Coto Drama Sold To Fox
By: T'Bonz on Sep 12

Braga Inks Deal
By: T'Bonz on Sep 12

Remastered Original Series Re-release
By: T'Bonz on Sep 11

UK Trek Ships Calendar Debuts
By: T'Bonz on Sep 10

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Closed Thread

Old July 26 2010, 12:10 PM   #1501
Scout101
Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Online

Anyone HERE still playing, though? Seems there's never anyone online in the fleet when i log in. Made Captain finally the other day, and no one to brag and show off the shiny new ship to
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Old July 26 2010, 08:47 PM   #1502
Ronald Held
Rear Admiral

I am waiting for Season 2 to be incorporated into the game.
Old July 26 2010, 10:06 PM   #1503
Timelord Victorious
TARDIS Janitor

I'm still playing, but I'm on European time so we probably are never on at the same time.
Old July 27 2010, 04:57 PM   #1504
Scout101
Admiral

yeah, I'm usually on a couple times a week in the mid-evening (8-10 ish) ET. And assorted times on weekends. Just kinda sucks that every time I log on, I'm the ONLY person in the fleet that's on. I'm Captain 3 ranked now, and only once have done a mission with another fleet member, not a good percentage...
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
Old July 27 2010, 07:36 PM   #1505
Alpha Romeo
Vice Admiral

Scout I'm still playing but I can't play it every night. A 2 year old, job, wife and major time consuming hobby doesn't allow it!!
Old July 27 2010, 08:22 PM   #1506
Akiraprise

I still play off and on, but usually late night U.S. time.
Satan Alien: "You're in a dangerous profession Captain. You face death everyday. There will be another time, and I'll be waiting. Eventually you're coming to my matrix and you will nourish me for a long long time."
Janeway: "Go back to Hell. Coward."
Old July 27 2010, 09:00 PM   #1507
Ronald Held
Rear Admiral

Season Two is up after you download the ~2.3Gb patch. I am still patching after an hour.
Old July 27 2010, 11:17 PM   #1508
Akiraprise

Ronald Held wrote: View Post
Season Two is up after you download the ~2.3Gb patch. I am still patching after an hour.
Me too, it's a huge patch.
Satan Alien: "You're in a dangerous profession Captain. You face death everyday. There will be another time, and I'll be waiting. Eventually you're coming to my matrix and you will nourish me for a long long time."
Janeway: "Go back to Hell. Coward."
Old July 28 2010, 02:16 AM   #1509
Alpha Romeo
Vice Admiral

Akiraprise wrote: View Post
Ronald Held wrote: View Post
Me too, it's a huge patch.
Same here...I started at around 820 and its still going.
Old July 28 2010, 03:04 AM   #1510
Alpha Romeo
Vice Admiral

Ok going almost 2 hrs...now at 50 %
Old July 28 2010, 12:06 PM   #1511
Scout101
Admiral

Mine only took a few minutes, wonder what gives. Maybe it collected it in smaller parts and pre-patched mine?
Old July 28 2010, 12:25 PM   #1512
Kaziarl
Commodore

I've actually stepped back from STO for the moment. If I play the same game for to long, I get burnt out on it. So to avoid that I switch back and forth from STO to WoW, meaning I am currently defending the Alliance from the Horde legions instead of defending the Federation from the Klingon legions. I'll be back in a month or two though.
Old July 28 2010, 04:53 PM   #1513
Noname Given
Vice Admiral

Scout101 wrote: View Post
Mine only took a few minutes, wonder what gives. Maybe it collected it in smaller parts and pre-patched mine?
Did you test Season 2.0 out on the Tribble Test server? If you did, it copied the majority of the patch directly from your Test directory. If not, you may just have a fast internet connection.
Old July 28 2010, 05:38 PM   #1514
Alpha Romeo
Vice Admiral

You suck then!! Lets just say I started at 820 and it didn't finish till after I went to bed at 1130.
Old July 28 2010, 06:57 PM   #1515
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Noname Given wrote: View Post
Did you test Season 2.0 out on the Tribble Test server? If you did, it copied the majority of the patch directly from your Test directory. If not, you may just have a fast internet connection.
I don't think it's either because I tried to download the patch last night without having done it to tribble and it was slow so I canceled the download, but when I tried it this morniing it loaded fast. I think it might be the number of people on the server that affects it because there seemed to be less people on around 8 AM.
Closed Thread