The Next Generation Season Seven Blu-ray Details
By: T'Bonz on Oct 17

CBS Launches Streaming Service

Yelchin In New Indie Thriller

Saldana In The Book of Life

Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media > Lost

Lost We're not the only forum on this board, and we all know it!

Old August 30 2009, 01:06 AM   #16
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Evil Headhunter Send a message via AIM to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Yahoo to Evil Headhunter
Re: Lost SPOILERS Four-Toed Foot!

UnLocke? Oh such silliness!

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
Old August 30 2009, 01:38 AM   #17
antichristhill
Fleet Admiral

Cool pics! Of course, this just makes the wait 'till January all the more torturous.

UnLocke? I like it.
Old September 15 2009, 06:59 PM   #18
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

View Capn Flukie's Twitter Profile

Season Six teaser video!

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...-from-d23.html

(note: I'm at work so I haven't watched this, so if it sucks, sorry)
Old September 15 2009, 09:57 PM   #19
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to Evil Headhunter Send a message via AIM to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evil Headhunter Send a message via Yahoo to Evil Headhunter

Damnit! I can't watch that (and won't be able to for a couple of months)!

Old September 15 2009, 10:05 PM   #20
ITHell
Vice Admiral

Meh. No new footage there anyway. No spoilers, nothing.

Flukie wrote: View Post
(note: I'm at work so I haven't watched this, so if it sucks, sorry)
Apology accepted.

Old October 1 2009, 10:08 PM   #21
Capn Flukie
Fleet Admiral

View Capn Flukie's Twitter Profile

Tidbits from DarkUFO:

- I can confirm through 2 of my contacts that Desmond will indeed be part of the Season 6 Premiere. We hope to have more details on his appearance shortly.

- Yes, the bomb exploded. "Basically a bomb went off at the end of the last one and all bets are off," Garcia said. Adds Kim: "At the end of last season there was a big explosion." Of course, neither of them guaranteed that the bomb was Jughead, but we'll just assume it was to keep our heads from spinning.

- We haven't seen the last of Juliet. A well-placed source tells us Elizabeth Mitchell, who plays the tragic doctor, just flew back from shooting in Hawaii and that she may return there to shoot again.

- But we probably have seen the last of Libby. "It looks like we're probably not going to see Libby," Garcia says. "They'll probably deal with the story, but [actress Cynthia Watros, who plays Libby] may not be joining us."
Aw, I want some Libby!

Ian Somerhalder Interview

Thanks to Annie for the heads up of this interview with Ian Somerhalder in which he replies a few questions about his reapperance on Lost:

You recently took a trip to Hawaii to shoot Lost. How was it being back?
It was really nice to be back. It was very quick, and it was a lot of fun to see everyone, to be back on the set, and to see the island, even if it was just for a few hours.

Were you surprised to hear that Boone would be back on the show?
Initially, yes, I was surprised. And then I was thrilled and grateful to Damon [Lindelof], and I think it’s neat that they have a lot of people going back. It’s going to be a really powerful thing for the story. And it was very strange putting on wardrobe stuff that I’d worn literally five years ago.

Is there anything at all you can tell us about what to expect?
It is so secretive. I wouldn’t want to say something that jeopardizes in any way, shape, or form the secrecy and integrity of what they’re trying to keep off-the-radar. I think Damon would come after me with a machete.

Source: Full Article @ NYMAG

Episode Titles:

Episode 1&2 - LA X
Episode 3 - What Kate Does
Episode 4 - The Subsitute
Old October 2 2009, 03:16 AM   #22
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

Damnation! I want more Libby!

Hmmm..."What Kate Does." Interesting parallell to "What Kate Did."

Old October 2 2009, 09:50 PM   #23
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral

View Starbreaker's Twitter Profile

They've been saying they've been done with the Libby story for two years now. I wish people would give it a rest.
Old October 7 2009, 06:29 PM   #24
Lieutenant Commander

I don't know... I love lost, but if the following is true, it looks like we have the almighty reset button again, which would really p**s me off.

from http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=63538

The big scene that was shot was indeed LAX, yes the title of the first episode of season 6 was a major set shot here in Honolulu. Los Angeles International Airport played by Honolulu International Airport. The production crew ventured over there, and they also used Pier 2 across from Restaurant Row... in any case it was a big to-do, and pretty much the whole cast was there, everybody you might guess, or even dread. Sighted over those two days were Matthew Fox, Evangeline Lilly, the Marshal, whatever the actor's name is, Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway, Naveen Andrews, Daniel Dae Kim, and Yunjin Kim, and Emile DeRaven of course, we knew she was coming back, Claire, Dominic Monahan, Charlie, I guess that could be shocking. Also Daniel Roebuck, everyone's good friend Dr. Arzt, and the guy with heartburn, good old Neil Frogurt played by Sean Wayland, so it looks like, again, friends lost are found once again.

So a number of scenes unfolded there for the airport. Inside, Jack is freaking out at an airline counter, he's saying, "My father's funeral is in just two hours," and it seems like something has happened to his father's coffin. Jin and Sun are there, and Jin is once again speaking only in Korean, and unfortunately being a bit of a jerk again to his wife. Kate meanwhile is in the handcuffed custody of the Marshal, but after arranging a visit to the bathroom, it appears she gets away. So, there you go, she escapes, Kate makes a break for the door, she passes Hurley and says "Hey" to him, and she jumps the line of the taxi stand. That makes someone mad, it turns out it's Neil Frogurt, and she gets into a cab and it drives away. The Marshal emerges soon after, and he runs to some security guards waving a piece of paper with Kate's picture and tells them to keep an eye out for her, but he notices the cab, and runs after it, so that was some pretty cool stuff. And thanks to Eric, KC, and even our friend Mitchell for sending in those scoops.
Old October 7 2009, 06:32 PM   #25
Lieutenant Commander

from http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/10/jacob.html

I can now reveal the following.

Jacob has a child and it's one of the people in the poll. Who do you think it is and why. Vote an comment away.

Jack
Sawyer
Kate
Juliet
Hurley
Locke
Michael
Bram
Desmond
Caesar
Illana
Ben
Richard Alpert
Sayid
Old October 7 2009, 09:57 PM   #26
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

I don't think it's a reset but the scene described is what I expected. However, I think there will be a big twist to it.

As for the poll, my money is on Ricard.

Old October 8 2009, 12:19 AM   #27
sidious618
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to sidious618

I don't think there will be a reset, or if there is it won't last long, and Richard is absolutely Jacob's son.
Old October 8 2009, 12:40 AM   #28
M
Vice Admiral

Oh boy, I can't wait for the final season! I love Lost!
Garak: »Especially the lies.«
Old October 8 2009, 07:15 AM   #29
Mallet
Fleet Captain

Richard doesn't really look like Jacob. Given he's Hispanic and Jacob seems pretty white to me. Even if Jacob's wife/lover was Hispanic I doubt any child would look like Richard. By the same token we can probably rule out: Michael & Sayid. I think we can also rule out Locke (It seems pretty definite who his dad was. His dad wouldn't have come after him for a kidney if he wasn't his actual son), We saw Ben's birth and his father's resentment to him, so I don't think it is Ben. Kate's Mom and "dad" both seem pretty sure that Kate killed her biological father, so that put Kate out. Hurley's parents seem pretty tight now, and loving, so I don't think Hurley would be Jacobs son either.

I don't think such a big reveal would be wasted on a brand new, supporting character like: Bram, Caesar or Illana, because, who would care?

I also don't think it will be Juliet, because A) she's on another show now and won't be on Lost for more then a guest appearance or two this season. B) We've seen why she was brought to the island, her scientific skills, not because of another reason.

So that leaves Jack, Sawyer & Desmond.

All could be good contenders. Jack would be the obvious choice since he is the main guy on the show, but his father seems pretty sure he's Jack's dad. And acts like it.

Could be Sawyer, but I don't know why they would pick him, for that role. It would seem out of left field if that were the case.

So that leaves Desmond. We've never seen/heard anything about Desmond's parents. He has flashes of the future, he jumps through time, he was "drawn" to the island. If Jacob and his adversary are battling for the island, with Ben and Widmore as "pawns" in the battle, well Desmond has ties to Widmore and Ben and their battle for the the island. It wouldn't surprise me if we found out that Widmore was the son of Jacob's adversary.

So I think Desmond is the most logical choice for child of Jacob. It would make the most sense thematically, structurally, etc...
Old October 8 2009, 08:07 AM   #30
Evil Headhunter
Doctor of TARDIS

Hmmm...interesting argument. I could see Desond being Jacob's son, but I still wonder about Richard's connection to the Island. There's still the old theory that he came from the Black Rock but alternatively perhaps he's the son of Jacob's adversary?