Kirk’s Well Wishes To Kirk
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Quinto In New Starz Series
By: T'Bonz on Apr 15

Star Trek: Horizon Film
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14

Star Trek: Fleet Captains Game Expansion
By: T'Bonz on Apr 14

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

Old December 1 2009, 02:50 AM   #1
OperationO.
Cadet

Star Trek: Olympus

Hello, I'm here to let you guys know about a Trek-based game that I'm currently developing on RPGVX. If you'd like to see the website I set up for info on the game, head to http://www.operationolympus.webs.com/

The idea of the game is that you start out in the Tri-Cetti system, a system with three primary inhabited planets, with your choice of three ships:
The USS Republic:
When she was luanched in 2225 , the Republic was nearly state of the art. Her class of Heavy Crusier wasthe pride of starfleet , and served in the front lines , discovering new worlds and protecting the Federation from the Klingon threat. After 20 years of service , the Republic was downgraded to a training ship , where she helped train such luminaries as James Tiberious Kirk. However , after 18 years of training duty , the Republic was deemed heavly outdated , and unfit for service , due to the large amount of older , but more advanced ships ( than the Connsitution class , not Republic ) being freed up with the commisioning of ships like Enterprise. Therfore , on her 40th year of service with the fleet , she was put into service as a science crusier , and sent to a hotly contested backwater system.
The IKS Kathlaest:
A living testamet to the klingon proverb " If your knife can still stab someone , it is not to old!" , this aging scoutship(pushing 69!) has arived to sbugate yet another system for the klingon empire.
and the merchant ship, Queen Ann's Revenge:
A ship that dates back to at least 2210 , this rustbuket has gone through a multitude of increasingly shadyer owners , and is definately worse for ware from it !
The object of this game is to "persuade" the three planets of this system to join the federation, with a few twists, and maybe a few surprise visits along the way.

Let me know what you think of the storyline so far, as it is easily changed at this point.
OperationO. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1 2009, 02:21 PM   #2
Lazarus
Fleet Captain

Re: Star Trek: Olympus

Should've stuck it in the Trek Gaming forum my man
Lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3 2009, 11:05 PM   #3
OperationO.
Cadet

Lazarus wrote: View Post
Oops, didn't see it. I'll move it now, rofl.
OperationO. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4 2009, 12:15 AM   #4
You_Guyz
Commander

OperationO. wrote: View Post
Lazarus wrote: View Post
rofl.
really?
You_Guyz is offline   Reply With Quote