RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 141,365
Posts: 5,503,613
Members: 25,124
Currently online: 646
Newest member: traedoril

TrekToday headlines

New Abrams Project
By: T'Bonz on Dec 18

IDW Publishing March 2015 Comics
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Paramount Star Trek 3 Expectations
By: T'Bonz on Dec 17

Star Trek #39 Sneak Peek
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Star Trek 3 Potential Director Shortlist
By: T'Bonz on Dec 16

Official Starships Collection Update
By: T'Bonz on Dec 15

Retro Review: Prodigal Daughter
By: Michelle on Dec 13

Sindicate Lager To Debut In The US Next Week
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

Rumor Mill: Saldana Gives Birth
By: T'Bonz on Dec 12

New Line of Anovos Enterprise Uniforms
By: T'Bonz on Dec 11


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Welcome to the Trek BBS! > General Trek Discussion

General Trek Discussion Trek TV and cinema subjects not related to any specific series or movie.

View Poll Results: Sexiest Trek characters?
Nyota Uhura (Nichelle Nichols) TOS 25 8.09%
Nyota Uhura (Zoe Saldana) STXI 31 10.03%
Janice Rand (Grace Lee Whitney) TOS 16 5.18%
Christine Chapel (Majel Barrett) TOS 3 0.97%
Number One (Majel Barrett) TOS 4 1.29%
Romulan Commander (Joanne Linville) TOS "The Enterprise Incident" 15 4.85%
Dr Helen Noel (Marianna Hill) TOS "Dagger of the Mind" 28 9.06%
Zarabeth (Mariette Hartley) TOS "All Our Yesterdays" 9 2.91%
T'Pring (Arlene Martel) TOS "Amok Time" 4 1.29%
Vina (Susan Oliver) TOS "The Cage" 11 3.56%
Reyna Kapec (Louise Sorel) TOS "Requiem for Methuselah" 3 0.97%
Edith Keeler (Joan Collins) TOS "The City on the Edge of Forever" 6 1.94%
Marta (Yvonne Craig) TOS "Whom Gods Destroy" 6 1.94%
Leila Kalomi (Jill Ireland) TOS "This Side of Paradise" 2 0.65%
Nona (Nancy Kovack) TOS "A Private Little War" 5 1.62%
Andrea (Sherry Jackson) TOS "What Are Little Girls Made Of" 24 7.77%
Marlena Moreau (Barbara Luna) TOS "Mirror Mirror" 14 4.53%
Ilia (Persis Khambatta) STI:TMP 12 3.88%
Saavik (Kirstey Alley) STII:TWOK 22 7.12%
Valeris (Kim Cattrall) STVI:TUC 4 1.29%
Deanna Troi (Marina Sirtis) TNG 31 10.03%
Dr Beverly Crusher (Gates McFadden) TNG 22 7.12%
Tasha Yar (Denise Crosby) TNG 13 4.21%
Ro Laren (Michelle Forbes) TNG 23 7.44%
K'Ehleyr (Suzie Plakson) TNG 12 3.88%
Selar (Suzie Plakson) TNG 10 3.24%
Vash (Jennifer Hatrick) TNG/DS9 13 4.21%
Robin Lefler (Ashley Judd) TNG 25 8.09%
Kamala (Famke Janssen) TNG "The Perfect Mate" 28 9.06%
Minuet (Carolyn McCormick) TNG 7 2.27%
Kira Nerys (Nana Visitor) DS9 47 15.21%
Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell) DS9 59 19.09%
Ezri Dax (Nicole De Boer) DS9 54 17.48%
Leeta (Chase Masterson) DS9 34 11.00%
Tora Ziyal (Melanie Smith) DS9 5 1.62%
Sakonna (Bertila Damas) DS9 "The Maquis" 4 1.29%
Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) VOY 63 20.39%
Kathryn Janeway (Kate Mulgrew) VOY 11 3.56%
Kes (Jennifer Lien) VOY 24 7.77%
B'Elanna Torres (Roxann Dawson) VOY 24 7.77%
T'Pol (Jolene Blalock) ENT 54 17.48%
Hoshi Sato (Linda Park) ENT 34 11.00%
Gaila (Rachel Nichols) STXI 14 4.53%
James T. Kirk (William Shatner) TOS 22 7.12%
James T. Kirk (Chris Pine) STXI 26 8.41%
Spock (Leonard Nimoy) TOS 39 12.62%
Spock (Zachary Quinto) STXI 40 12.94%
Dr Leonard McCoy (DeForest Kelley) TOS 6 1.94%
Dr Leonard McCoy (Karl Urban) STXI 23 7.44%
Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott (James Doohan) TOS 1 0.32%
Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott (Simon Pegg) STXI 2 0.65%
Hikaru Sulu (George Takei) TOS 4 1.29%
Hikaru Sulu (John Cho) STXI 4 1.29%
Pavel Chekov (Walter Koenig) TOS 4 1.29%
Pavel Chekov (Anton Yelchin) STXI 7 2.27%
Christopher Pike (Jeffrey Hunter) TOS 9 2.91%
Christopher Pike (Bruce Greenwood) STXI 10 3.24%
Sarek (Mark Lenard) TOS 11 3.56%
Romulan Commander (Mark Lenard) TOS 6 1.94%
Sarek (Ben Cross) STXI 3 0.97%
Khan (Ricardo Montalban) TOS/STII:TWOK 5 1.62%
Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) TNG 20 6.47%
William Riker (Jonathan Frakes) TNG 13 4.21%
Data (Brent Spiner) TNG 6 1.94%
Worf (Michael Dorn) TNG 8 2.59%
Geordie La Forge (LeVar Burton) TNG 1 0.32%
Wesley Crusher (Will Wheaton) TNG 4 1.29%
Q (John De Lancie) TNG/DS9/VOY 4 1.29%
Benjamin Sisko (Avery Brooks) DS9 8 2.59%
Dr Julian Bashir (Alexander Siddig) DS9 28 9.06%
Odo (Rene Auberjonois) DS9 2 0.65%
Miles O'Brien (Colm Meaney) TNG/DS9 1 0.32%
Jake Sisko (Cirroc Lofton) DS9 4 1.29%
Dukat (Marc Alaimo) DS9 9 2.91%
Elim Garak (Andrew J. Robinson) DS9 8 2.59%
Damar (Casey Biggs) DS9 11 3.56%
Weyoun (Jeffrey Combs) DS9 7 2.27%
Bareil Antos (Philip Anglim) DS9 7 2.27%
Quark (Armin Shimerman) DS9 2 0.65%
Chakotay (Robert Beltran) VOY 19 6.15%
Tom Paris (Robert Duncan McNeill) VOY 11 3.56%
Tuvok (Tim Russ) VOY 6 1.94%
Harry Kim (Gareth Wang) VOY 9 2.91%
EMH/The Doctor (Robert Picardo) VOY 1 0.32%
Jonathan Archer (Scott Bakula) ENT 16 5.18%
Charles "Trip" Tucker III (Connor Trineer) ENT 27 8.74%
Travis Mayweather (Anthony Montgomery) ENT 7 2.27%
Malcolm Reed (Dominic Keeting) ENT 5 1.62%
George Kirk (Chris Hemsworth) STXI 10 3.24%
Nero (Eric Bana) STXI 7 2.27%
other (male) 9 2.91%
other (female) 20 6.47%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 309. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 3 2009, 01:57 PM   #16
JiNX-01
Admiral
 
JiNX-01's Avatar
 
Location: JiNX-01
View JiNX-01's Twitter Profile
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Charles "Trip" Tucker III
James Kirk (Chris Pine)
Spock (Leonard Nimoy)
Sarek (Mark Lenard)
Romulan Commander (Lenard)
Jonathan Archer
__________________
------------
Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
Learn as if you were to live forever.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --
JiNX-01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 3 2009, 03:19 PM   #17
JustKate
Rear Admiral
 
JustKate's Avatar
 
Location: Indiana, USA
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

TOS Spock, natch, and Mark Lenard as pretty much anything, but after that, I picked Picard, Chakotay and ST09 Spock. I meant to pick ST09 Pike...but I forgot. Oh, well. Somehow I think he'll do pretty well even without my vote.

I adore Q, and I think John DeLancie definitely has sex appeal as a actor, but the character Q...too puckish and too inclined to consider mortals along the lines of reasonably bright cockroaches, so not so much.
JustKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3 2009, 05:16 PM   #18
apenpaap
Commodore
 
apenpaap's Avatar
 
Location: Cardassia, where only the military metaphors work.
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

I voted Kira, Jadzia, Leeta, Seven, Hoshi and other (Robin Curtis' Saavik).
__________________
The Obsidian Order: Proudly watching you since the 19th century. And looking manly in our purple hats while doing that.
apenpaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4 2009, 12:27 PM   #19
DevilEyes
Rear Admiral
 
DevilEyes's Avatar
 
Location: basking in the warmth of the Fire Caves
View DevilEyes's Twitter Profile
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

JustKate wrote: View Post
TOS Spock, natch, and Mark Lenard as pretty much anything, but after that, I picked Picard, Chakotay and ST09 Spock. I meant to pick ST09 Pike...but I forgot. Oh, well. Somehow I think he'll do pretty well even without my vote.

I adore Q, and I think John DeLancie definitely has sex appeal as a actor, but the character Q...too puckish and too inclined to consider mortals along the lines of reasonably bright cockroaches, so not so much.
ITA. I remember the first time I saw John De Lancie, it was not in Star Trek, I think it was in his small (and quite pervy ) role in a movie called The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. I thought "this man has such an interesting face... not conventionally handsome, but there is something very intriguing about him".

But, fun as Q is, I always found him petty, childish and annoying, and that pretty much erased the possibility of any sex appeal. (Sorry, Q lovers.)
__________________
Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

my Buffy/Angel rewatch
DevilEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4 2009, 01:15 PM   #20
kes7
Fleet Captain
 
kes7's Avatar
 
Location: Sector 001
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

DevilEyes wrote: View Post
JustKate wrote: View Post
TOS Spock, natch, and Mark Lenard as pretty much anything, but after that, I picked Picard, Chakotay and ST09 Spock. I meant to pick ST09 Pike...but I forgot. Oh, well. Somehow I think he'll do pretty well even without my vote.

I adore Q, and I think John DeLancie definitely has sex appeal as a actor, but the character Q...too puckish and too inclined to consider mortals along the lines of reasonably bright cockroaches, so not so much.
ITA. I remember the first time I saw John De Lancie, it was not in Star Trek, I think it was in his small (and quite pervy ) role in a movie called The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. I thought "this man has such an interesting face... not conventionally handsome, but there is something very intriguing about him".

But, fun as Q is, I always found him petty, childish and annoying, and that pretty much erased the possibility of any sex appeal. (Sorry, Q lovers.)
I agree. John De Lancie is gorgeous. Q, not so much. I guess it's a testament to De Lancie's acting skills that he can manage to make himself so utterly unappealing without needing to ugly himself up with makeup.
kes7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4 2009, 02:09 PM   #21
Anika Hanson
Captain
 
Anika Hanson's Avatar
 
Location: Thallon
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Spock (Star trek XI)
Checkov (TOS)
Worf
Damar
Travis Mayweather
Harry Kim
Bareil Antos
Trip

Other-Rom
__________________
Assimilate this!
Anika Hanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4 2009, 03:15 PM   #22
St. William Of Levittown
Vice Admiral
 
St. William Of Levittown's Avatar
 
Location: Rush Limborg is prepping for Christmas on The EIB Network
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

!!! I hit the button before I caught all the choices. Ah, well....

Janice Rand and Ezri are my top two (They're the ones I clicked). Rand was just very identifiable--and GLW made her something more than just "eye candy". She's kind, dependable, and caring--and kinda vulnerable, while still retaining a nice amount of confidence.

And for Ezri...there's just something about perky, enthusiastic innocence that I find immensely attractive.

Runners-up (which I missed...) include Marlena Moreau, Zarabeth, Andrea, and Fenna (Sisko's dream girl...).
__________________
"The saying implies but does not name the effective agency of its supposed utopia.... 'Needs and abilities' are, of course, subjective. So the operative statement may be reduced to 'the State shall take, the State shall give'."
--David Mamet
St. William Of Levittown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4 2009, 06:29 PM   #23
Mareika
Captain
 
Mareika's Avatar
 
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Chakotay, Data, Torres, Seven
other: Kelin (Voy), Vorik (Voy)
Mareika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4 2009, 07:53 PM   #24
Odo You Didn't!
Lieutenant
 
Odo You Didn't!'s Avatar
 
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

I picked STX1 McCoy, Data, Dukat, Damar and Tom Paris. I also voted other male character, because I was rather affected by Roga Danar...
__________________
"Ah, but I got off several cutting remarks which no doubt did serious damage to their egos."
Odo You Didn't! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4 2009, 10:55 PM   #25
Rackon
Commander
 
Location: Middle America, Sol 3
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

kes7 wrote: View Post
DevilEyes wrote: View Post
JustKate wrote: View Post
TOS Spock, natch, and Mark Lenard as pretty much anything, but after that, I picked Picard, Chakotay and ST09 Spock. I meant to pick ST09 Pike...but I forgot. Oh, well. Somehow I think he'll do pretty well even without my vote.

I adore Q, and I think John DeLancie definitely has sex appeal as a actor, but the character Q...too puckish and too inclined to consider mortals along the lines of reasonably bright cockroaches, so not so much.
ITA. I remember the first time I saw John De Lancie, it was not in Star Trek, I think it was in his small (and quite pervy ) role in a movie called The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. I thought "this man has such an interesting face... not conventionally handsome, but there is something very intriguing about him".

But, fun as Q is, I always found him petty, childish and annoying, and that pretty much erased the possibility of any sex appeal. (Sorry, Q lovers.)
I agree. John De Lancie is gorgeous. Q, not so much. I guess it's a testament to De Lancie's acting skills that he can manage to make himself so utterly unappealing without needing to ugly himself up with makeup.
I love John De Lancie the actor, loathe Q. So glad I'm not alone.
Rackon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4 2009, 11:01 PM   #26
Rackon
Commander
 
Location: Middle America, Sol 3
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Mark Lenard's Sarek is my fave Trek fanatsy sex object! I just adore him. OMG - tall, handsome, charming and eloquent...and he likes earth girls!

NuSpock is very hot.
Prime Spock was very hot.

Brains are sexy..and I like tall and dark...

I'm noticing a pattern here...

So of course Lenard's doomed Romulan Commander is hot too

Runner's up:

NuKirk
NuBones
George Kirk

I love Shat's Kirk as a character, but never really had the hots for him.
Rackon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2009, 02:48 AM   #27
Myasishchev
Rear Admiral
 
Myasishchev's Avatar
 
Location: America after the rain
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

I never realize a poll is multiple choice until it's too late.

I voted for Nicole de Boer, though, so I have no regrets.
__________________

Myasishchev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2009, 04:13 AM   #28
PSGarak
Fleet Captain
 
PSGarak's Avatar
 
Location: PSGarak takes candy from babies.
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Myasishchev wrote: View Post
I never realize a poll is multiple choice until it's too late.

I voted for Nicole de Boer, though, so I have no regrets.
Me neither, but I also regret nothing!
__________________
Want fanfic? You got it. PSGarak's fanfic at Ad Astra
PSGarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2009, 04:52 AM   #29
CaptainStoner
Knuckle-dragging TNZ Denizen
 
CaptainStoner's Avatar
 
Location: Hill dweller
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

It's all about Ezri.
CaptainStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5 2009, 07:07 AM   #30
AlphaMan
Rear Admiral
 
AlphaMan's Avatar
 
Location: Doom 2099
Re: The all-inclusive "Sexiest Trek character" poll

Currently, Ezri Dax is winning the poll with 12 votes. I understand that people that voted for her most likely think someone else is as sexy or sexier than her, b ut I just don't understand her mass appeal. She looks like a little boy, IMHO.
AlphaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
character, female, hottest, male, sexiest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.