RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,092
Posts: 5,399,484
Members: 24,736
Currently online: 571
Newest member: Jamestown

TrekToday headlines

Star Trek Seekers Cover Art
By: T'Bonz on Aug 27

Fan Film Axanar Kickstarter Success
By: T'Bonz on Aug 27

Two New Starship Collection Ships
By: T'Bonz on Aug 26

Trek Actor Wins Emmy
By: T'Bonz on Aug 26

Trek Retro Watches
By: T'Bonz on Aug 26

New DS9 eBook To Debut
By: T'Bonz on Aug 25

Trek Ice Cube Maker and Shot Glasses
By: T'Bonz on Aug 25

City on the Edge of Forever #3 Preview
By: T'Bonz on Aug 25

TV Alert: Shatner TNG Documentary
By: T'Bonz on Aug 25

Forbes Cast In Powers
By: T'Bonz on Aug 22


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Entertainment & Interests > TV & Media

TV & Media Non-Trek television, movies, books, music, etc.

View Poll Results: Piper Perabo
Thumbs Up 48 57.83%
Thumbs Down 13 15.66%
Thumbs Sideways 22 26.51%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 4 2009, 02:25 PM   #16
BrotherBenny
Rear Admiral
 
BrotherBenny's Avatar
 
Location: BrotherBenny
View BrotherBenny's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BrotherBenny Send a message via Yahoo to BrotherBenny
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

She's good enough for me. Thumbs up.
__________________
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." - Henry David Thoreau

My blog / My crime stories
BrotherBenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 02:30 PM   #17
Misfit Toy
Caped Trek Mod
 
Misfit Toy's Avatar
 
Location: Transporter buffer
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

She gets my vote for Rocky and Bullwinkle!
__________________
Woof.
Misfit Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 03:19 PM   #18
barnaclelapse
Commodore
 
barnaclelapse's Avatar
 
Location: Waverly, VA.
Send a message via AIM to barnaclelapse
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

Nah. Thumbs down.
barnaclelapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 04:28 PM   #19
Savage Dragon
TheSeeker
 
Savage Dragon's Avatar
 
Location: New York, NY
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

She's attractive but she doesn't get my engine revving. Sideways.
Savage Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 05:03 PM   #20
Captain Craig
Vice Admiral
 
Captain Craig's Avatar
 
Location: Nashville,TN
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

I find her attractive for sure. I haven't seen her in anything since Coyote Ugly that I can recall. I'll have to check on this Lost and something movie.

This pic here inclines me to go Thumbs UP where I might've gone Sideways.
Aragorn wrote: View Post
Piper Perabo
__________________
"Picard never hit me." Q-Less(DS9)
"Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings" Optimus Prime
Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1
Captain Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 05:52 PM   #21
Q2UnME
Commodore
 
Q2UnME's Avatar
 
Location: Inman, SC
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

TheSeeker wrote: View Post
She's attractive but she doesn't get my engine revving. Sideways.
Same here, just not doing it for me. Sideways
__________________
"Love to one, friendship to many and goodwill to all."

Whiskey - Tango - Foxtrot
Q2UnME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 06:14 PM   #22
Othello
Commodore
 
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

Thumbs WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Up for her!!!

She's just got that total doe eyed girl next door look better than just about any woman on the planet. It will be a crime if this board snubs her and leaves her out of the playoffs.

She consistently makes my list one of the hottest celebs out there. Just absolutely gorgeous perfection.
Othello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 07:29 PM   #23
Starbreaker
Fleet Admiral
 
Starbreaker's Avatar
 
Location: Chattanooga, TN
View Starbreaker's Twitter Profile
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

Not that cute.
__________________
Currently Reading: The Abominable by Dan Simmons
Starbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 10:39 PM   #24
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral
 
Temis the Vorta's Avatar
 
Location: Tatoinne
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

Up. I can never figgure out what you guys want. She's perfectly hot-looking. She does have an oddly changeable look, but that should be a bonus for an actress.

But mainly I vote on the basis of whether an actress is someone I'm interested in seeing in something, and Perabo qualifies. She's going to co-star in 2010 with Christopher Gorham TV series named Covert Affairs on USA where she plays a novice CIA agent. I'm hoping for less Alias and more 24 in the approach.
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 11:37 PM   #25
RJDiogenes
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion
 
RJDiogenes's Avatar
 
Location: RJDiogenes of Boston
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

I could swear I've seen her somewhere, but I can't remember where. Anyway, she's cute and she's got a great smile; and she's got a real classic look, like she'd be right at home in a 1940s detective movie. Thumbs Up.
__________________
Please stop by my Gallery and YouTube Page for a visit. And read Trunkards!
RJDiogenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 11:46 PM   #26
Gary Mitchell
Admiral
 
Gary Mitchell's Avatar
 
Location: ¯\_(°·O)_/¯ Florida
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

Othello wrote: View Post
Thumbs WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Up for her!!!

She's just got that total doe eyed girl next door look better than just about any woman on the planet. It will be a crime if this board snubs her and leaves her out of the playoffs.

She consistently makes my list one of the hottest celebs out there. Just absolutely gorgeous perfection.
Agreed. piping hot.
__________________
Born when she kissed me, died when she left me, lived whilst she loved me.
Gary Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4 2009, 11:52 PM   #27
Yoda
Rear Admiral
 
Yoda's Avatar
 
Location: San Diego
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post
Up. I can never figgure out what you guys want. She's perfectly hot-looking. She does have an oddly changeable look, but that should be a bonus for an actress.

But mainly I vote on the basis of whether an actress is someone I'm interested in seeing in something, and Perabo qualifies. She's going to co-star in 2010 with Christopher Gorham TV series named Covert Affairs on USA where she plays a novice CIA agent. I'm hoping for less Alias and more 24 in the approach.
Bad Temis. That's not the basis we're trying to judge people on here. I don't burst into genre hunk of the week and vote Joe Flanigan down because Atlantis sucks!
__________________
Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5 2009, 12:18 AM   #28
Temis the Vorta
Fleet Admiral
 
Temis the Vorta's Avatar
 
Location: Tatoinne
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

Yoda wrote: View Post
Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post
Up. I can never figgure out what you guys want. She's perfectly hot-looking. She does have an oddly changeable look, but that should be a bonus for an actress.

But mainly I vote on the basis of whether an actress is someone I'm interested in seeing in something, and Perabo qualifies. She's going to co-star in 2010 with Christopher Gorham TV series named Covert Affairs on USA where she plays a novice CIA agent. I'm hoping for less Alias and more 24 in the approach.
Bad Temis. That's not the basis we're trying to judge people on here. I don't burst into genre hunk of the week and vote Joe Flanigan down because Atlantis sucks!
I play by my own rules!
Temis the Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5 2009, 12:25 AM   #29
Daneel
Rear Admiral
 
Daneel's Avatar
 
Location: Toronto
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

Yoda wrote: View Post
Temis the Vorta wrote: View Post
Up. I can never figgure out what you guys want. She's perfectly hot-looking. She does have an oddly changeable look, but that should be a bonus for an actress.

But mainly I vote on the basis of whether an actress is someone I'm interested in seeing in something, and Perabo qualifies. She's going to co-star in 2010 with Christopher Gorham TV series named Covert Affairs on USA where she plays a novice CIA agent. I'm hoping for less Alias and more 24 in the approach.
Bad Temis. That's not the basis we're trying to judge people on here.
Eh, I don't see why appreciation of the person's works can't factor in. Besides, I'd like to think I'm not being completely superficial when I'm voting in these threads.
Daneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 5 2009, 03:04 AM   #30
Samurai8472
Vice Admiral
 
Samurai8472's Avatar
 
Re: Piper Perabo: Genre babe of the week #37 (Sept. 2009)

Girl next looks but in a past Late Night with Conan Obrien interview she looked really skinny and when she laughed she would spasm.
Samurai8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
piper perabo

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.