RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,664
Members: 24,815
Currently online: 445
Newest member: AlphaZero

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Literature

Trek Literature "...Good words. That's where ideas begin."

View Poll Results: Where would you like to see the DS9 Relaunch go from here
Return to the post The Soul Key timefram, 15 21.74%
Continue forward with the Avatar-The Soul Key cast back, filling in the gaps as we go 13 18.84%
Continue the storyline with a mostly new cast, and occaisional guest appearances by the A-TSK cast and fill in the gaps as we go 9 13.04%
Fill in the gaps novel/trilogy/whatever, then continue forward with A-TSK cast back 13 18.84%
Fill in the gaps novel/trilogy/whatever, then continue with new cast and occaisional appeareances by A-TSK cast 13 18.84%
no opinion 6 8.70%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 18 2011, 03:02 AM   #76
JD
Admiral

Re: Poll: Future of DS9 (unofficial fellow reader/writer opinions)

Well, I guess that stuff would be up to those mods. I think the reason it's the case here, is because this one is much more focused on the books and authors, so there are alot more people wanting to share their ideas. And I have a feeling if as many people involved with the movies and shows posted in the other forums, then it would probably be the case there too.
Old July 7 2011, 05:49 AM   #77
Odo
Lieutenant

Re: Poll: Future of DS9 (unofficial fellow reader/writer opinions)

I definitely lean towards a 'Full Circle' type book for continuing the DS9 relaunch - though of course quality is more important than format, so if something else is done depicting the missing five years and is great I'd be happy. God, I miss Marco. You never truly appreciate someone until they're gone.

I feel bad for my girlfriend who's going through the DS9 relaunch right now and loves it - she just started Fearful Symetery so I'll have to break the news to her that the relaunch is on the backburner soon.

Though I don't know why, but I have a sneaking suspision that my fav Trek author, DRGIII, has some secret future DS9 project that will answer the relaunch's problems and is working on it now even as we speak...
Odo is offline   Reply With Quote