love to see the deflector, or is it like the Miranda-Class with multiple smaller systems that add up to the same as a deflector dish?
far as i know its 1 but i could be wrong since i didnt bother to do a front view but after im done with the current project i'll work on a front view of the Walmart Freighter

Also if the work im doing is needed for a website please let me know thru a pm please
Old August 21 2011, 06:02 PM   #57
Trelane
Lieutenant Commander

I was going to display your NX-Class refit(s) on my own fic webspace.
Old August 22 2011, 10:45 PM   #58
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

ok just make sure you give me credits for the work ^__^

and if ya like as payment you can send me some Pokemon TCG (no joke i've been collecting them since 1999)
Old August 24 2011, 01:03 AM   #59
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

huh i thought i posted it here but i guess not....

sorry if this design isnt that good to other people here
Old August 24 2011, 05:38 AM   #60
Trelane
Lieutenant Commander

Count on the site/image credit. I wouldn't know where to find ~anything~ Pokemon. sorry

I'm more into Score Magazine, or Juggs (Magazine).