RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

The Trek BBS title image

The Trek BBS statistics

Threads: 139,591
Posts: 5,424,264
Members: 24,809
Currently online: 545
Newest member: Super Scout

TrekToday headlines

September Loot Crate Features Trek Surprise
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

USS Enterprise Miniature Out For Refit
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek/Planet of the Apes Comic Crossover
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Trek 3 Shooting Next Spring?
By: T'Bonz on Sep 16

Star Trek: Alien Domain Game Announced
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Red Shirt Diaries Episode Three
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Made Out Of Mudd Photonovel
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Takei Has Growth Removed
By: T'Bonz on Sep 15

Retro Review: Tears of the Prophets
By: Michelle on Sep 12

New Wizkids Attack Wing Ships
By: T'Bonz on Sep 12


Welcome! The Trek BBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   The Trek BBS > Star Trek Movies > Star Trek Movies XI+

Star Trek Movies XI+ Discuss J.J. Abrams' rebooted Star Trek here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old July 17 2009, 05:09 AM   #166
Crusher Disciple
Admiral
 
Crusher Disciple's Avatar
 
Location: Ann Taylor
View Crusher Disciple's Twitter Profile
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

NileQT87 wrote: View Post
The Spocks:


It's the skinny person/awkward arms dance:
God bless Ms. Bell for not running and hiding when he busted out those moves.

NileQT87 wrote: View Post
I love his hair.






Hey, look- Zach really is part Italian! He's got an Italian horn necklace thingy.
__________________
"sometimes I wish I had listened to my ex more....I'm always sig worthy, bunny babe." -0do_ital
Crusher Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17 2009, 06:31 AM   #167
diftorhehsmusma
Lieutenant Commander
 
diftorhehsmusma's Avatar
 
Location: Ohio, USA
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

and a triskellion if i'm not mistaken. italian and irish.... hard to lose with that combo.
diftorhehsmusma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17 2009, 06:51 AM   #168
DevilEyes
Rear Admiral
 
DevilEyes's Avatar
 
Location: basking in the warmth of the Fire Caves
View DevilEyes's Twitter Profile
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Crusher Disciple wrote: View Post
NileQT87 wrote: View Post
The Spocks:


It's the skinny person/awkward arms dance:
God bless Ms. Bell for not running and hiding when he busted out those moves.
Ah, but isn't this really lovely and elegant in the old movies sort of way?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0UzogQYedc
__________________
Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

my Buffy/Angel rewatch

Last edited by DevilEyes; July 17 2009 at 08:06 AM.
DevilEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17 2009, 08:02 AM   #169
NileQT87
Commander
 
NileQT87's Avatar
 
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
View NileQT87's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to NileQT87 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NileQT87 Send a message via Yahoo to NileQT87
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Here's a hysterical Heroes interview where ZQ also does the Vulcan salute in and talks about working on doing it with his right hand (and goofs off a lot with Kristen):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o73pxlQLFAQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvPkV7amDQc

And here's ZQ and CP giving the Golden Globe to Anna Paquin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVnUBWDLbE

And here's another ZQ/CP interview at the MTV Awards where they talk about not having seen the film yet/ZQ looking forward to shaving his eyebrows again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNqbKjJalj4

Last edited by NileQT87; July 17 2009 at 08:19 AM.
NileQT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 05:05 AM   #170
NileQT87
Commander
 
NileQT87's Avatar
 
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
View NileQT87's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to NileQT87 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NileQT87 Send a message via Yahoo to NileQT87
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Ahem. I can't let this fall to the second page.



Here's a well-done Sylar fanvid I just found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ffdpOn1X10

Last edited by NileQT87; July 18 2009 at 05:41 AM.
NileQT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 06:44 AM   #171
LeahBoBo
Commander
 
Location: Dancing the Viennese Waltz on moonbeams with Legolas
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Okay. I just browsed this whole thread. THANK YOU for the pictures. Zach is one hairy dude, but I love that! Just call me old school where the men are men and the women are women. LOL
LeahBoBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 08:14 AM   #172
Tribbles
Commander
 
Tribbles's Avatar
 
Location: Tribbles are on the bridge, your lunch tray, everywhere-- and multiplying at an alarming rate!
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

NileQT87 wrote: View Post



Well, no ZQ drool thread is complete without this:





Okay, I know what I'm asking Santa for this year. "Can I please trade places with Kristen Bell in this picture? Come on, for just five minutes!"
__________________


Last edited by Tribbles; July 18 2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: picture error
Tribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 06:38 PM   #173
diftorhehsmusma
Lieutenant Commander
 
diftorhehsmusma's Avatar
 
Location: Ohio, USA
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

<sigh> i grow weary of the fanvids. well, mainly the ones that are just some girl drooling over how much she loves him.... and there seems to be a lot of those. i spent some time the other day cruising around youtube, and started to feel creepy for being even remotely associated with them.

and i'd rather have source material anyway, so i did a little searching. that fan site we all seem to visit is neato for sure, but i also think everybody should go to his official site - www.zacharyquinto.com - the blog is especially fun. hasn't been updated for a little while but he made a lot of posts during the press tour. he's quite articulate and his spelling is great (i'm a language geek, so sue me ) and it's hard to beat getting descriptions, thoughts, pics from the man himself. there are shots he took himself on their big trip(s) and also a nice section of pics of him.

sorry if anybody already utilizes this, but i didn't want anyone to miss it. lest we forget in all our drooling that's he's not just sexy, but interesting as well!
(and if anybody has seen that youtube vid of him walking his dog accompanied by a bloody butcher and a giant steak, there is an explanation for that. ....altho' not for why that cameraman was such an @sshole.)
diftorhehsmusma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 06:53 PM   #174
Crusher Disciple
Admiral
 
Crusher Disciple's Avatar
 
Location: Ann Taylor
View Crusher Disciple's Twitter Profile
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Happy Birthday to Kristen Bell!
__________________
"sometimes I wish I had listened to my ex more....I'm always sig worthy, bunny babe." -0do_ital
Crusher Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 07:45 PM   #175
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.
 
M'Sharak's Avatar
 
Location: Terra Inlandia
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

diftorhehsmusma wrote: View Post
...but i also think everybody should go to his official site - www.zacharyquinto.com - the blog is especially fun. hasn't been updated for a little while but he made a lot of posts during the press tour. he's quite articulate and his spelling is great (i'm a language geek, so sue me ) and it's hard to beat getting descriptions, thoughts, pics from the man himself. there are shots he took himself on their big trip(s) and also a nice section of pics of him.

sorry if anybody already utilizes this, but i didn't want anyone to miss it.
I'm pretty sure cubbie was mining that site for quite a bit of information, back when we were still waiting for the movie to come out, but a little reminder never hurts. I'm pretty sure we also have a few language geeks around, so no problem there, either.
__________________
"Recently my 8 year-old cousin asked me, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, if I'd ever microwaved a banana. I'm terrified to try, but I'm sure whatever happens—splattering, abrupt, radioactive—sounds exactly like an Annie Clark guitar solo."
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 07:57 PM   #176
trampledamage
Clone
 
trampledamage's Avatar
 
Location: hitching a ride to Erebor
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

diftorhehsmusma wrote: View Post

and i'd rather have source material anyway, so i did a little searching. that fan site we all seem to visit is neato for sure, but i also think everybody should go to his official site - www.zacharyquinto.com - the blog is especially fun. hasn't been updated for a little while but he made a lot of posts during the press tour. he's quite articulate and his spelling is great (i'm a language geek, so sue me ) and it's hard to beat getting descriptions, thoughts, pics from the man himself. there are shots he took himself on their big trip(s) and also a nice section of pics of him.
Didn't know there was a blog. Thanks! I'll enjoy reading his take on the press tour.
__________________
Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence - Dr. McCoy

And he says that like it's a bad thing...
trampledamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 08:00 PM   #177
diftorhehsmusma
Lieutenant Commander
 
diftorhehsmusma's Avatar
 
Location: Ohio, USA
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

<bows> very happy to be of service! i enjoyed it too much not to mention it.
diftorhehsmusma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 08:01 PM   #178
Crusher Disciple
Admiral
 
Crusher Disciple's Avatar
 
Location: Ann Taylor
View Crusher Disciple's Twitter Profile
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

trampledamage wrote: View Post
Didn't know there was a blog. Thanks! I'll enjoy reading his take on the press tour.

Day 1: Karl shoved a microphone up his mouth. It took three hours for the doctors to remove it.

Day 2: Leonard Nimoy yelled at me for dropping his luggage as we went into the hotel.

Day 3: I caught Zoe canoodling with Chris Pine. What's up with that?

Day 4: Said to heck with it and started canoodling with Chris Pine.

Day 5: Got tackled by some crazy chick from Texas. She had nice boobs, though.

Day 6: Must watch out for that crazy chick from Texas. She's back.
__________________
"sometimes I wish I had listened to my ex more....I'm always sig worthy, bunny babe." -0do_ital
Crusher Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 08:03 PM   #179
trampledamage
Clone
 
trampledamage's Avatar
 
Location: hitching a ride to Erebor
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Crusher Disciple wrote: View Post
trampledamage wrote: View Post
Didn't know there was a blog. Thanks! I'll enjoy reading his take on the press tour.

Day 1: Karl shoved a microphone up his mouth. It took three hours for the doctors to remove it.

Day 2: Leonard Nimoy yelled at me for dropping his luggage as we went into the hotel.

Day 3: I caught Zoe canoodling with Chris Pine. What's up with that?

Day 4: Said to heck with it and started canoodling with Chris Pine.

Day 5: Got tackled by some crazy chick from Texas. She had nice boobs, though.

Day 6: Must watch out for that crazy chick from Texas. She's back.


Day 7: Karl says he recognises her and thanks me for taking her attention.

Day 8: Am hiding under the bus
__________________
Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence - Dr. McCoy

And he says that like it's a bad thing...
trampledamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18 2009, 08:05 PM   #180
diftorhehsmusma
Lieutenant Commander
 
diftorhehsmusma's Avatar
 
Location: Ohio, USA
Re: *Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

fill me in? i don't get it.
diftorhehsmusma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
spock, zachary quinto

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.