Horse 1, Shatner 0
By: T'Bonz on Jul 28

Drexler TV Alert
By: T'Bonz on Jul 26

Retro Review: His Way
By: Michelle on Jul 26

MicroWarriors Releases Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Jul 25

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Enterprise

Enterprise The final frontier has a new beginning in this forum!

Old April 18 2011, 07:16 PM   #526
star
Vice Admiral

Re: ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Mjolnir wrote: View Post
Hey, im new here. Found this whilst looking for aztecing tips, of all things! anywho, LOVE Enterprise, canceled too soon alas! I have to agree with Robin that Lt. Reed is WAY overlooked. ALso hes basically a badass.
Welcome. Pull up a chair, here's a mug of tea. We're glad to have you!
Old April 18 2011, 10:43 PM   #527
Reliant Robin
Lieutenant Commander

View Reliant Robin's Twitter Profile

Hey Mjolnir Always good to meet another Reed fan.
Old April 19 2011, 01:25 AM   #528
Mjolnir
Lieutenant

Ty all. Long time since ive been in any forums, but here i know people understand what Trek's all about.
Old April 19 2011, 06:33 AM   #529
HopefulRomantic
Phloxist Moderator

Say, if any of you new kids are graphically inclined, we'd love to have some new blood in the weekly avatar contest. Check it out and (please please please) join the fun!
Old April 22 2011, 12:38 PM   #530
{ Emilia }
Rear Admiral

Umm, hi!

Is this were people admit that they actually like Enterprise? I think it's a wonderful series. I'm 25 years old, studying history at uni (about to finish), I have a cat, I read a lot, I like to do some modeling (www.myemilia.net) and I've watched every single Star Trek Episode of every Trek series (apart from the animated one).

My other nerdy activities are: Fantasy literature (Wheel of time, Song of Ice and Fire, ...) and playing mmorpg's.

And I'm still mad at all those Star Trek fans who only hate Enterprise because the theme song has lyrics and because there were Ferengi and Romulans in the series. Get a grip, guys.

Emilia
{ Emilia } is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22 2011, 04:43 PM   #531
Reliant Robin
Lieutenant Commander

{ Emilia } wrote: View Post
Umm, hi!

Is this were people admit that they actually like Enterprise?
No, no, you say it with pride! Welcome Emilia
Old April 22 2011, 08:40 PM   #532
Mjolnir
Lieutenant

And I'm still mad at all those Star Trek fans who only hate Enterprise because the theme song has lyrics and because there were Ferengi and Romulans in the series. Get a grip, guys.

Emilia

Well said. Welcome!
Old April 23 2011, 02:31 AM   #533
star
Vice Admiral

Umm, hi!

Is this were people admit that they actually like Enterprise? I think it's a wonderful series. I'm 25 years old, studying history at uni (about to finish), I have a cat, I read a lot, I like to do some modeling (www.myemilia.net) and I've watched every single Star Trek Episode of every Trek series (apart from the animated one).

My other nerdy activities are: Fantasy literature (Wheel of time, Song of Ice and Fire, ...) and playing mmorpg's.

Emilia
Oh you're gonna fit in nicely. Welcome, welcome.

Love the Wheel of Time series, btw.
Old April 23 2011, 02:43 AM   #534
{ Emilia }
Rear Admiral

Thanks for the nice welcome, guys.

star wrote: View Post

Saw your post on the first page of this thread before posting so I figured I can admit that, too.
{ Emilia } is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23 2011, 08:22 AM   #535
star
Vice Admiral

star wrote: View Post

Saw your post on the first page of this thread before posting so I figured I can admit that, too.
I had to go back and see my post, because I didn't recall making any such admission. And lo and behold, I did indeed. (Egad! Nearly 6 years old?? What the hell am I still doing here?!)

It was a fun little trip down memory lane though. I particularly like my next post where I mention that I'd rather have a Sumo wrestler sit on my face and fart repeatedly before I'd watch "These are the Voyages" again.

Ah, how I love my snarky self.

Anyway, back to you. Glad to have you. Welcome to the asylum where we serve a new dish of crazy everyday.
Old April 23 2011, 07:30 PM   #536
creek_chub
Lieutenant Commander

Hello! To be honest, the only Star Trek I've ever really been familiar with was TOS, and even that wasn't something I'd call an "interest" (when I was a kid my parents would watch the reruns and I'd half-watch while playing with my Barbies, lol.) However, my interest was definitely piqued by the recent movie (which I loved, btw) as well as the recent gift of the first season of TOS that I gave my dad, since he tends to wait to watch them until he can watch them with me. Well, dad and I were enjoying TOS so much, I began looking for reruns of TNG to tell him to look for, since he watched the series faithfully during its run. It was during this search of showtimes that I stumbled across an Enterprise marathon on the SyFy channel. Well, after just a few minutes, I was hooked. I wasn't even sure what was going on (I discovered later it had to do with other Vulcans finding out that T'Pol had picked up the disease from the forced mindmeld) but the characters intrigued the heck out of me and I kept watching.

I haven't seen all the episodes yet, so I don't have much to contribute, but I like reading through the threads around here.

A little about me, I have a degree in English Literature with a minor in Lingustics and a minor in Anthroplogy. I'm currently back in school to get my certification to teach (high school.) I'm married and am the proud mommy of an adorable chihuahua. I look forward to being a part of this board.
creek_chub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23 2011, 09:47 PM   #537
star
Vice Admiral

creek_chub wrote: View Post
Hello! To be honest, the only Star Trek I've ever really been familiar with was TOS, and even that wasn't something I'd call an "interest" (when I was a kid my parents would watch the reruns and I'd half-watch while playing with my Barbies, lol.) However, my interest was definitely piqued by the recent movie (which I loved, btw) as well as the recent gift of the first season of TOS that I gave my dad, since he tends to wait to watch them until he can watch them with me. Well, dad and I were enjoying TOS so much, I began looking for reruns of TNG to tell him to look for, since he watched the series faithfully during its run. It was during this search of showtimes that I stumbled across an Enterprise marathon on the SyFy channel. Well, after just a few minutes, I was hooked. I wasn't even sure what was going on (I discovered later it had to do with other Vulcans finding out that T'Pol had picked up the disease from the forced mindmeld) but the characters intrigued the heck out of me and I kept watching.

I haven't seen all the episodes yet, so I don't have much to contribute, but I like reading through the threads around here.

A little about me, I have a degree in English Literature with a minor in Lingustics and a minor in Anthroplogy. I'm currently back in school to get my certification to teach (high school.) I'm married and am the proud mommy of an adorable chihuahua. I look forward to being a part of this board.
Welcome! Please feel free to jump in with both feet. We'd love to hear what you like most about the show (of what you've seen thus far!)
Old April 23 2011, 10:01 PM   #538
Reliant Robin
Lieutenant Commander

Hi Creek Chub! It's always interesting to hear fresh perspectives from someone new to the series
Old May 12 2011, 02:22 PM   #539
moriluk
Ensign

I had very low expectations for this show. It ended up being very entertaining. I like a good story arc. Too bad this was cancelled.
moriluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17 2011, 06:03 PM   #540
exiledpiasa
Ensign

Greetings all,

I am a new join and have several Star Trek mash-ups that I am told would do well on this site. So how would I go about putting the drawings I've done up?
exiledpiasa is offline   Reply With Quote