Trek 3 To Being Shooting Next Year
By: T'Bonz on Sep 19

Trek Messenger Bag
By: T'Bonz on Sep 18

Star Trek Live In Concert In Australia
By: T'Bonz on Sep 18

IDW Publishing December Trek Comics
By: T'Bonz on Sep 17

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek TV Series > Deep Space Nine

Deep Space Nine What We Left Behind, we will always have here.

Closed Thread

Old June 27 2010, 02:21 PM   #166
JTK1
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Was Ezri Dax too flat chested?

Flat chested nah, I'm sure she was a handful of fun
Old June 27 2010, 03:21 PM   #167
RobertScorpio
Pariah

And the fact she survived her sexual romp with Worf, at least I think they did it, is proof of her strength and stamina.

Rob
Old June 27 2010, 03:37 PM   #168
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

Oh for crying out loud... STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD!

To anyone taking to OP seriously, don't! This is a one of a series of troll threads started by some idiot that was banned for spamming the board with nonsense topics last November. Some other fine examples include:

Worf's penis
Would Vampires make DS9 better?
Would Hooters run Quarks Bar out of business?
Did Sisko use Gillette to shave his head?
Would Miles O’Brien make a good DS9 Pope?

So, for anybody who found the original post objectionable and found that they had to comment to defend Ezri's honour... don't! You're falling victim to a troll that was banned months ago!

Mr. Scott wrote: View Post
The girl who played Leeta was the "big boob" person especially later in the seasons.
You're in violation of arbitrary board rule #297: No discussing Chase Masterson without pre-approval by a mod. As a board member it is my duty to flag your post, but due to the absurdity of innocent commenters having the fear of T'Bonz put into them while obvious troll threads like this one are left open, I have decided not to do so in this case. Consider yourself lucky that I have a moderate degree of sanity.
Old June 27 2010, 07:52 PM   #169
JTK1
Lieutenant Commander

Don't let it worry you ...........
If it was soooooo bad the mods would have locked it .

BTW:You posted in everyone of those threads..........

Worf's penis
Would Vampires make DS9 better?
Would Hooters run Quarks Bar out of business?
Did Sisko use Gillette to shave his head?
Would Miles O’Brien make a good DS9 Pope?
Old June 27 2010, 07:59 PM   #170
CorporalClegg
Admiral

TheGodBen wrote: View Post
Consider yourself lucky that I have a moderate degree of sanity.
You do?
Old June 27 2010, 09:38 PM   #171
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

Okay fine, less than moderate, but I insist that I do have some!

JTK1 wrote: View Post
Don't let it worry you ...........
If it was soooooo bad the mods would have locked it .
That presumes that the moderators have their priorities in order, my claim was that they do not.

BTW:You posted in everyone of those threads..........
Yes, I did. I also notified all those threads as they were posted and nothing was done about it for 4 days as Evil Ezri continued to post nonsense topics. Do you know what finally got that account banned? I spread a tag called "where's the bra-size thread" into every one of Evil Ezri's threads until that phrase became one of the biggest in the tag cloud. That finally got the admins to take notice and Spaceman Spiff took charge of the situation (and mildly chastised me for abusing the tag cloud).

I have nothing against a little fun, but that situation shouldn't have lasted as long as it did, and when a troll thread like this is bumped after several months for no reason it should be locked.
Old June 28 2010, 02:28 AM   #172
RobertScorpio
Pariah

And, most importantly, we don't want to get the notion out there that TREK fans are even remotely intersted in sex. It would ruin that image of ours.

Rob
Old June 28 2010, 04:45 AM   #173
teacake
Admiral

Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.

Just because it starts out a troll thread doesn't mean it should be closed if a good discussion ensues.

And I like defending Ezri's honour. In order to do that she first needs to be attacked. So, this thread is very useful and deserves to be bumped once every few months.

Also.. I always enjoy reading you TheGodB so I think you should drop your CM/T' peeve because I wouldn't want to see you given the axe.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne

Last edited by teacake; June 28 2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old June 28 2010, 06:54 AM   #174
Destructor
Commodore

In response to the OP- no way!
Old June 28 2010, 09:54 AM   #175
ares93
Commodore

TheGodBen wrote: View Post
oh come on man. there is nothing funnier that seeing adults talk about someones penis. i'm telling you. if the mods banned every immature member the member count would drop by 80%. but not that i'm giving the ideas. i'd probably be the first one to go lol

teacake wrote: View Post
And I like defending Ezri's honour. In order to do that she first needs to be attacked. So, this thread is very useful and deserves to be bumped once every few months.
amen brother. anyone want to bash ezri goes through me too.

Destructor wrote: View Post
In response to the OP- no way!
screw the OP. this is a matter of honor. Qapla!
I find it extremely satisfying watching Jehovah's Witnesses through my window. After all, it takes an RFID lock, a titanium enhanced fireproof door and bullet-resistant glass to keep them out of the building.
Old June 28 2010, 10:34 AM   #176
tau136
Lieutenant Commander

kes7 wrote: View Post
I really think this entire line of questioning is sort of insulting to the actresses, who are more than the sum of their cup sizes.
And to the audience who, you'd presume, are more sophisticated than to follow or not follow an entire series of what is (honestly) a Marmite genré based solely on the pulchritude of the female cast.
Old June 28 2010, 11:35 AM   #177
JarodRussell
Vice Admiral

The funny thing really is that this thread would have been closed years ago had he asked "Were Leeta's boobs too big?"
Old June 28 2010, 11:53 AM   #178
ares93
Commodore

JarodRussell wrote: View Post
The funny thing really is that this thread would have been closed years ago had he asked "Were Leeta's boobs too big?"
i wouldn't push my luck if i was you. both t'bonz and pttrekgirl have been in lousy moods lately.
and just to make sure:
I find it extremely satisfying watching Jehovah's Witnesses through my window. After all, it takes an RFID lock, a titanium enhanced fireproof door and bullet-resistant glass to keep them out of the building.
Old June 28 2010, 03:25 PM   #179
TheGodBen
Rear Admiral

Just because it starts out a troll thread doesn't mean it should be closed if a good discussion ensues.

But she's not being attacked, the OP's intent wasn't to insult Ezri but to rile up Ezri fans, and by taking the thread seriously you are falling into the trap that the OP set. And the worst part is that Evil Ezri wasn't even a good troll, he was one of the most obvious trolls I've ever seen, so there's no reason why anybody should have fallen for that act in the first place. Sadly, months later, some one-post-wonder cadet took it seriously, bumped the thread and since then a number of other people that didn't know that Evil Ezri was a troll have also taken it seriously.

My intention is to make it absolutely clear to anybody taking offence from the OP: Don't, because the OP was a troll.

Also.. I always enjoy reading you TheGodB so I think you should drop your CM/T' peeve because I wouldn't want to see you given the axe.
Eh, my account is in good standing. I received one warning about a month after joining, but that was overturned because it was a misunderstanding. Then there was the Anwar situation where I certainly pushed right up to the line, but that was because he was rude and insulting to a large section of this community and no official action was being taken, so I forced the issue. The fact that he was warned and temporarily suspended following that period for continuing his behaviour vindicates me somewhat.

I suppose I can be a bit edgy sometimes, and I do feel bad about calling J Michael Straczynski a cocksucker, and I'm still embarrassed by the Mike Sussman situation ... What was my point again?

Oh yeah, I have no intention of being banned. But if I do then I'll come back in a new account and spam the forum with nonsense topics, starting with "Did DS9's ratings suffer because of O'Brien's flabby moobs?"
Old June 28 2010, 05:13 PM   #180
Rush Limborg
Vice Admiral

And I like defending Ezri's honour. In order to do that she first needs to be attacked.
This.

"Forget it, Jake...it's Chinatown."
Closed Thread