RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 140,168
Posts: 5,435,114
Members: 24,937
Currently online: 545
Newest member: bryanb2014

TrekToday headlines

Two Official Starships Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Oct 22

Pine In New Skit
By: T'Bonz on Oct 21

Stewart In Holiday Film
By: T'Bonz on Oct 21

The Red Shirt Diaries #8
By: T'Bonz on Oct 20

IDW Publishing January Comics
By: T'Bonz on Oct 20

Retro Review: Chrysalis
By: Michelle on Oct 18

The Next Generation Season Seven Blu-ray Details
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

CBS Launches Streaming Service
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

Yelchin In New Indie Thriller
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

Saldana In The Book of Life
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old January 11 2010, 10:44 AM   #706
Eleanor_zhDarjel
Fleet Captain
 
Eleanor_zhDarjel's Avatar
 
Location: in the year of the flood, St. Stephen King Day
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

TheJosmo wrote: View Post
^


O my
That is quite an eyefull...
__________________
Elim Garak: The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination.
Eleanor_zhDarjel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2010, 01:47 AM   #707
Wynterhawk
Commodore
 
Wynterhawk's Avatar
 
Location: Wynterhawk is cool like the other side of your pillow
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

^^

He looks like he just went through the fangirl wringer and enjoyed it! It was so wild, every one got arrested.
__________________
So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity and conservatism.
Wynterhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2010, 07:50 PM   #708
Merlinmaus
Ensign
 
Location: Germany
View Merlinmaus's Twitter Profile
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

I can't wait for the new ST books to come out :-) I hope they have some nice Spock/Uhura "thingies" in it :-D
What I want to share with you is something I found today on Zacharys official wesite:

The new Star Trek movie will be released on June 29th, 2012!

That's what Zachary posted via twitter:
the flag has been planted. june 29th, 2012. sequel. trek it out.
about 23 hours ago from web
Merlinmaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2010, 10:16 PM   #709
Eleanor_zhDarjel
Fleet Captain
 
Eleanor_zhDarjel's Avatar
 
Location: in the year of the flood, St. Stephen King Day
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Wynterhawk wrote: View Post
^^

He looks like he just went through the fangirl wringer and enjoyed it! It was so wild, every one got arrested.
He does, doesn't he.
Well, go you luv
__________________
Elim Garak: The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination.
Eleanor_zhDarjel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12 2010, 11:47 PM   #710
KirkSpockTOSFan
Captain
 
KirkSpockTOSFan's Avatar
 
Location: I will not allow you to lecture me about the merits of emotion
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Tribbles wrote: View Post
I saw the image for this cover over on trekmovie.com and knew I had to share it with you ladies:



Okay, so it's kind of less than impressive for a book cover, but I think this is just a preliminary bookseller promotion kind of thing. But, eeeee, Spock and Uhura together on the cover! My inner fangirl is flailing with joy!

I will definitely be reading this book. Here's the link to the article that provides a summary for it and the three other nuTrek books coming out in the summer: http://trekmovie.com/2010/01/10/summ...g-this-summer/
I have seen the other two covers but not this one. Wow I love that pic of Spock on that cover! I will defentally be getting that!
__________________
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. I have and always shall be your friend. Live long and prosper"
KirkSpockTOSFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13 2010, 02:53 AM   #711
KobayashiMaru13
Captain
 
KobayashiMaru13's Avatar
 
Location: 358/2 Days
View KobayashiMaru13's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to KobayashiMaru13
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Eleanor_zhDarjel wrote: View Post
TheJosmo wrote: View Post
^


O my
That is quite an eyefull...
yesssss...
__________________
The Dominion Terror Act - 5: Those Unwelcome Visitors
One-Shot: Lizards for Friends
"I wanted to see Roxas. He was the only one I liked. He made me feel like I had a heart." » Axel VIII <> Roxas XIII
KobayashiMaru13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13 2010, 04:33 AM   #712
TheJosmo
Lieutenant
 
TheJosmo's Avatar
 
Location: In my mother's basement.
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Wynterhawk wrote: View Post
^^

He looks like he just went through the fangirl wringer and enjoyed it! It was so wild, every one got arrested.
mmm. Makes this picture even hotter and funnier!
__________________
McCoy: "Shut-up, Spock! We're rescuing you!"
Spock: "Why, thank you, captain McCoy."
TheJosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13 2010, 06:38 AM   #713
Tribbles
Commander
 
Tribbles's Avatar
 
Location: Tribbles are on the bridge, your lunch tray, everywhere-- and multiplying at an alarming rate!
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

I don't know about R rated, indranee (though I can't say I'd protest ), but I do hope they give us some juicy relationship stuff!


Wynterhawk wrote: View Post
^^

He looks like he just went through the fangirl wringer and enjoyed it! It was so wild, every one got arrested.
*holds up arms, silver handcuffs on wrists*

*tries to look repentant , but looks pleased instead* ... and who wouldn't be! So totally worth it.
__________________

Tribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13 2010, 10:05 AM   #714
Eleanor_zhDarjel
Fleet Captain
 
Eleanor_zhDarjel's Avatar
 
Location: in the year of the flood, St. Stephen King Day
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

I wonder if they got someone to pick up the fangrils lying on the floor...
__________________
Elim Garak: The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination.
Eleanor_zhDarjel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13 2010, 10:05 AM   #715
Eleanor_zhDarjel
Fleet Captain
 
Eleanor_zhDarjel's Avatar
 
Location: in the year of the flood, St. Stephen King Day
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

I wonder if they got someone to pick up the fangrils lying on the floor...
__________________
Elim Garak: The truth is usually just an excuse for lack of imagination.
Eleanor_zhDarjel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13 2010, 07:12 PM   #716
indranee
Vice Admiral
 
indranee's Avatar
 
Location: Warrrrrrrrrshington, DC
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

KirkSpockTOSFan wrote: View Post
Tribbles wrote: View Post
I saw the image for this cover over on trekmovie.com and knew I had to share it with you ladies:



Okay, so it's kind of less than impressive for a book cover, but I think this is just a preliminary bookseller promotion kind of thing. But, eeeee, Spock and Uhura together on the cover! My inner fangirl is flailing with joy!

I will definitely be reading this book. Here's the link to the article that provides a summary for it and the three other nuTrek books coming out in the summer: http://trekmovie.com/2010/01/10/summ...g-this-summer/
I have seen the other two covers but not this one. Wow I love that pic of Spock on that cover! I will defentally be getting that!
who wrote that book?

oh, just checked the link, thank you. the Greg Cox one looks mighty interesting.
indranee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14 2010, 12:52 AM   #717
Wynterhawk
Commodore
 
Wynterhawk's Avatar
 
Location: Wynterhawk is cool like the other side of your pillow
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Tribbles wrote: View Post
I don't know about R rated, indranee (though I can't say I'd protest ), but I do hope they give us some juicy relationship stuff!


Wynterhawk wrote: View Post
^^

He looks like he just went through the fangirl wringer and enjoyed it! It was so wild, every one got arrested.
*holds up arms, silver handcuffs on wrists*

*tries to look repentant , but looks pleased instead* ... and who wouldn't be! So totally worth it.

*laughing* I knew that was you in the cell with the rest of us.

Eleanor_zhDarjel wrote: View Post
Wynterhawk wrote: View Post
^^

He looks like he just went through the fangirl wringer and enjoyed it! It was so wild, every one got arrested.
He does, doesn't he.
Well, go you luv
Ohhh... don't play innocent. I saw you in that jail cell too
__________________
So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity and conservatism.
Wynterhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15 2010, 04:48 AM   #718
KirkSpockTOSFan
Captain
 
KirkSpockTOSFan's Avatar
 
Location: I will not allow you to lecture me about the merits of emotion
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

indranee wrote: View Post
KirkSpockTOSFan wrote: View Post
Tribbles wrote: View Post
I saw the image for this cover over on trekmovie.com and knew I had to share it with you ladies:



Okay, so it's kind of less than impressive for a book cover, but I think this is just a preliminary bookseller promotion kind of thing. But, eeeee, Spock and Uhura together on the cover! My inner fangirl is flailing with joy!

I will definitely be reading this book. Here's the link to the article that provides a summary for it and the three other nuTrek books coming out in the summer: http://trekmovie.com/2010/01/10/summ...g-this-summer/
I have seen the other two covers but not this one. Wow I love that pic of Spock on that cover! I will defentally be getting that!
who wrote that book?

oh, just checked the link, thank you. the Greg Cox one looks mighty interesting.
Did you see the cover of the book that has both Kirk & Spock, I tell you total hottness!
__________________
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. I have and always shall be your friend. Live long and prosper"
KirkSpockTOSFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15 2010, 11:46 AM   #719
Clancy_s
Lieutenant Commander
 
Clancy_s's Avatar
 
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

KirkSpockTOSFan wrote: View Post
Spock, I tell you total hottness!
Yes but alas all 4 of the newTrek novels have been put on indefinite hold, (paraphrase) "to avoid clashes with the next movie".

http://trekmovie.com/2010/01/14/pock...m-summer-2010/
Clancy_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15 2010, 04:48 PM   #720
TheJosmo
Lieutenant
 
TheJosmo's Avatar
 
Location: In my mother's basement.
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Clancy_s wrote: View Post

Yes but alas all 4 of the newTrek novels have been put on indefinite hold, (paraphrase) "to avoid clashes with the next movie".

http://trekmovie.com/2010/01/14/pock...m-summer-2010/
KHAAAAN! *grumbles and continues reading "Shattered Empire Series"*

Oh, gosh. Once again, Zach is such a sweetheart!
Quinto Talks Trek and Haiti Disaster
__________________
McCoy: "Shut-up, Spock! We're rescuing you!"
Spock: "Why, thank you, captain McCoy."
TheJosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
spock, zachary quinto

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.