Sci-Fried To Release New Album
By: T'Bonz on Jul 28

Star Trek/Planet of the Apes Crossover

Star Trek into Darkness Soundtrack

Horse 1, Shatner 0

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media > Lost

Lost We're not the only forum on this board, and we all know it!

Old January 29 2010, 09:36 PM   #151
Mallet
Fleet Captain

Re: Lost SPOILERS Four-Toed Foot!

Here is a link to the he first 4 minutes of the first episode:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...tin/index.html

Not much different then we were expecting, except I noticed how Cindy only gives Jack one mini bottle of vodka this time, rather then the two she gave him in the original timeline (one he drank then and there, the other he put in his pocket and used after the crash). Not sure why, or what that means, but it is a strange thing to change.

Also strange is the turbulence still occurs, does that mean the numbers were still missed for a little bit (but not as long enough to bring the plane down like originally happened)? Or was it just regular turbulence that coincidentally happened at the same time as the original crash should have happened?

And finally, is the plane still 2000 miles of course like it was originally? Changing the timeline shouldn't have affected things like the radio going out (unless the plane was brought to the island on purpose) of course it should also not have affected Cindy only giving Jack one bottle of vodka and not two. So who knows?
Old January 29 2010, 10:17 PM   #152
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

View Capn Flukie's Twitter Profile

I'm gonna hold off watching it, not for very long mind you just gonna wait a little longer.
Old January 30 2010, 12:47 AM   #153
Gertch
Admiral

Flukie wrote: View Post
I'm gonna hold off watching it, not for very long mind you just gonna wait a little longer.
Yeah, me too. I'm real tempted. But it's so close now.
Old January 30 2010, 01:21 AM   #154
Mallet
Fleet Captain

It's not really spoilery. the first two min of it are just the last two min of the end of last season (Juliet with the bomb).

i mean, if you are already in the spoiler thread, then there is nothing new then hasn't been said on here before. In fact, much less.
Old January 30 2010, 04:46 AM   #155
Hober Mallow
Commodore

Location: The planet Terminus, site of the Encyclopedia Foundation on the periphery of the galaxy

Mallet wrote: View Post
And finally, is the plane still 2000 miles of course like it was originally? Changing the timeline shouldn't have affected things like the radio going out (unless the plane was brought to the island on purpose) of course it should also not have affected Cindy only giving Jack one bottle of vodka and not two. So who knows?
According to many of the spoilers, the timeline wasn't changed by the bomb going off. The alternate timeline we see is different in many ways from the one we remember, not just that the plane never crashed, but events even from before that are different. And according to someone who's seen the premiere (see one of the last pages of this thread) there is not yet any indication of what this alternate timeline actually is.
Old January 31 2010, 03:32 AM   #156
Emh
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Emh Send a message via AIM to Emh Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emh Send a message via Yahoo to Emh

I'm not going to watch it either. Two minutes of new footage will simply kill me without the whole episode.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Old January 31 2010, 07:57 AM   #157
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

Old January 31 2010, 08:31 AM   #158
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

The full first episode can be seen if you know where to look.

Old January 31 2010, 08:51 AM   #159
Hober Mallow
Commodore

Location: The planet Terminus, site of the Encyclopedia Foundation on the periphery of the galaxy

Major spoilerage. Don't read unless you want the whole first episode spoiled for you.
-The episode starts, as the sneak peek, with Jack on the plane ... and no crash
-Bernard returns from the toilet
-Jack gets up and going to toilet. He looks in the mirror as if he remembered something and noticed a
hematoma or a patch of blood in his neck. He wondered where it came from. He returned to his place.
-Desmond sits nearby Jack in the plane
-Jack apparently a sense of déjà vu
-The camera plunges into the ocean from the window of the airplane, and there we discover ... The foot of the statue under the water, the island is completely immersed in this reality!
-We review the explosion of the bomb, then Kate wakes up at night in a tree in the jungle
-Kate Miles-found, and discovered the door of the bunker, Kate says "We're back!"
-Kate and Miles head for the door, it is destroyed is the crater. They find Jack and Sawyer.
-Sawyer-Jack violently pushed into the hole, he takes responsale for the death of Juliet
-Back in 2004, Kate is with the marshall, Sawyer pass and said one word
-Arzt speaks HURLEY
-In 77, we find Hurley, Jin and Sayid is very bad shape
-Jin-fetches the rest of the group
-In the bunker, Kate hears cries of Juliet
-Hurley, alone in the jungle does not feel reassured, he took a gun and ... he met Jacob.
- On the Flight 815 Locke and Boone talking together, but Shannon is not there
- In 2008 Locke (MIB) will cut a piece of cloth jacbob and wipes his knife, then he speaks to Ben
-Surrounding the statue is total confusion.
-Ben comes out, Richard's grasps and throws it to the real Locke
-Sawyer, Kate, Jack Miles and Jin shovel the hole to try out Juliet

Hurley spoke with Jacob
-Jin-fetches the Dharma van when it arrives Jacob is gone
-Jin, Hurley and Sayid return to the bunker with the van
-In-plane, Cindy made a call for a doctor, then she picks up Jack and takes him to the toilet
-Sayid is also there, knock the door of the toilet
-Inside is an unconscious man, that man is Charlie, Jack tries to revive him, he leaves the bag of drugs he had stuck in his throat, and thus saves his life.
-Sawyer arrives to join Juliet
-In 2008, Bram grabs Ben and take him into the statue. Locke (MIB) is sitting in the chair Jacob
-Bram shines Locke (MIB) and ask him or is Jacob, he says he is dead.
-Bram-title, Locke (MIB) falls to the ground but checkered. Bram found the ball on the ground
-The black smoke comes, grabs Bram and balance of all odds, she kills
-The B-smoke leave and Locke (MIB) which had disappeared, reappeared what seems frightening Ben
-In 77-Sawyer finds Juliet, he took her in his arms and kissed her but Juliet dies
-He then exits the hole and takes off when she died in her arms, he looks very wickedly Jack
-The Flight 815 landed normally at Los Angeles, Charlie is arrested for possession of drugs
-Jack gets up, looks at him and smiled Locke
Old January 31 2010, 04:06 PM   #160
Gertch
Admiral

^ Thanks for the warning. I think I'm going to not read them since we're so close. I send spoilers out to a few friends and coworkers. This year most have said they don't read them and will wait for the show. Last year they gobbled them up. Maybe because it's the final season?
Old January 31 2010, 07:12 PM   #161
Daosx
Captain

Flukie wrote: View Post
The full first episode can be seen if you know where to look.

Yep, and I'm glad I watched. I'm also glad it's just episode one. Since watching it, the twitching and obsessing that comes with Jonesing for Lost. I got to figure thats how Charlie feels.
Old February 2 2010, 10:42 PM   #162
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

View Starbreaker's Twitter Profile

Gertch wrote: View Post
^ Thanks for the warning. I think I'm going to not read them since we're so close. I send spoilers out to a few friends and coworkers. This year most have said they don't read them and will wait for the show. Last year they gobbled them up. Maybe because it's the final season?
There's also been less spoilers than ever before. There are literally things that nobody had mentioned until the premiere aired in Hawaii... that's a first.
Old February 2 2010, 10:53 PM   #163
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618

Starbreaker wrote: View Post
Gertch wrote: View Post
There's also been less spoilers than ever before. There are literally things that nobody had mentioned until the premiere aired in Hawaii... that's a first.
And the spoilers that are out there are way too out of context to make sense.
Old February 2 2010, 10:56 PM   #164
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

View Starbreaker's Twitter Profile

Very true. I haven't been able to piece together anything past episode 1, even with the all the actors talking and the producers giving hints.
Old February 3 2010, 12:30 AM   #165
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

Darth Vader is Luke's father.