Cumberbatch As Turing
By: T'Bonz on Jul 21

Retro Review: In the Pale Moonlight
By: Michelle on Jul 19

Trek Beach Towel
By: T'Bonz on Jul 18

Two New Starships Collection Releases
By: T'Bonz on Jul 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Misc. Star Trek > Trek Gaming

Trek Gaming Program Complete - Enter When Ready.

Old July 2 2010, 08:02 PM   #436
nordmoon
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: RPG Recruitment Thread

Starbase Prime and the sub-sim with the civilian ship Risky Venture is seeking new and experienced players to undertake a voyage of adventures in a new world of the Klingon and Romulan order and with loads of scientific discoveries. Starbase Prime is a PBB sim, currently independent. Are you up for the challenge?

We have a number of department head positions open, and are currently looking specifically for an Chief Science, Chief Medical and a Chief Security Officer.

If you think that the Prime and Venture could be a place for your writing adventure, then do take a look at the board http://s1.zetaboards.com/starbaseprime/index/ and contact Captain Hathaway about your position today.
nordmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7 2010, 06:22 AM   #437
lordleno
Lieutenant Junior Grade

USS Midway, NCC-71942 TF-58

Bravo Fleet's USS Midway, is a Play-by-Email role playing game set in the Star Trek universe, sometime after the last Next Generation movie. The Midway is an Akira class heavy cruiser assigned to the Raeyan Sector. Though, 'Old School', it is Play-by-Email, this is not your normal Star Trek sim. I like to run things 'Out side the Box'. So join me in the Adventure!

charlesmacallen@yahoo.com
lordleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7 2010, 07:47 AM   #438
Subcommander R.
Commodore

http://www.nightswithoutdreams.com/w...itle=Main_Page

Here's the wiki (used for sign-in) for one I've joined up with and am enjoying. The posters are all very good, and the setting is captivating. Roosevelt Station is located on the Breen border, and is supported by several ships, including the Cardassian ship Perikol.

Yes, you can be a Cardassian. How cool is that?
Subcommander R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8 2010, 08:46 PM   #439
Hamilton
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Send a message via Yahoo to Hamilton

Second Fleet Online is looking for new recruits to come join us! We're a pretty relaxed bunch, always ready to have fun, and we know real life comes first. We encourage a positive, laid-back atmosphere on our site, and we are a character-driven RP that just happens to be based in the Star Trek Universe. We're also an R-rated forum, and prefer our members to be eighteen or older. Don't worry about your role playing skills, as we have members at all levels, from beginners to advanced. The only thing you need is a desire to RP and a good attitude.

Our RP takes place in 2373, right before the beginning of the Dominion War. Cardassia is severely weakened from its war with the Klingon Empire, and Maquis raids. The Federation and the Klingon Empire are slowly starting to work together again, while the Romulans wait behind the Neutral Zone. And in the meantime, the Dominion plots its conquest of the Alpha Quadrant, its legions of Jem'Hadar tasked with one goal... Victory.

Currently, we have two Starfleet ships and a starbase. The USS Gambit is a Sovereign-class ship commanded by Captain Samsara Steelman. At this time, the Gambit is not accepting any new personnel. Our Miranda-class ship, the USS Theia, is commanded by Captain Rachel Embry. There are multiple junior staff positions available in all areas on the Theia. Vanguard Station, commanded by Captain Rose Kelley, lies near the Cardassian Demilitarized Zone. All junior personnel positions are open, as well as the senior staff science position. The station also comes with its own fighter squad, and there are several pilot slots that can be filled.

Finally, we intend to launch two additional ships around September. The USS Indefatigable, an Intrepid-class ship commanded by Captain Winston Cummings, has its Chief Medical Officer and Chief Science Officer slots available, as well as numerous junior staff positions. Captain Robert Garrett will command the USS Andraste, an Akira-class ship. As of this time, only the Commanding Officer, First Officer, and Chief Medical Officer positions have been filled. All other senior and junior staff positions are available, including several fighter pilot slots.

Feel free to check us out at: http://secondfleetonline.com/forum, and if you have any questions, please PM me here, or e-mail the site administrators at secondfleetonline@gmail.com

Thanks!

Last edited by Hamilton; July 8 2010 at 09:18 PM.
Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13 2010, 10:04 AM   #440
Goldiloxx
Cadet

The tenth expiditionary fleet is a new fleet, which is actively recruiting new players CO's and ships.

We host a number of different simms with very differing themes, including mirror universe simms, and have something for everyone, from casual easy going simms to more advanced simms including those featuring more adult content

We are also looking for Commanding officers, or those aspiring to be, either with or without your own ship. We offer Simm hosting, a friendly and helpful support staff, an extended recruitment pool, and an active community.

If you're interested please take a look at www.tenthfleet.net
Goldiloxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2010, 02:26 AM   #441
Domo_Arigato
Ensign

Board Name: The USS Argyll

Simm year: 2389

RPG Style: Play-by-forum

Simm Description: Set in 2389 in an age of escalating tensions and new threats, the Federation stands on a precipice. With the Tzentkethi, Breen, Gorn, and Tholians forming the major backbone of one bloc, the Federation and her allies (The Klingons, Romulans, and Cardassians) forming the other; the sides now find themselves in an escalating cold war that has been building since the earlier part of the decade. The USS Argyll has been launched into this environment. While armed like a cruiser, she still has the same scientific capabilities as the best of Starfleet's explorers. With a mandate to continue exploring, the Argyll has no boundaries in her assignment and her captain looks to push them back even further.

Board Link: http://s4.zetaboards.com/USS_argyll

Crew Manifest Link: http://s4.zetaboards.com/USS_Argyll/...7893325/1/#new
Domo_Arigato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22 2010, 07:38 PM   #442
Penta
Commander

The USS Artemis is a Play-by-Email RPG (or "simulation") focusing on the adventures of the named vessel, an Akira-II class carrier, in the early part of the 25th century, some time after the events of "Star Trek Nemesis" and the "Prime Universe" portion of the most recent "Star Trek" feature film. After 3 years of high-quality roleplay, the Artemis's storyline is still going strong, and we seek new players as the ship exits an IC period of refitting in the Sol System in the second half of 2410. Those new to the concept of roleplaying, or Play-by-Email roleplaying specifically, will find themselves as welcome as even the most veteran player, with both command (the Game Masters) and the average player all eager to help you get used to, and enjoying, playing and writing stories with us.

Characters are sought most in the following areas:

Medical Personnel
Counselors
Engineers
Security Officers
Science Personnel
Fighter Pilots

We invite you to consult http://ussartemis.com/index2.html for more information.

Last edited by Penta; July 22 2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: formatting cleanup
Penta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24 2010, 07:34 PM   #443
elliot beckett
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to elliot beckett

hi trekkers

im elliot
i have been simming for a while and i have come up with an idea

my idea is:

the year is 2431 in a paralell universe

the two super powers in the universe are the federation which include the normal people and (this is the good bit) the imperal romulan state, the klingons and.... the borg

the other one is the typoon pact which include the tholians breen dominion kinshaya the romulan star empire the gorn

the federation controlls the delta quadrent and some of the alpha quadrent

the federation is at war with the typoon pact

the federation has borg enhanced ships and weapons and also cybernetic enhancements

basically

and i was wondering if anyone was willing to take on that idea and give me the command of a task force/ fleet of ships or something like that

i can do play by forum simming or play by sms/nova simming but i cant do timed simming cause i live in the uk

any question/comments/tips or anything you need contact me on here or by email ebeckett1@sky.com (no spam if you do spam ill report you)

thanks
elliot

pm me to chat
elliot beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2010, 01:43 AM   #444
David Brennon
Lieutenant Commander

The USS Hartington is recruiting Officers and Crew for its continuing voyage through the depths of the Star Trek Universe! Set in 2377, only two short years after the end of the Dominion War, the Hartington is on a mission of exploration and discovery through the unknown reaches of the Gamma Quadrant.

We strive for a diverse crew of both Officers and Enlisted and aim for a deeper storytelling experience in the true vein of Star Trek. One of the goals of the USS Hartington Simulation is to build a strong "Lower Decks" setting, Junior Officers and Enlisted Personnel who can help build the support structure of the Hartington and our organization, Task Force Gamma.

Now in our second year, the crew of the Hartington welcome you to join us on our own journey into the Final Frontier!

Visit our website at http://taskforcegamma.com/newhartington and our gameplay forums at http://taskforcegamma.com/tfgforums or PM me here for more information!

What we're looking for:

Senior Officers
Chief Flight Control Officer
Chief Engineering Officer

Department Assistants and Officers
All Departments

Enlisted Personnel
All Departments
David Brennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2010, 03:42 AM   #445
Solomon Grace
Ensign

Send a message via AIM to Solomon Grace Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Solomon Grace Send a message via Yahoo to Solomon Grace
Starbase 245-Echelon Station

A Regula Type-3 Class Starbase designated as Starbase 245, Echelon Station in orbit above the Class M planet, Makkus IV in the Makkus system of the Raeyan Sector, commanded by a Bajoran who is a devout follower of the Prophets, yet banned from practicing his faith and worshipping his gods by the the Vedek Assembly.

The Geo’van Charter, a free trade agreement between the Federation, its allies and the Krazzle Republic has ushered in a new era for the Raeyan Sector. Makkus IV, home to approximately 95 million beings, has become a waypoint for freighters, cargo vessels and other crafts from nearly all corners of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Makkus IV has become is a bastion of capitalism, a place where entrepreneurs and profiteers come seeking to profit from resource rich Makkus system.

All this sharply contrasts with the ideals of the Federation, where everything is done for the greater good of everyone. Yet, the Federation and Starfleet are tasked with the security of this vital system. Meanwhile, in the background, a rumor that the Romulans are heading back to their old ways keeps everyone on edge. Echelon Station does its part to keep the peace and protect Federation interests in the Makkus system.

That is the setting of the Echelon Station RPG. If you are up for a different take Star Trek Role Playing, then Echelon Station is for you. We emphasize on role playing in the Star Trek Universe through creative writing, character development and imaginative storylines. So, stop by http://echelonstation.com/ and join the crew of Echelon Station. Positions are available in all departments. Join in on the adventures of Echelon Station. We would love to have you aboard.
http://echelonstation.com/
Solomon Grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2010, 11:36 AM   #446
elliot beckett
Lieutenant Junior Grade

hi guys

im elliot

just to let you know i am very good at comming up with missions so if you want some help with missions messege me and ill help you

also if you want me to oin your simm messege me to

or just messege me to chat

thanks guys
elliot

pm me to chat
Old July 27 2010, 02:06 PM   #447
David Brennon
Lieutenant Commander

elliot beckett wrote: View Post
hi guys

im elliot

just to let you know i am very good at comming up with missions so if you want some help with missions messege me and ill help you

thanks guys
elliot
Elliot,

If you're interested, have a look at http://taskforcegamma.com/newhartington and our gameplay forums at http://usshartington.s2.bizhat.com/. We can use some new players. I tried to PM you but the site says you're either not accepting them or not allowed to receive them.
David Brennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27 2010, 02:17 PM   #448
elliot beckett
Lieutenant Junior Grade

USS Hartington wrote: View Post
elliot beckett wrote: View Post
hi guys

im elliot

thanks guys
elliot
Elliot,

If you're interested, have a look at http://taskforcegamma.com/newhartington and our gameplay forums at http://usshartington.s2.bizhat.com/. We can use some new players. I tried to PM you but the site says you're either not accepting them or not allowed to receive them.
ok ill look

email me on ebeckett1@sky.com

pm me to chat
Old July 27 2010, 11:25 PM   #449
Liam Riskin
Cadet

Starbase Bravo-a Spacedock-Class sim with a twist of H.P. Lovecraft…

Starbase Bravo was built in orbit around Raeya III to promote peace, commerce, and liberty in the Raeyan Sector-the crossroads of the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, and a dozen other interstellar powers. Diplomats come to negotiate, merchants come to trade, explorers come to discover, and drifters merely wander through. All have come to Starbase Bravo to forge lasting peace and prosperity, but all have their own agenda…

The final test of a revolutionary propulsion system held the promise of escape from the Milky Way forever. Instead it opened a doorway to madness. It slashed open a seething ribbon of spacetime, known as The Scar. Garbled messages from the past, present, and possible futures, and messages in unknown languages are heard in its constant subspace static. Ghost ships appear and fade near it, and time flows in strange directions. The Scar’s opening has driven some mad with the single desire to enter its maw, and they will stop at nothing to succeed. Cities of the Ancients, dead and covered in the dust of eons, are suddenly awakening from their long slumber, with purpose unknown. Starbase Bravo struggles to keep the curious and The Called away from the Quarantine Zone around The Scar.

Now tensions are on the rise in the Raeyan Sector as those who seek domination sense opportunity. Has the Raeyan Sector become a battleground for ancient titans now awakening from their long slumber? Who or what lies beyond The Scar? Will peace reign in the sector, or will conflict tear it apart? Come join the crew of Starbase Bravo and uncover the terrible secrets The Scar keeps, and change war and ruin to peace and prosperity.

We are in need:
  • Security Chief
  • Chief Medical Officer
  • Marine XO
  • Ops Chief
  • Others available (suggest something!)

Current Episode: Diablous Ex Machina
A Romulan stealth probe malfunctions and crashes on a remote world. The race is on between the Tal Shiar and the SBB away team to recover it. Meanwhile, A derelict spacecraft is found drifting just outside the C'Hak boarder by a salvage vessel. They discover its crew had been killed by something horrible and SBB sends an away team to investigate. Has the C'Hak plague finally performed the long-expected and dreaded species jump, or is there much more to their deaths?

From the CO:
Starbase Bravo is currently aged 18+ forum based game. We strongly emphasize character development and interaction. The mood of SBB is DS9 meets Babylon 5 meets the new Battlestar Galactica meets H.P. Lovecraft. The Raeyan Sector is a troubled area of space and is only further complicated as being the site of something beyond our understanding trying to pierce our universe in the form of The Scar. Things will never be as they seem on the surface and things won't always end well for us. Our characters are ever mindful that this is an area of great strife and our presence is all that stands between peace and total chaos in the region (hence our motto, Between Hope and Madness). I'll try to come up with exciting and complex story lines and throw in twists and turns for you along the way, and give the players every opportunity to grow their characters.
Come join us.

http://starbasebravo.org
Liam Riskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30 2010, 04:41 AM   #450
Domo_Arigato
Ensign

Domo_Arigato wrote: View Post

Board Name: The USS Argyll

Simm year: 2389

RPG Style: Play-by-forum

Simm Description: Set in 2389 in an age of escalating tensions and new threats, the Federation stands on a precipice. With the Tzentkethi, Breen, Gorn, and Tholians forming the major backbone of one bloc, the Federation and her allies (The Klingons, Romulans, and Cardassians) forming the other; the sides now find themselves in an escalating cold war that has been building since the earlier part of the decade. The USS Argyll has been launched into this environment. While armed like a cruiser, she still has the same scientific capabilities as the best of Starfleet's explorers. With a mandate to continue exploring, the Argyll has no boundaries in her assignment and her captain looks to push them back even further.

Board Link: http://s4.zetaboards.com/USS_argyll

Crew Manifest Link: http://s4.zetaboards.com/USS_Argyll/...7893325/1/#new
UPDATE: Chief Security/Tactical Officer, Chief Engineering Officer, Chief Science Officer, and Assistant Chief Engineer have all been filled! And our first mission shall start once we have some more join up
Domo_Arigato is offline   Reply With Quote