TV Alert: Pine On Tonight Show
By: T'Bonz on Dec 22

Retro Review: The Emperor’s New Cloak
By: Michelle on Dec 20

Star Trek Opera
By: T'Bonz on Dec 19

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Fandom > Fan Art

Fan Art Post your Trek fan art here, including hobby models and collectibles.

Old July 15 2011, 08:41 PM   #931
Vinkula
Lieutenant Commander

Re: I.S.S. Titan & I.S.S. Ares

Amazing, cannot wait! Jadzia is my favourite character of any Star Trek!
(With Janeway )
Old July 16 2011, 01:28 AM   #932
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaiser Send a message via Yahoo to Kaiser

Awesome!!

and Good another Trek character with needless and stupid Death in the Prime universe lives on in your Universe

Is Gary Mitchel still around in your universe?

and whats Worf job in your universe?

Is Dukat's Daughter still alive as well ?

is the Enterprise D from your Universe coming soon?
Old July 16 2011, 02:03 AM   #933
Titan Designer
Fleet Captain

View Titan Designer's Twitter Profile

Well Worf originally was a member on the I.S.S. Enterprise crew in the novel, so either he will still be the beaten down Klingon from a race that has lost it's honor and still in star fleet that holds him down, or I may have him be a resurgent Klingon that is fighting against the empire.

As for Gary Mitchel I see him still lurking around on Kirk's Enterprise. Just not with the god powers.

As for Dukats daughter I don't see her being in the Dark Mirror universe.

I will do the Ent-D eventually, but not just yet.
Titan Designer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16 2011, 11:52 AM   #934
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaiser Send a message via Yahoo to Kaiser

Titan Designer wrote: View Post
Well Worf originally was a member on the I.S.S. Enterprise crew in the novel, so either he will still be the beaten down Klingon from a race that has lost it's honor and still in star fleet that holds him down, or I may have him be a resurgent Klingon that is fighting against the empire.

As for Gary Mitchel I see him still lurking around on Kirk's Enterprise. Just not with the god powers.

As for Dukats daughter I don't see her being in the Dark Mirror universe.

I will do the Ent-D eventually, but not just yet.
Thank you for the info
Old July 18 2011, 06:28 PM   #935
Titan Designer
Fleet Captain

Here are images from a new U.S.S.Titan mesh that I consulted on over at www.scifi-meshes.com by
VALKYRIE013. While Ellery Connell’s Titan Mesh is still the official mesh for the Titan, Ken and I
Fleshed out some things that Ellery and I never had time to complete before deadline.
Like the Shuttle landing zone on the runway in front of the shuttle bay, and some of the greeble
Detailing in the saucer rim.
With the shuttle bay and landing zone outside of it, I always envisioned a set of lifts that could be used for cargo
Loading or shuttle storage and launching like a Runabout pad on DS9.
While Ken is not completely finished with this Meshes I wanted to Officially Indorse his great work here on my design.
We are still hopefully going to flesh out the Captain’s Yacht and the shuttle bay more. But over all a great take on my design.
Now hopefully the guys over at Cryptic can take a look at this and Ellery’s Mesh and come up with a more accurate playable
version of the Luna Class.
Here is a link to the build Thread: http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/s...651-Luna-Class

Sean P. Tourangeau: Designer U.S.S. Titan
Valkyrie013 U.S.S. Titan Mesh
Old July 19 2011, 12:27 AM   #936
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

Epically good art there
Old July 19 2011, 05:00 PM   #937
JES
Captain

Neato!

Though I've always thought that the Luna could use a few more phaser banks. Namely the rear, where her coverage isn't so great. I personally think she should have a pair of phaser arrays on the dorsal side of the pylons, like the upgraded Sovereign.

Perhaps it is also about time that the Federation version get saucer separation too (unless it is too late to model this in).
JES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20 2011, 05:28 PM   #938
fleetcaptain
Fleet Captain

View fleetcaptain's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to fleetcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to fleetcaptain

Finally some new cgi work. Love it and nice to finally see the shuttlebay too. Can't wait on that Yacht. I have to go check it out since I'm a member over on there too.
fleetcaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20 2011, 06:50 PM   #939
Titan Designer
Fleet Captain

Here is the final art form my latest commission.
Lt.Commander Jadzia Dax
Old July 21 2011, 02:43 AM   #940
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

awesome!!!
Old July 23 2011, 03:18 PM   #941
Titan Designer
Fleet Captain

Here is a $40.00 Customization of a design out of my fleet for Glenn Judd. He wanted a fast attack cruiser for Section 31.
He requested more Weapons.

So I gave him For and Aft Mega Phasers on the Nacelle Struts and under the Weapons pod on the underside of the saucer. I swapped out the Nacelles with my Ent-F Nacelles.

With Section 31 being the Secret Police of the Terran Empire we decided that they would have ships that would be enforcers.

There are Section 31 Starships like Voyager that operate in the open and have Registry number on their hulls, and there are Enforcement ship that just have the Section 31 Logo on the hull.

An Imperial Standard Fleet ship seeing one of these ships on approach should be aware. Because they are here to take care of
any ship that has broken from Imperial Protocol.

With Ships Like Voyager Section 31 is sent to investigate if there is a problem with just a few crewmembers on offending ships or bases. With the Enforcement Fleet they shoot first and don't stop to ask questions.

Also these ships run without Transponders that Offending ships can hack into. They run on transponders only accessible to other
Section 31 ships.

These ships are also equipped with Cloaks. Unfortunately the Empire still hasn't cracked how to safely equip ships with cloaks that are able to fire while cloak. They have however solved the problem with shielding while de-cloaking. So the ship is fully shielded
when de-cloaking.

Sean P. Tourangeau
Adobe Illustrator CS5
7-21-2011
Old July 23 2011, 03:34 PM   #942
Kaiser
Rear Admiral

awesome design and reminds me of Forbin's Peregrine
Old July 23 2011, 03:46 PM   #943
Titan Designer
Fleet Captain

That is where I got the idea from actually.
Old July 25 2011, 06:09 PM   #944
JES
Captain

Who doesn't like the Peregrine class? Heck, I've started a couple of sketches for a design set post-Nemesis, though I have yet to finish them sufficiently enough to the point that I feel they are ready to be posted.

It sounds like that unless you are on top, living in the Terran Empire is only a few steps above living in hell. I would feel sorry for any Federation vessels that accidentally ended up in this version of the Mirror Universe (or any other for that matter).

I have no doubt that Section 31 is well aware of the Federation's universe, and what their version of Starfleet stands for. A fight with a S31 vessel would be vicious, and I wouldn't be surprised if a Starfleet captain that knew who s/he was up against chose to self-destruct his/her vessel rather than surrender if fighting back or running away doesn't pan out.

I think we all know that the Empire doesn't hesitate to use torture for any reason, and considering that the Federation's S31 believes in using desperate measures, the Empire's S31 must be nigh non-negotiable, even if they had a phaser to their head.
JES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31 2011, 01:56 PM   #945
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile

Sean...I was just wondering if you've had any requests or done any mirror universe art work for JJ Trek?

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote